3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
baby had it not been for my strong resolve that this year i would try and not jump to conclusions just after an episode, i would have blasted off like most of u ..
it was indeed ridiculous ... but then, i chose to tell myself, the line yes was faultily delivered .. and hence i decided i would interpret it in my own way for my own sake ..and to me the line implied ...

-obviously no geet no baby..but no baby still meant there could be geet, hence if you hear the lines clearly it meant, if geets condition gets worse we may be able to save only one of them, which meant only geet could be saved and hence maan's dilemma was justified in front of the bhagwaan where he says, if i let go of the baby i would lose the love of my life forever ....

-another thing is, we all make mistakes on a day to day basis and we dont like being told.. GHSP has now become a part of our lives.. we shd allow to let go at times .. for our own sakes... atleast thats what i do .. unless a scene really makes me sit up i dont think about it ...i watched the episode laughed about it and then i was like .. they are trying to emphasise on the gravity of the situation through fiction ...and thats what i looked at last night .. cos today they will try and do something about it.. if nothing they are great damage controllers and blasting the creatives off would not help us too much ...

thats why i have learnt the art of letting go .. saintly it may sound, but sane it is as well..

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey niha... missed 3idiots yesterday.....

teh epsiode was a sad one.. geet sinking.

but but but!!! there is one doubt jo mujhe khaye ja rahe hain!!!

the doc says.. they can either save or misti or aur kwaab!!!!

but how will they save the baby... geet stomach is still flat!!!

what if they save the baby!!!!!

what will they get i am really sorry.... i can understand the Cvs...

hello Cvs come on.. that dailouge is not apt there...

what do u think!!!
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

ha ha ha

looks like i might be..last..to see the epi and...laughing ever since..the blunder..

but i am sure..they meant that if they dont do MTP... then Geet's life is in danger too!!

hee hee..but..theek hai..chalo aisa bhi hota..hai

me see other thing..

the bieber hairstyle gone..and Arjun looks hot...me see beyond...the blunder..he is so hot..so hot..!!

i liked the dynamics...between Arjun and Annie!! the character sketch of Arjun is that of a caring though misguided man i like it i like it

hai mera..mushtanda..without moosh..tho...gaadi aur kudi..ko..apne haathon le jaayega...!!

does this mean....Brij is gone??

no no..i want him to be beaten to death...by maan and arjun!!

ok..so i have nothing more to say for now!!

if it had not been for that one dialog it would have been  emotional...it would have  been...an awesome awesome heart wrenching epi...

par just cos of one dialog...all of us are looking at every inch/frame..that went..on..and we do that always...

it is just that i like to focus on the bigger picture..
and me looking out for... the shaadi

the ghodi..the baraati..the..band baja...

and..wah kya shaadi hogi..

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

Ah a symbolism

Arjun has goodness in his heart..and when he will really try to help that is when glitches will happen...

but Ani trusted him enough to ensure that he would take her to the hospi..

i like the story development of Anni and Arjun!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

vrush di u damn right....that one dialog ruined the whole episode for me....or else i was soooo close in shedding a tear😆

that line di, ruined it............

but then again the big picture is what we must take home, like u have mentioned😳
but like kullu and i talked about this, could the doc mean abortion if geet falls into more danger😕
maybe not in the sense that mom or baby.....but i guess we just have to wait and watch to see what will happen😆
Originally posted by --Revv--

Hey Gangzta... How is the week treating u aaaaaaaaaal ????

BTW.. I would like to thank my friends who unwaveringly beleive that I would update my take one day... Zaroor karegi.😆😆😆

Ok... I am wondering what to write today... I see that most of them have covered the points...

But I wanted to know why both of them ddnt think of calling for a tow truck and call for taxi so she can go to the hospital.. I know the romance wld be killed... But still 😕😳😆😆😆

Now coming to the maha drama of Geet possible Miscarriage

I have no words!!! I am just sad 🤔🤔🤔

A few predictions/questions from ma end...

Will Brij walk away without confirming Geet is dead ??
Will Maan know Brij is behind the turn of events??
Will we see the Great face off with Oye oye in the back ground ?? 😆😆
Will the fact of miscarriage be kept away from Geet till the wedding due to her emotional and physical unwellness ???
Will Arjun be blamed for this again and will Annie come to his rescue as she would be his alibi 😳😳

I guess its enuff for now 😳😳😳

I don't know i think the CV's will show us the MC being sooo obvious....if it will happen it will happen unexpectedly!!!!!Embarrassed

good to see a take from you shister........do it often, but this is not fair ok.....questions?????😆
Nihu you broke my heart....
💔🥺

one day you shall see the light, and will try to come back, but maybe you may not be able to come back in.....so decided niece.....decide.....one day you will come back to him and only him!!!
Originally posted by kuls11

res....
For gabbar maine twsit predict kiya.....microwave ani ke pass fat jaata hai....and then she.......(mian nahi chati nakoool ko kuch ho....I love brij-kul.....after maneet).and MSK...take oath he will findout culpirt because he got idea....it wa menat for geet and gete married to,,,,geet in 12 days.....HI HI>.....this is for my AA battery club.....

GOOD QuesTION TO ALL WHO READ THIS: explain how is it possbile to save baby when baby is just 3 month old witout mother....they will shift baby to incubation for 6 months...after mother death...IS that possible......CVs....you explain this to me...

heating hua bathroom ke andar
logic gaya geet ke bahar

anyway I still liked twist..episode (minusAA scene).its just baby or mother was little above my IQ level
🤣🤣🤣🤣

shister i love the idea you came up with....i can see it as a vision...

but now it is Triple AAA battery.........

Ani, Arjun, and Aunties😉
Originally posted by rickks

Logic what's that....

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???😡

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTOR😊
???

Viji..........
Dr. Viji.......i likes the way u think....

i like the title Dr.......but i like u as my towelled partner still......and my lungi partner😉

yes we had a blunder.....lets see what they can do tomorrow
aray deewano.....meri lungii ko pehchano....kaha se aya hai woh kaun
🤣
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Aray emi......to kaha hai meri yaar....

aaj tumany tinku ke baare mein sikhana tha
You guys......i really really hope that tomorrow's episode is kick ass....

so that we forget about this caused blunder lolz
Aray aray aray....

mein phast kaise chalon.....yaha hai to nahin koi.....jo mujhay helps kare