Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 15)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Kya soch rahi hai Lungi and Towel Buddy Big smile

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

the whole baby or child thing has been brought in was only to show the gravity of Geet's situation ...
and moreover... 
the baby will survive and so will geet .. i am positive about it ..
remember how things were supposed to go bad before the wedding, this is just the beginning ...!!!
and now Geet ka sapna agar sach hona hai toh it has to happen when she is in bed and is losing hope.. he will bring her back to life ...

logo chill...

forget whats right and whats wrong for once, and let go ...

har cheez ko aise pakad ke baithoge toh you would never enjoy anything .. and this is just a request ..
dont forget it was just yesterday tyhat we totally rocked it ...
today is a buffer between yesterday and tomorrow ... and remember the doctor said things would take a drastic turn only if Geet gets worse .. so lets just hope she doesnt ... and pray that things fall in place ...

as for the rest, chill maro aur show dekho ...

ok nihu niecy....if u say so.....then i will sit while holding my lungi...and will wait and watchHug
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hello shello Girls ....wanna give Maan Singh Khurana a big bear HUG Hug    jaddoo ki jhappi .....anyone wanna join me ????
kya yaar.....kya acting ki ha hamra lethal weapon ne lungi lfit karke.....

kya acting ki hai....aaj tommy ko chod ke.......lungi pe pyaar ahraha hai!!!!Embarrassed

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
baby ... see the bit ... the doctor clearly says if things get worse, you wouldnt be able to save both .. which could also be inferred as, you cant save the baby !! lets be positive ...
Maan is worried and tensed and he is afraid he might lose Geet, which is why he was shown to have totally panicked when he called the doctor and he didnt know wad to say to her .. he was fumbling ...
hence, lets hope tomorrow the doctor comes and says, the baby and the mother are out of danger ...
lastly ... yes they did it all to bring in drama, but it was also to show how things have started going terribly wrong for them obstructing their dream wedding ... so see what leads to the wedding and try and not get too sucked into details ...tere khud ke khushi aur shaanti ke liye ...Hug

Originally posted by rickks

Logic what's that....Ouch

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???Angry

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTORSmile
???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent----Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

i am thinkin lungi and towel partner....to how to cover up the illogical phrase.....and i think i am almost there....so be prepared to hear the conclusion....LOL

--Magnificent--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yeah maasi .. why jump to conclusions .. i mean we could wait .. remember yesterday we talked of the door getting locked from inside today they showed it was jammed...
and today also, when she said one of them would survive may be she meant they will not be able to save the baby and that too only if Geet's condition gets worse ...
watch the epi i am sure you will see what i mean !!

Originally posted by -honeydew-

the whole baby or child thing has been brought in was only to show the gravity of Geet's situation ...
and moreover... 
the baby will survive and so will geet .. i am positive about it ..
remember how things were supposed to go bad before the wedding, this is just the beginning ...!!!
and now Geet ka sapna agar sach hona hai toh it has to happen when she is in bed and is losing hope.. he will bring her back to life ...

logo chill...

forget whats right and whats wrong for once, and let go ...

har cheez ko aise pakad ke baithoge toh you would never enjoy anything .. and this is just a request ..
dont forget it was just yesterday tyhat we totally rocked it ...
today is a buffer between yesterday and tomorrow ... and remember the doctor said things would take a drastic turn only if Geet gets worse .. so lets just hope she doesnt ... and pray that things fall in place ...

as for the rest, chill maro aur show dekho ...

ok nihu niecy....if u say so.....then i will sit while holding my lungi...and will wait and watchHug
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

i am thinkin lungi and towel partner....to how to cover up the illogical phrase.....and i think i am almost there....so be prepared to hear the conclusion....LOL

Oh dear ...ab main bhi sochne lagi ki woh kaya hoga jo tu soch rahi hai .....Wacko
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Hello shello Girls ....wanna give Maan Singh Khurana a big bear HUG Hug    jaddoo ki jhappi .....anyone wanna join me ????

Jes...meine to pehle hi de di!!

--Magnificent--

Go to top