Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 14)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
My take: updated on page 1 

Its like ... when there is story we want moment
when there are moments we want story ..
when there are sequences we look for logic..
when logic is brought in we look for execution...

either ways there is something or the other that we complain of ..as for today .. it was not one of the best... but it was not that horrible as well...

The episode had story... and i guess thats what we wanted .. didnt we.. we wanted things that would take a track forward ...

Geet in the sauna and the door getting jammed was a logical explanation to why she couldnt come out ...Brij was consistent in character... it was more like aadmi khatam-kaam khatam !! they left it at that point so show the man will strike this time big time after learning she has survived the worst as well.. he will also realise that the bigger danger at hand at the moment he faces is from maan singh khurana himself .. and unless maan is out of his way, he will not be able to touch Geet !!

Maan's fear and tension was apparent when he realises he could lose Geet, and even at that moment he looks at the taveez... 
is it Taveez part two i wondered.. remember how the taveez had found its rightful owner? This time also i thought aisa kuch hone waala hai .. But Maan places it around her arm ... in anycase, it was touching to see how a man like him had turned this vulnerable and was willing to believe a superstition for the sake his beloved ...

geet or the baby.. well yeh toh hona hi tha ..looks like it .. sadly, it was a twist that was perhaps expected ... but, unfortunately we the audience of star one are not tuned to watch something like this .. however, i feel there was no other way out .. and this episode was needed ... to clear a few things .. and bring in a few dilemma ...

in a crisis situation like this who would maan choose- the baby or the mother? Obviously he is attached to the baby only through Geet, and only for Geet but now he is attached to the baby as well... 
remember the kasam he had taken for Geet's sake? will it find its place now? we dont know time will tell ... 
however the pace of the episode was a little slow esp the Maaneet sequence...

Anwesha and Arjun: loved how she asked him to win her back and how he was taken aback when she gave it back to her .. it looked like he was beginning to realise she is important to him after all.. and admiting to her that she is perhaps the only person he has explained himself to her, and his shock when she spoke of NT showed Arjun is taking steps in a positive direction ...

I like where the story is heading .. and after this ... my prediction stays where it is ...

just a predikson :
Geet passes out in the bathroom and she is rushed to the hospital and while she is unconscious she dreams of Maan and herself and him taking her away, and all this while everyone is worried and scared as to what would happen to her ... 
But then she see's herself sinking and, its the hope to be with him that brings her back !

Love,
niha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann---Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by -sann-

may be ishtupid doc is out of her mind...may be she wanted to say tht if MSK choose to save both thn geet ki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai...baby ki survival ki chance bohot kaam hai...in order to save both of thm...they can lose both...

see...the cv's affected me...LOL

Oye nanu ki jaanHug.....Kaha ho.....
Nanu ko bhool gayi naCry

Toh batayi Doctor Sahiba...what did u think of the whole hosp track???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

I dont know but i feel ki even if there is a MC shaadi hogi...I know Geet will be too traumatized......But my thinking is too wild....and i feel this is the reason Maan takes the oath to marry her in 12 days.....

But then it would not be a Dream Wedding.....

Its nice when we can't Pinpoint what and where the track is leading us toWink

Viju...if da MC happens den da chances of anothr MU track is possibl...at dat case Geet wil surly go in fr a shock...n Maan marryin her at dis situatn aftr takin da oath is a possiblty.....bt den da rasams n da masti all dat v wntd to c fr da " BIG FAT WEDDIN" wd nt b der......coz Geet wdnt njoy nythin n so wdnt Maan....den da whole shaadi ke rang pheeka padega...so i hope dis doesnt happn....

--Nargis--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hello shello Girls ....wanna give Maan Singh Khurana a big bear HUG Hug    jaddoo ki jhappi .....anyone wanna join me ????

-sann---Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by muniza75

@ nags - I was just kidding, don't take serious...kulu asked where to shift, so I answered NT, cause baby is Dev's na....

Anyways 1 dialogue messed the whole episode...abb iss dialogue ki logic toh CV's hi jaaney...

Muniza

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Munni...tuje kya lagta hain.....M Queen......MISCARRIAGE or MIRACLE??</font>Confused

Better be miracle, they haven't left the option after precap...also I really don't want miscarriage at this time, cause marriage is near...

Anyways it's a better chance to show miscarriage right now...

My wish is miracle, but according the situation miscarriage could better choice now...

I hope I am clear?

Muniza

--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
the whole baby or child thing has been brought in was only to show the gravity of Geet's situation ...
and moreover... 
the baby will survive and so will geet .. i am positive about it ..
remember how things were supposed to go bad before the wedding, this is just the beginning ...!!!
and now Geet ka sapna agar sach hona hai toh it has to happen when she is in bed and is losing hope.. he will bring her back to life ...

logo chill...

forget whats right and whats wrong for once, and let go ...

har cheez ko aise pakad ke baithoge toh you would never enjoy anything .. and this is just a request ..
dont forget it was just yesterday tyhat we totally rocked it ...
today is a buffer between yesterday and tomorrow ... and remember the doctor said things would take a drastic turn only if Geet gets worse .. so lets just hope she doesnt ... and pray that things fall in place ...

as for the rest, chill maro aur show dekho ...

--Nargis--

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -sann-

may be ishtupid doc is out of her mind...may be she wanted to say tht if MSK choose to save both thn geet ki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai...baby ki survival ki chance bohot kaam hai...in order to save both of thm...they can lose both...

see...the cv's affected me...LOL

Oye nanu ki jaanHug.....Kaha ho.....
Nanu ko bhool gayi naCry

Toh batayi Doctor Sahiba...what did u think of the whole hosp track???

me on vacation....short trip...long monthsLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
u want me to sing tujhe bhula diyaConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

hmmm...epi...hmmm....

hillarious....LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
maine aaj tak aisi case nehi dekhi....LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. dillogical ki chakkar mein illogical bana diya...
felt insulted....Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. was watching with me fellow docs...all said...wht an illogical drama..Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.3 month mein baccha bachao ya maa...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

-sann---Magnificent--

Go to top