Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 19)

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by --Revv--

Hey Gangzta!!!

I have updated teeny weeny take on Page 1...

Revvv diiii?????ShockedShockedShocked okie am i sleepin??? * pinches herself * OUCHHHHHHHHOuchOuch.......Rev di is here!!!! n she has updtd da take too?!!!??!ShockedShocked aab tho MIRACLE is frsur Nags!!!LOLLOL

Yes sis .. I heard u calling me WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ-RushTrip-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
ROFL

moma i was trying to turn a blind eye courtesy my new year resolution... and look wad u just did .....

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Ok

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent----Revv--LavZ-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Lavu..and..nagz

may be it take a little blunder to get Rev to come on the thread!!

--Magnificent----Revv--

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Ok

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

U just compiled all that I was thinking while watching the epi.. It was supposed to be  emotionally draining epi and here I am busy draining myself by laughing ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

Hey Gangzta... How is the week treating u aaaaaaaaaal ????

hum sab teek hai....where ver u???Confused
BTW.. I would like to thank my friends who unwaveringly beleive that I would update my take one day... Zaroor karegi.LOLLOLLOL

Ok... I am wondering what to write today... I see that most of them have covered the points...

But I wanted to know why both of them ddnt think of calling for a tow truck and call for taxi so she can go to the hospital.. I know the romance wld be killed... But still ConfusedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Now coming to the maha drama of Geet possible Miscarriage

I have no words!!! I am just sad ErmmErmmErmm
hum sab hai.....saath saath hai.....har gham mei..har khushi mei Dii....Hug

A few predictions/questions from ma end...

Will Brij walk away without confirming Geet is dead ?? no way he has to get beaten up by Maan...he HAS to stay bck!!!!LOL
Will Maan know Brij is behind the turn of events??  soo soon?? pata nahiErmm
Will we see the Great face off with Oye oye in the back ground ?? LOLLOL  WE SHD!!!!
Will the fact of miscarriage be kept away from Geet till the wedding due to her emotional and physical unwellness ??? haila!!!! havnt thought abt dis..bt i dnt wnt MC!!!
Will Arjun be blamed for this again and will Annie come to his rescue as she would be his alibi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed well......i hope Not coz...i wnt Maan to go behind n find out its Brij....

I guess its enuff for now EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Luv ya Diii

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip---Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Jaise ek macchar..

waise ek dialog

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@Jes... Was I golmaaling or was it Geet team which golmaaled with our brains ???

@Vrushu..  Do u think it deserves a howler (Harry Potter ishtyle) ??? Oh I forgot.. Nihu's new year resolutions!!! WackoWackoWacko

--Magnificent---RushTrip-

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

updated my take on pg 2.....postin it here tooEmbarrassed

O Sahi Waqt Par Hi
Hum Aayenge
Tujhko Uthaake
Le Jayenge
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge

Tere Bina Jeeya Nahin Jaaye Mere Raja
Dil Bechein Hai Doli Leke Aaja
Aaja Mehndi Leke Aaja
Meri Bindiya Tu Chamkaa Ja
Mujhko Kangan Tu Pehna JaEmbarrassed
......................................EDITED....................................

okay as of da episod...i likd da flow of the show.....da logic was fine till one single dialog...MC ho ya na ho.....mere phamily ke mann ki shanthi is surly killedLOLLOLLOL

LOVED Maan tody - da way he was panickin n nt able to make da Doc undrstnd abt Geets condtn was FAB.....fr da frst tym MSK was worrid......da way he takes da taveez frm da floor....da way he gets worrid n da way he walks all da way to da hospitl n calls DOCTORR...da way he ties da taveez......BEAUTIFUL....ClapClap

Brij thinks Geet is dead?!Confused n he is leavin?ShockedAngryNO WAY!!!abbeee rukhhhh.......Maan ke haathon pitna ha thumhe.....thumhe aana hi padega..KM mei dubara!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Arjun n Anni - well i lovd dis wala seq...da way Anni gave it bck to him was fab....ab aayega maza...nw he has win her trust......nw he wil realis his love fr her......

okie nw to da bada hungama wala seqnz - LOLLOL
da only part i dnt lyk of da shw wa ONE dialog.....n to realis dat one dialog almost ruind da whole track is sadOuch......so much of hardwrk of creatin da track was lost?naahiiiii......n dat one dialog has totally ruind da shanti of da thread too??Shockedek dialog mei ithni shakthi hai kya??ShockedLOLHAILAAAA!!!!!....LOLLOLLOL

at des circumstns i DNT feel a MC wil happn coz den da shaadi wala masti will b lost......n da MU wil b der in da long run which is nt possible...da CVs wnt do dat...so i am being very very POSITIVE abt da MC nt happnin.....i hav felt it wd hapn frm da tym Brij cam up..i mentiond it on da mon thread bt at DES circumstnz i DNT feel it wd happn.....my POVEmbarrassed

Jeeju has promisd a BIG FAT WEDDIN...da weddin is hyped all over.....n fr it to b "BIG" da baby has to surviv...so taveez aur fakeer baba ki jai!!! miracle it wd b!!!Wink tho yeh shok sabah choro aur chalo shaadi ke masti ko wapas laathe hai yaar!!!WinkTongue

Loads of luv,
Lavz....

Hey Lavz ...great going dear ...and me loved  MSK  too...and me too want Brij getting it from all sides ....he just cant leave like that ....bahut maar khana baki hai usko......Fakeer Baba ki taveez kaam karegi apna and after all Maan prayed for the first time toh uska bhi koi  asar hona chahiye right ? Big smile

--Revv----Nargis--

Go to top