Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
See Rev

if it had not been for that one dialog it would have been  emotional...it would have  been...an awesome awesome heart wrenching epi...

par just cos of one dialog...all of us are looking at every inch/frame..that went..on..and we do that always...

it is just that i like to focus on the bigger picture..
and me looking out for... the shaadi

the ghodi..the baraati..the..band baja...

and..wah kya shaadi hogi..
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Shello Idiotssss // πŸ€—

Not doing a looong take as usual esp after a long time!

But after seeing the hectic situation the entire GF is in right now.. I'd rather not reiterate what's on everyone else's mind right now .. (how can the baby truly survive? I really don't like that they added that)

BUT

Nonetheless I do like the new twist.. what I hope they say instead is: We will not be able to make the baby survive.. not that the mother won't survive! Come on CVs I really hope you read the posts today and get some sense and logic into this interesting new twist..

It was bound to happen to Baby Singh Khurana that it wouldn't last too long 😭

(Note: I did NOT ever in my entire life... support the idea of MC)

Why?

Come on.. if I have to list all the times Geet has escaped death.. then there's no point.. but I hope you guys get what I'm getting at.. that after all these incidents.. Superbaby survived.. but after Geet suffering from serious smoke inhalation, etc .. BSK was not gonna survive that much longer.. poor thing has been the victim one too many times already!

I hope they just say the baby won't survive and not go in the direction they are currently headed..

AA battery pack: Not much to say.. except it's nice to see a villain-to-be showing non-villanous traits.. and perhaps using a brain.

Brij Paaji: I hate you. 😑

Wedding: I just really can't wait to see how they execute it.. I do hope it isn't completely tension-filled and drama-ish... let our Maaneet have a LITTLE happiness at their own wedding yaar!

CVs: Fix this mistake. Phaaast. Warna... πŸ˜†

At All: Chalo let's see before bashing bashing bashing our CVs... I'm a hoper .. as you can see.. and a positive thinker .. as you can also see.. πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

My take:

Its like ... when there is story we want moment
when there are moments we want story ..
when there are sequences we look for logic..
when logic is brought in we look for execution...

Kya kare.. yeh dil maange more πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

either ways there is something or the other that we complain of ..as for today .. it was not one of the best... but it was not that horrible as well...

The episode had story... and i guess thats what we wanted .. didnt we.. we wanted things that would take a track forward ...

Yes.. and  our thread too goes forward πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet in the sauna and the door getting jammed was a logical explanation to why she couldnt come out ...Brij was consistent in character... it was more like aadmi khatam-kaam khatam !! they left it at that point so show the man will strike this time big time after learning she has survived the worst as well.. he will also realise that the bigger danger at hand at the moment he faces is from maan singh khurana himself .. and unless maan is out of his way, he will not be able to touch Geet !!

Maan's fear and tension was apparent when he realises he could lose Geet, and even at that moment he looks at the taveez... 
is it Taveez part two i wondered.. remember how the taveez had found its rightful owner? This time also i thought aisa kuch hone waala hai .. But Maan places it around her arm ... in anycase, it was touching to see how a man like him had turned this vulnerable and was willing to believe a superstition for the sake his beloved ...

geet or the baby.. well yeh toh hona hi tha ..looks like it .. sadly, it was a twist that was perhaps expected ... but, unfortunately we the audience of star one are not tuned to watch something like this .. however, i feel there was no other way out .. and this episode was needed ... to clear a few things .. and bring in a few dilemma ...

in a crisis situation like this who would maan choose- the baby or the mother? Obviously he is attached to the baby only through Geet, and only for Geet but now he is attached to the baby as well... 
remember the kasam he had taken for Geet's sake? will it find its place now? we dont know time will tell ... 
however the pace of the episode was a little slow esp the Maaneet sequence...

Anwesha and Arjun: loved how she asked him to win her back and how he was taken aback when she gave it back to her .. it looked like he was beginning to realise she is important to him after all.. and admiting to her that she is perhaps the only person he has explained himself to her, and his shock when she spoke of NT showed Arjun is taking steps in a positive direction ...

I like where the story is heading .. and after this ... my prediction stays where it is ...

just a predikson :
Geet passes out in the bathroom and she is rushed to the hospital and while she is unconscious she dreams of Maan and herself and him taking her away, and all this while everyone is worried and scared as to what would happen to her ... 
But then she see's herself sinking and, its the hope to be with him that brings her back !

Love,
niha

Yes.. Maan's fear was palpable ..And Arnie are going good.. Today there was loads of drama.. I totally agree to it.. But my lips are sealed... by ur new year Resolutions πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Ayyo...jes...

me try..me laughing so hard..you should have seen me watching the epi..i was more than just ROFL....i had a stitch in my side and water running down my cheeks..cos cant call them tears for it was all mirth...

--Revv-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

ha ha ha

looks like i might be..last..to see the epi and...laughing ever since..the blunder..

but i am sure..they meant that if they dont do MTP... then Geet's life is in danger too!!

hee hee..but..theek hai..chalo aisa bhi hota..hai

me see other thing..

the bieber hairstyle gone..and Arjun looks hot...me see beyond...the blunder..he is so hot..so hot..!!

i liked the dynamics...between Arjun and Annie!! the character sketch of Arjun is that of a caring though misguided man i like it i like it

hai mera..mushtanda..without moosh..tho...gaadi aur kudi..ko..apne haathon le jaayega...!!

does this mean....Brij is gone??

no no..i want him to be beaten to death...by maan and arjun!!

ok..so i have nothing more to say for now!!

if it had not been for that one dialog it would have been  emotional...it would have  been...an awesome awesome heart wrenching epi...

par just cos of one dialog...all of us are looking at every inch/frame..that went..on..and we do that always...

it is just that i like to focus on the bigger picture..
and me looking out for... the shaadi

the ghodi..the baraati..the..band baja...

and..wah kya shaadi hogi..

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

God I requoted u ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
God babes.. ur sarcasm cracks me .. totally..  ur utter randomness... makes my day..err I should say nite πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Revv-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Shivi ka Tommy aur lungi rocked the post yesterday, we had gala time...I hope today we will hit 150 pages....
Idiot phamily rocks....

Tommy is Idiotz phamily's gun, Maan is most lethal weapon, lungi is bidu logo ka phree air condisnor....
Lungi pehne ka bindas ghomne ka, tenson nahin leyne ka, sahi Shivi behn...

Don't think Muni gets nut, it's just the last night effect of the post....

Masti sisters rocks...

Muniza

Geet hai emotional...
aur Masti mein hai hum...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Nags..meine...toh..unko kuch bhi nahi kaha..

you see me find...things to laugh about despite the situation...

so me enjoy watching this too...i could cried buckets potentially
but i ended up...howling my guts out...

so i love the CVs and no i am not being sarcastic, i reallly do love the CVs...
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

My take:

Its like ... when there is story we want moment
when there are moments we want story ..
when there are sequences we look for logic..
when logic is brought in we look for execution...

either ways there is something or the other that we complain of ..as for today .. it was not one of the best... but it was not that horrible as well...

The episode had story... and i guess thats what we wanted .. didnt we.. we wanted things that would take a track forward ...

Geet in the sauna and the door getting jammed was a logical explanation to why she couldnt come out ...Brij was consistent in character... it was more like aadmi khatam-kaam khatam !! they left it at that point so show the man will strike this time big time after learning she has survived the worst as well.. he will also realise that the bigger danger at hand at the moment he faces is from maan singh khurana himself .. and unless maan is out of his way, he will not be able to touch Geet !!

Maan's fear and tension was apparent when he realises he could lose Geet, and even at that moment he looks at the taveez... 
is it Taveez part two i wondered.. remember how the taveez had found its rightful owner? This time also i thought aisa kuch hone waala hai .. But Maan places it around her arm ... in anycase, it was touching to see how a man like him had turned this vulnerable and was willing to believe a superstition for the sake his beloved ...

geet or the baby.. well yeh toh hona hi tha ..looks like it .. sadly, it was a twist that was perhaps expected ... but, unfortunately we the audience of star one are not tuned to watch something like this .. however, i feel there was no other way out .. and this episode was needed ... to clear a few things .. and bring in a few dilemma ...

in a crisis situation like this who would maan choose- the baby or the mother? Obviously he is attached to the baby only through Geet, and only for Geet but now he is attached to the baby as well... 
remember the kasam he had taken for Geet's sake? will it find its place now? we dont know time will tell ... 
however the pace of the episode was a little slow esp the Maaneet sequence...

Anwesha and Arjun: loved how she asked him to win her back and how he was taken aback when she gave it back to her .. it looked like he was beginning to realise she is important to him after all.. and admiting to her that she is perhaps the only person he has explained himself to her, and his shock when she spoke of NT showed Arjun is taking steps in a positive direction ...

I like where the story is heading .. and after this ... my prediction stays where it is ...

just a predikson :
Geet passes out in the bathroom and she is rushed to the hospital and while she is unconscious she dreams of Maan and herself and him taking her away, and all this while everyone is worried and scared as to what would happen to her ... 
But then she see's herself sinking and, its the hope to be with him that brings her back !

Love,
niha

Well said Nihu ....pehla paragraph .....
and ur ananlysis as always real good πŸ˜ƒ.....i'll go wid ur predikson πŸ˜Š...want Geet and baby both to be well ....if the baby dies then somehow in my books NT wins and all those people against Geet win and so  want Geet to come back for the sake of their love and future .....
--Revv-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

O Sahi Waqt Par Hi
Hum Aayenge
Tujhko Uthaake
Le Jayenge
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge

Tere Bina Jeeya Nahin Jaaye Mere Raja
Dil Bechein Hai Doli Leke Aaja
Aaja Mehndi Leke Aaja
Meri Bindiya Tu Chamkaa Ja
Mujhko Kangan Tu Pehna Ja😳
......................................EDITED....................................

okay as of da episod...i likd da flow of the show.....da logic was fine till one single dialog...MC ho ya na ho.....mere phamily ke mann ki shanthi is surly killedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOVED Maan tody - da way he was panickin n nt able to make da Doc undrstnd abt Geets condtn was FAB.....fr da frst tym MSK was worrid......da way he takes da taveez frm da floor....da way he gets worrid n da way he walks all da way to da hospitl n calls DOCTORR...da way he ties da taveez......BEAUTIFUL....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brij thinks Geet is dead?!πŸ˜• n he is leavin?😲😑NO WAY!!!abbeee rukhhhh.......Maan ke haathon pitna ha thumhe.....thumhe aana hi padega..KM mei dubara!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun n Anni - well i lovd dis wala seq...da way Anni gave it bck to him was fab....ab aayega maza...nw he has win her trust......nw he wil realis his love fr her......

okie nw to da bada hungama wala seqnz - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
da only part i dnt lyk of da shw wa ONE dialog.....n to realis dat one dialog almost ruind da whole track is sad......so much of hardwrk of creatin da track was lost?naahiiiii......n dat one dialog has totally ruind da shanti of da thread too??😲ek dialog mei ithni shakthi hai kya??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†HAILAAAA!!!!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at des circumstns i DNT feel a MC wil happn coz den da shaadi wala masti will b lost......n da MU wil b der in da long run which is nt possible...da CVs wnt do dat...so i am being very very POSITIVE abt da MC nt happnin.....i hav felt it wd hapn frm da tym Brij cam up..i mentiond it on da mon thread bt at DES circumstnz i DNT feel it wd happn.....my POV😳

Jeeju has promisd a BIG FAT WEDDIN...da weddin is hyped all over.....n fr it to b "BIG" da baby has to surviv...so taveez aur fakeer baba ki jai!!! miracle it wd b!!!πŸ˜‰ tho yeh shok sabah choro aur chalo shaadi ke masti ko wapas laathe hai yaar!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Loads of luv,
Lavz....

Lavu.

I am sure if CVs read our thread today... they would be singing to us  shock laga shock laga
and u and ur Vrushu di make me laugh sooooooo much... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loads of pyaar to u too lil behana
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey girls ..have to go now ...will be back later ....tab tak ke liye ...πŸ€—  to all ...aaj sab ko iski zarrorat hai ....😊