Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 2)

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
khatre main hain geet ki jaan
 keya bacha payege maan...
                                                   yesterday episode was
a sad & logic out episode for meConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page..
i m sorry to say guys yeterday maan's expresion was not fine for those moments. speacially when maan lay down geet on bed & call the doctor. it looks like angry expresion more than concern or petrified expresion. maan was confused or tense those time & it shud b visible on his face. but i could not find it. if i compare those expression then i must say when geet returned kc & faint in store room maan was actually tensed his pain & concern about geet was clearly visible, & that expresion was brilliant.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. . after hospital scene manns expresion was more well than before. this time i found something on his face. when he prayed it was visible.(note: don't think guys i based maan, i love him so much. but yesterday i saw some lackings on his act).
baby& geet: well, i dont understand that, how doctor say this? well i guess cvs show us geet is 2 or 3 months pregnant then how doctor can save only babys life. 2 or 3 months in pregnency baby does not grow up properly, yes they show sonograpy which seems to like 6 or 7 months baby. if geet is 6 or 7 month pregnant then wheres her stomac? she still in flat stomac? how? thats so unrealistic.
well, if doctor want to save baby then he has to save geet..its not possible that a 2 or 3 months pregnant women can birth her child safely & then she die... no. reality is 2 or 3 month pregnant women can lost her unborn child, & and if situation will turn serious then the lady can be die with her unborn child.
cvs pls show some logic...u r doing very well pls don't ruin it to give some nonexceptable scene..
about arjun & anne track i dont find any logic their scene. they r started staring on road even they know geet in hospitalDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
love u all..
 reea

Edited by reea88 - 06 January 2011 at 6:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanaeminentLavZ--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
O Sahi Waqt Par Hi
Hum Aayenge
Tujhko Uthaake
Le Jayenge
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge

Tere Bina Jeeya Nahin Jaaye Mere Raja
Dil Bechein Hai Doli Leke Aaja
Aaja Mehndi Leke Aaja
Meri Bindiya Tu Chamkaa Ja
Mujhko Kangan Tu Pehna JaEmbarrassed
......................................EDITED....................................

okay as of da episod...i likd da flow of the show.....da logic was fine till one single dialog...MC ho ya na ho.....mere phamily ke mann ki shanthi is surly killedLOLLOLLOL

LOVED Maan tody - da way he was panickin n nt able to make da Doc undrstnd abt Geets condtn was FAB.....fr da frst tym MSK was worrid......da way he takes da taveez frm da floor....da way he gets worrid n da way he walks all da way to da hospitl n calls DOCTORR...da way he ties da taveez......BEAUTIFUL....ClapClap

Brij thinks Geet is dead?!Confused n he is leavin?ShockedAngryNO WAY!!!abbeee rukhhhh.......Maan ke haathon pitna ha thumhe.....thumhe aana hi padega..KM mei dubara!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Arjun n Anni - well i lovd dis wala seq...da way Anni gave it bck to him was fab....ab aayega maza...nw he has win her trust......nw he wil realis his love fr her......

okie nw to da bada hungama wala seqnz - LOLLOL
da only part i dnt lyk of da shw wa ONE dialog.....n to realis dat one dialog almost ruind da whole track is sadOuch......so much of hardwrk of creatin da track was lost?naahiiiii......n dat one dialog has totally ruind da shanti of da thread too??Shockedek dialog mei ithni shakthi hai kya??ShockedLOLHAILAAAA!!!!!....LOLLOLLOL

at des circumstns i DNT feel a MC wil happn coz den da shaadi wala masti will b lost......n da MU wil b der in da long run which is nt possible...da CVs wnt do dat...so i am being very very POSITIVE abt da MC nt happnin.....i hav felt it wd hapn frm da tym Brij cam up..i mentiond it on da mon thread bt at DES circumstnz i DNT feel it wd happn.....my POVEmbarrassed

Jeeju has promisd a BIG FAT WEDDIN...da weddin is hyped all over.....n fr it to b "BIG" da baby has to surviv...so taveez aur fakeer baba ki jai!!! miracle it wd b!!!Wink tho yeh shok sabah choro aur chalo shaadi ke masti ko wapas laathe hai yaar!!!WinkTongue

okie guys jst caught up wid da repeat :

- When Maan puts the taveez on Geets wrists he rembrs wat da Baba said  dat was  -
" kehne ko tho sirf yeh kaala dhaga hai...lekin mehbooba ke haathon mei baandh diya tho bohot saari cheeze khud ba khud ban jayegi.....yeh taveez thumhari mehbooba ki ifazzth karegi"
da Taveez has a reason to b der...da dialg has an effct - Geet n baby to b savd  - miracle to happn....Wink

- Da frst precap - Da doc says da situn is bad n dey cnt save both so u hav to choz btw da mother or da child....Confused

- Da scene later shwd da Doc cumin n sayin to Maan dat "IF Geets situtn gets mor wors it wd b tough to save both"....da " IF "  has an effct....so da chance of miracle to happn is still on.....Wink

- Second Precap shwd Maan in frnt of Mandir in da hospitl sayin dat if da baby is nt saved he wd loz his love....if u wnt to help me...do sumthin such dat i WDNT hav to answr dat qustn...or choz.....so dat means do sum miracle so as to save both....

So i stay wid my POV  - NO MC.....EmbarrassedBig smileD'oh

Loads of luv,
Lavz....

Edited by LavZ - 05 January 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanasihueminentravenheartadoremevirgoSilentsoul--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
res....
For gabbar maine twsit predict kiya.....microwave ani ke pass fat jaata hai....and then she.......(mian nahi chati nakoool ko kuch ho....I love brij-kul.....after maneet).and MSK...take oath he will findout culpirt because he got idea....it wa menat for geet and gete married to,,,,geet in 12 days.....HI HI>.....this is for my AA battery club.....

GOOD QuesTION TO ALL WHO READ THIS: explain how is it possbile to save baby when baby is just 3 month old witout mother....they will shift baby to incubation for 6 months...after mother death...IS that possible......CVs....you explain this to me...

heating hua bathroom ke andar
logic gaya geet ke bahar

anyway I still liked twist..episode (minusAA scene).its just baby or mother was little above my IQ level

Edited by kuls11 - 05 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

imraana--Revv--ravenhearteminentmeravigiliso--Nargis--adoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
res.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imraana

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imraana--Revv--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Logic what's that....Ouch

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???Angry

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTORSmile
???

Edited by rickks - 05 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanasihueminentravenheart--Magnificent----Revv--mausam19meravigilisoLavZadoremevirgo--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

res....
For gabbar maine twsit predict kiya.....microwave ani ke pass fat jaata hai....and then she.......(mian nahi chati nakoool ko kuch ho....I love brij-kul.....after maneet).and MSK...take oath he will findout culpirt because he got idea....it wa menat for geet and gete married to,,,,geet in 12 days.....HI HI>.....this is for my AA battery club.....

GOOD QuesTION TO ALL WHO READ THIS: explain how is it possbile to save baby when baby is just 3 month old witout mother....they will shift baby to incubation for 6 months...after mother death...IS that possible......CVs....you explain this to me...

heating hua bathroom ke andar
logic gaya geet ke bahar

anyway I still liked twist..episode (minusAA scene).its just baby or mother was little above my IQ level

Kulu, tu doctor hai? Tujhe kuch nahin pata.. Yeh Dev ka baby hai toh NT ki anti mein shift kariengey...anyways baby ko maa ke baghair bachane se rahey toh obviously maa ne bachna hi bachna hai baby ke saath..MSK my angel, can you plz ask doctor how it is possible? Is she on drugs? But plz don't be worry and shock with her silly question...phokat mein viewer logo ko sweat kurne ka nahin....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 05 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Revv--LavZ

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Logic what's that....Ouch

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???Angry

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTORSmile
???

ROFL

yes but lungi maasi.......they could have just said "mother and baby's life is very critical, it is highly possible that the baby will not survive"

that could have also given us a drama factor....

i admit the episode was good....until the doctor said these words......."we can only save mother or the child".....that was when i fell on the floor laughing!!!!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imraana--Revv--ravenheart--Nargis--

Go to top