Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 10)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I just posted my take......what do you guys think??

Logic lost at the cost of Drama............

What a BLATANTLY ILLOGICAL TWIST.....i get that it was for the dramatic effect...but that was really STUPID!!!  

There is no possible way to incubate this fetus at 3-4 months...in fact it is very very risky even at 7 months....and Munni..in order to transplant it IN-VITRO...it has to have been done at the EMBRYONIC stage...it cannot be done this late in the gestational cycle.

Even for a Fetus to be born as early as the eight month...there are so many risks.....the lungs are the last to develop in a fetus. Surfactant is a detergent like fluid that needs to be formed in the lungs but is not made till the very late stages if the pregnancy
This is what helps the baby's lungs form collapsing during the breathing cycle.....

Yaar...College ke din yaad aagaye...kya time tha!!!Big smile

Anyhow...continuing with the analysis.......where can the story go from here..??

I see only 2 possible ways....

1. Naya TAVEEZ koi CHAMATKAR karega...and will save Geet and the baby miraculously...hence renewing Maan's faith in GOD!!

or...

2. I hate to say this....but there has to be a MISCARRIAGE!!!  UGH....Maan in a dilemma...or is he really..  Opps...there i go with the logic??  I mean really.....Its obvious that Man will choose Geet....for they can always have other children.

For those who will say....what is she cannot pregnant again...then let me tell you this i snot possible, as there was physical trauma to GEET"S body....organs.  The fetus if miscarried will die of asphyxiation....a lack of oxygen.

Anyways.....What do you guys think can happen??.....i would love to hear your points of view!!
Tongue

yehi hoga....varna tabeez beech min hee nahi aata.....love to Nags for such logical tak.e...........vaise u now i dont have problewm with MU but vo naho hoga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by desikudi2009

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Logic what's that....Ouch

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???Angry

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTORSmile
???

ROFL

yes but lungi maasi.......they could have just said "mother and baby's life is very critical, it is highly possible that the baby will not survive"

that could have also given us a drama factor....

i admit the episode was good....until the doctor said these words......."we can only save mother or the child".....that was when i fell on the floor laughing!!!!Ouch

Are yaar....Why you guys are blaming CV's .....its all Doctor's fault...she must have remembered these lines in any other serial so she said it here...CV's only fault they didn't check Doctor's lines since they were busy in fixing Annie and Arjun's romance...you know how difficult is to get any expression from both of them especially Annie...blank face...samja karo yaarDead

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Oye...Desikuddi...thanks for the laugh...need it badly!!ROFLROFL
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneetian

all logic lost today..me off..for the day...
mind at unrest..may be tomorrow's episode will give me answers i seek..
chalo guys
bye
lotsa love
mags

Awwwww...Mags...don't loose heart babes....all will be well again!!Smile
hmph mommy abh iss line ke bare mein kya kahoon.....

kaal saab clean laga......clear........and well....and today it took them just those few words to make phalooda out of our ijjaatBroken HeartBroken Heart

--Nargis--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Broken HeartBroken Heart

awww meri behen Hug....dil toot gaya?! agar thum himmat haar javogi tho humara kya hoga?!Ouch
fikar nt...i dnt noe hw bt da CVs wil do sumthin abt dis blunder......coz da Forum n our thread is goin CRAZZYY abt dis trackConfused....pata nahi kaise...bt dey wil do sumthin abt it in da next episod....hope sooo....
Jeeju if u read dis .....pleaseeee DO sumthin.....Ouch

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I just posted my take......what do you guys think??

Logic lost at the cost of Drama............

What a BLATANTLY ILLOGICAL TWIST.....i get that it was for the dramatic effect...but that was really STUPID!!!  

There is no possible way to incubate this fetus at 3-4 months...in fact it is very very risky even at 7 months....and Munni..in order to transplant it IN-VITRO...it has to have been done at the EMBRYONIC stage...it cannot be done this late in the gestational cycle.

Even for a Fetus to be born as early as the eight month...there are so many risks.....the lungs are the last to develop in a fetus. Surfactant is a detergent like fluid that needs to be formed in the lungs but is not made till the very late stages if the pregnancy
This is what helps the baby's lungs form collapsing during the breathing cycle.....

Yaar...College ke din yaad aagaye...kya time tha!!!Big smile

Anyhow...continuing with the analysis.......where can the story go from here..??

I see only 2 possible ways....

1. Naya TAVEEZ koi CHAMATKAR karega...and will save Geet and the baby miraculously...hence renewing Maan's faith in GOD!!

or...

2. I hate to say this....but there has to be a MISCARRIAGE!!!  UGH....Maan in a dilemma...or is he really..  Opps...there i go with the logic??  I mean really.....Its obvious that Man will choose Geet....for they can always have other children.

For those who will say....what is she cannot pregnant again...then let me tell you this i snot possible, as there was physical trauma to GEET"S body....organs.  The fetus if miscarried will die of asphyxiation....a lack of oxygen.

Anyways.....What do you guys think can happen??.....i would love to hear your points of view!!
Tongue

yehi hoga....varna tabeez beech min hee nahi aata.....love to Nags for such logical tak.e...........vaise u now i dont have problewm with MU but vo naho hoga

Thanks Kullu.............I think MIRACLE will win over MISCARRIAGE!!!  That will be the mainstream want from the FANS...though i think there is way more scope for ACTING and STORY with the miscarriage track.  But lets see what happens!!
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LavZ

da baby is jst 3 months old.....hw da hell does da questn of savin da baby widot da mother ariz???ShockedOuchAngry...kissi ek ko hi bacha sakthe ho?! Hai Raammm!!!!!  *bangs her head on the wall *

Vijuuu meri Pari - Chillax darling!!!!
aur shivu - i dnt think jeeju wil cum....Confused

I am super chilled....Me and Nags totally expected this since Brij came....aur kal toh humne final bhi kiya tha....Par CV's humse ek kadam aage chal gaye.....In stupidity......Ouch

i noe  Viju - MC wala track was xpctd....i felt it was cumin too...i mentiond it on mondy thread too...bt if dey wnt to shw it...dey shd hav done sumthin better....da dialog was CRAP!!!!!..till den it was fine...uske baad tho LOGIC gaye dwn da drain....Ouch

--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Dont worry Kuls.....Me and nags discussed this track since 2 days...aur kal toh 25 pages tak hum isike baare mein baat kar rahe the....aur shivi pareshaan ho gayi thi humari baton se....

We saw the MC track come up since Brij entered the show....But since its not a Positive thing we never bought it up on the thread....

The logic would be again going for a Toss if they dont show a MC track after hyping it this much....the damage done is not as simple as it looks.....

me too....I am damn sure miscarraiage nahi hoga.....vrna Tabeej track hee nahi ata....they showed tabeej .....so that should bi sginificant to story.,.,,,,,aur vaise bhi aajkal logic is on toss for geet.....maine pehle bhi kaha tha NAgs how much they promote MC...thye will not show that...thye didnt in NT track....they will not now....Fact is many many are too attached to this virtual babay......thye will not able to handle....MC....Cvs at this stage cant...afford to loose more....

But there should be something coming up again...as said something will happen on sangeet......

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Broken HeartBroken Heart

Haiye.....mera Baccha................calm down...all will be ok!!!Hug

Go to top