Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 20)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Jaise ek macchar..

waise ek dialog

ROFLROFL so true Vru.....one dialog did da trick...da whole thread is goin Wacko abt dat one dialog.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv----Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Nahi yaar seriously..i think...

itni shaadi ki tayyari mein...thori galatiyan.ho jaati hain...

but yeah one dialog can ruin a potential dhamkedaar epi...

the rest of the hilarity was just my twisted sense of humour...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--LavZ--Nargis--

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@Lavu.... I too dont want MC.. magar sab CVs ki marzi hai OuchOuch

LavZ-RushTrip-

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Ok

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

U know Vrushy ....love the way u make me laugh ROFL....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--LavZ-RushTrip-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Ok

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

Tongue
Oye...yaar...CVs pe rahem kar yaar!!

--Revv---RushTrip-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

@Lavu.... I too dont want MC.. magar sab CVs ki marzi hai OuchOuch

I want one...then and only then do i see a great scope for the story and the Acting for GC and DD!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
See Rev

if it had not been for that one dialog it would have been  emotional...it would have  been...an awesome awesome heart wrenching epi...

par just cos of one dialog...all of us are looking at every inch/frame..that went..on..and we do that always...

it is just that i like to focus on the bigger picture..
and me looking out for... the shaadi

the ghodi..the baraati..the..band baja...

and..wah kya shaadi hogi..

--Revv--roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hello Shello Idiotssss // Hug

Not doing a looong take as usual esp after a long time!

But after seeing the hectic situation the entire GF is in right now.. I'd rather not reiterate what's on everyone else's mind right now .. (how can the baby truly survive? I really don't like that they added that)

BUT

Nonetheless I do like the new twist.. what I hope they say instead is: We will not be able to make the baby survive.. not that the mother won't survive! Come on CVs I really hope you read the posts today and get some sense and logic into this interesting new twist..

It was bound to happen to Baby Singh Khurana that it wouldn't last too long Cry

(Note: I did NOT ever in my entire life... support the idea of MC)

Why?

Come on.. if I have to list all the times Geet has escaped death.. then there's no point.. but I hope you guys get what I'm getting at.. that after all these incidents.. Superbaby survived.. but after Geet suffering from serious smoke inhalation, etc .. BSK was not gonna survive that much longer.. poor thing has been the victim one too many times already!

I hope they just say the baby won't survive and not go in the direction they are currently headed..

AA battery pack: Not much to say.. except it's nice to see a villain-to-be showing non-villanous traits.. and perhaps using a brain.

Brij Paaji: I hate you. Angry

Wedding: I just really can't wait to see how they execute it.. I do hope it isn't completely tension-filled and drama-ish... let our Maaneet have a LITTLE happiness at their own wedding yaar!

CVs: Fix this mistake. Phaaast. Warna... LOL

At All: Chalo let's see before bashing bashing bashing our CVs... I'm a hoper .. as you can see.. and a positive thinker .. as you can also see.. Big smile

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 05 January 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

Go to top