Hello
Muni
how r u

Hey Sri

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sksg

Finally I had my hi from you. Dil khush hogaya.

Sorry for late reply, actually kids, and hubby wanted some things so i was running here there, finally sub ko chup bilkul chup kurke aaiee...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Besharma chup bilkul chup...Badey badey bachey baithey hain yahan, Sehar, Sri, kuch toh sharam karo...

Anyways agree with you, place doesnt have to change, warna mamla kharab, samjhi tum?

Muniza

😡
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Hello

Muni
how r u

Hey Sri

Hi Preetoji, any song you can share ???????
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We were trying to have some fun, some one said CVs are struggling to bring teh drama element in,  and this is the dramatic story alternative I came up with today (all in fun, no chappals please). Just wanted to share it in hope of a few more laughs.

If they still think drama element is still less, then they can do the following.

1) Arjun keeps pushing and pushing and pushing. Car takes dramatically a very long time to reach mechanic shop. For return of logic, they can pretend he was pushing the car towards outskirts of the city.

2) Meanwhile NT makes a call to Maan and demands a ransom by claiming that Annie is kidnapped.

3) Now Maan has to choose between his beloved, his baby & his little sister. what can Maan do now?

4) From here onwards, the assumption is that logic is completely out of the window. So, Maan meets a Babaji who grants him some superhuman powers. The series can now onwards become a fantasy/myth genre. First power is to be present at multiple places at the same time. So, he can be there for everyone who needs him.

5) Babaji tells Maan about a mythical herb that will save both his Geet and his baby. So, we can now see him go through a series of physical & IQ tests to retrieve the herb and save them as well as fight with the baddies to save his sister in a Saktimaan style.

Hope CVs never read this post. I don't want them to implement this and then blame me because today Sri hogayi akal se parayi.

NAHINNNN...YE KYA HAIN??? Yes...hide this post...
πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Tinku, tinku, tinku mhara tinku kahan hai?

Tinku, are you playing hide and seek with me?

Me missing u tinku, mera cuteo.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

πŸ˜†

I learned in childhood that to make one line smaller, you need to draw another line that is bigger. So, in order to deal with the bloopers/illogic of yesterday's epi, I just created a more illogical sequence.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: eminent

πŸ˜†

haye haye....i had read this...but i forgot to comment!!!!!
wow wow wow wow

sri......this was damtn hilarious....especially when you mentioned the maan and super powers thing...

🀣🀣🀣🀣

wow......i loved this....why would we throw chappals at u???πŸ˜†
shaktiman kya hai sri?? i asked kullu and she had told me that it was an indian version of supermanπŸ˜†
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail

We were trying to have some fun, some one said CVs are struggling to bring teh drama element in,  and this is the dramatic story alternative I came up with today (all in fun, no chappals please). Just wanted to share it in hope of a few more laughs.

If they still think drama element is still less, then they can do the following.

1) Arjun keeps pushing and pushing and pushing. Car takes dramatically a very long time to reach mechanic shop. For return of logic, they can pretend he was pushing the car towards outskirts of the city.

2) Meanwhile NT makes a call to Maan and demands a ransom by claiming that Annie is kidnapped.

3) Now Maan has to choose between his beloved, his baby & his little sister. what can Maan do now?

4) From here onwards, the assumption is that logic is completely out of the window. So, Maan meets a Babaji who grants him some superhuman powers. The series can now onwards become a fantasy/myth genre. First power is to be present at multiple places at the same time. So, he can be there for everyone who needs him.

5) Babaji tells Maan about a mythical herb that will save both his Geet and his baby. So, we can now see him go through a series of physical & IQ tests to retrieve the herb and save them as well as fight with the baddies to save his sister in a Saktimaan style.

Hope CVs never read this post. I don't want them to implement this and then blame me because today Sri hogayi akal se parayi.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wah wah wah sahi ja rahi hai Sri, seriously loved it....I hope CV's read this and never bring this, cause mostly they try to bring things similar not same....Now think what could be similarities would be?

Anyways good you have mentioned by yourself that "Sri hoiee akal se parayi"...

Muniza
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What about off a cliff..as someone suggested earlier?? πŸ˜†

Hain?? NT wapas?? Ok koi baat nahin...Maan would just say .."rakhllo" Annie ko rakhlo ..waisey bhi she's about to be your sister-in-law come a few episodes...πŸ˜†

Forget Annie and fire the Doc..take the Herb and save both Geet and the Baby!! πŸ˜†