Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

shivu..
mills & Boon style stuff..that i wrote...long time back...

in that i had an MC track which i abandoned...!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that is what vii and u meant....ok i got it...thank u๐Ÿ˜›
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Lavz why i said TRP is because
1)Totally traumatized Geet....means different Dynamics for Maan...Wouldn't it garner more female audience if its shown Maan who will be there to emotionally support Geet???
I think they are going to do the MC exactly the way Vrush mentioned in M&B (If u have read it u will get an Idea of what i am talking) and it will be a challenge where Maan has to bring her back to life๐Ÿ˜Š

get it Pari๐Ÿ˜›...Maan wil hav to get her bck to lyf...dat wd shw diff dynamics...agree....da MC can b brought up...i feel it wd b also......bt NOT nw.....dats wat i feel coz if dey do bring it up now da shaadi wil b spoilt...so dey shd bring it aftr da shaadi lyk Vru has writn....๐Ÿ˜‰ n i feel dat wil happn....

n if dis hapn den Trps wd b mor...bt if dey shw MC as of NOW  brfr da shaadi den da Trps which r already LOW wil drop even mor.....so if dey r plannin to shw da MC..it SHD b aftr da shaadi....๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Can someone pleej explain to me what M&B is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oye tu kahan se????Vrushu M and B style Maneet pe story remember????๐Ÿ˜•

Oye tu kahan se????Vrushu M and B style Maneet pe story remember????๐Ÿ˜•

yesh yesh....i got it...

so far i am lovin the juicy ideas that i am reading....anything that will boost our trps up....and for the chaska meter hum haina๐Ÿ˜‰

vinu just tc of our TRPs dude๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

get it Pari๐Ÿ˜›...Maan wil hav to get her bck to lyf...dat wd shw diff dynamics...agree....da MC can b brought up...i feel it wd b also......bt NOT nw.....dats wat i feel coz if dey do bring it up now da shaadi wil b spoilt...so dey shd bring it aftr da shaadi lyk Vru has writn....๐Ÿ˜‰ n i feel dat wil happn....

n if dis hapn den Trps wd b mor...bt if dey shw MC as of NOW  brfr da shaadi den da Trps which r already LOW wil drop even mor.....so if dey r plannin to shw da MC..it SHD b aftr da shaadi....๐Ÿ˜‰

I think its the MC which will lead to the Shaadi...๐Ÿ˜Š

I think its the MC which will lead to the Shaadi...๐Ÿ˜Š

oh soo two different thoughts eh??

viji last night i did some research on the color purple....found out some good things shister...and some bad

i remember u sayin that is represents passion correct....

i also found that it is symbolic for wealth, power, and royalty.....

and....as well as mourning and penitence๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail

yesh yesh....i got it...

so far i am lovin the juicy ideas that i am reading....anything that will boost our trps up....and for the chaska meter hum haina๐Ÿ˜‰

vinu just tc of our TRPs dude๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

From Vinu's Post, i felt that they are not much Bothered about the TRP's but the Channel will not settle for anything less isliye they are doing everything they can do get the TRP's roaring high๐Ÿ˜‰

From Vinu's Post, i felt that they are not much Bothered about the TRP's but the Channel will not settle for anything less isliye they are doing everything they can do get the TRP's roaring high๐Ÿ˜‰

yea i sort of figured that too when i read his post........but the channel will sack our show if the TRPs are any less๐Ÿ˜ญ......but i know our show will be back on the top๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i hope so......halla bol for us and all๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail

yea i sort of figured that too when i read his post........but the channel will sack our show if the TRPs are any less๐Ÿ˜ญ......but i know our show will be back on the top๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i hope so......halla bol for us and all๐Ÿ˜ณ

I dont think they will shack the show off yaar...The only two shows right now making STARONE look good is PKYEK and GHSP.....i dont think that either of the show will be hampered
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ah a symbolism

Arjun has goodness in his heart..and when he will really try to help that is when glitches will happen...

but Ani trusted him enough to ensure that he would take her to the hospi..

i like the story development of Anni and Arjun!!