Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Ok....this is a lot OTT....but if i follow the positive track...then maybe this is Maan's nightmare.....wahem....??  Could it be??
πŸ˜•

NAGS....lol..koi other cv's ka serial hota toh phir yeh soch sahi hoti na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Confused
Ninelives thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Aray yaha hum saab positive hai...

but that one dialog turned everything negative🀣

absolutely....as if yeh toh hona hi tha...phir jai kaise hi phrase us kar le...n then WHAM
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Jes..it seems the stage is set for the Miracle to win over the Miscarriage!!

You know Nags i think that even after all these obstacles , when the wedding takes place it will leave a big impact ....love triumphs over all....also the taveez was brought in for the reason that Geet and the baby would be safe ....these things happening before the wedding will make Maan even more determined than he already is .. so not wanting to find the whys and hows and whens i will jsut wait and watch .... one thing is there ...Maan  wins my heart more and more each day .....πŸ˜ƒ  aaj uski hadbadaahat while talking to the doc and worry for Geet looked so genuine..... makes me wanna go hug him ......😳 
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i am back, i am back i am back again
omg omg omg seems like this was the total waste of episode, i hope instead of showing annie arjun useless confrontation and stupid bornfire they must have worked on some more logic and yeah on acting too, today acting too was missing it was such a useless but though i high or should i say highdisap*point*ment, and all we got were bloopers and only bloopers-urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mallu
Ninelives thumbnail

Awwwww...Mags...don't loose heart babes....all will be well again!!😊

Aisa kabhie bhi nahi hua hai..Jaake wapis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully all is well...par kaise!!!!!!!!!and if the answers are there in tomorrow''s episode then too aaj ka dialogue kaise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ninelives thumbnail
possible scenarios for MSK to take a 12 day oath..
ONE NOT WANTED MC..............HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑
Ninelives thumbnail
hey but in all that Just wanted MSK to not cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mags wassup girl ...how u doin ????

@ Muni and Shivi .....where are the Lungi Buddies ??? kithey ho ladkiyon ....tommy lekar kahan chali gayi dono ?
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Gangzta!!!

I have updated teeny weeny take on Page 1...
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
updated my take on pg 2.....postin it here too😳

O Sahi Waqt Par Hi
Hum Aayenge
Tujhko Uthaake
Le Jayenge
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge

Tere Bina Jeeya Nahin Jaaye Mere Raja
Dil Bechein Hai Doli Leke Aaja
Aaja Mehndi Leke Aaja
Meri Bindiya Tu Chamkaa Ja
Mujhko Kangan Tu Pehna Ja😳
......................................EDITED....................................

okay as of da episod...i likd da flow of the show.....da logic was fine till one single dialog...MC ho ya na ho.....mere phamily ke mann ki shanthi is surly killedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOVED Maan tody - da way he was panickin n nt able to make da Doc undrstnd abt Geets condtn was FAB.....fr da frst tym MSK was worrid......da way he takes da taveez frm da floor....da way he gets worrid n da way he walks all da way to da hospitl n calls DOCTORR...da way he ties da taveez......BEAUTIFUL....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brij thinks Geet is dead?!πŸ˜• n he is leavin?😲😑NO WAY!!!abbeee rukhhhh.......Maan ke haathon pitna ha thumhe.....thumhe aana hi padega..KM mei dubara!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun n Anni - well i lovd dis wala seq...da way Anni gave it bck to him was fab....ab aayega maza...nw he has win her trust......nw he wil realis his love fr her......

okie nw to da bada hungama wala seqnz - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
da only part i dnt lyk of da shw wa ONE dialog.....n to realis dat one dialog almost ruind da whole track is sad......so much of hardwrk of creatin da track was lost?naahiiiii......n dat one dialog has totally ruind da shanti of da thread too??😲ek dialog mei ithni shakthi hai kya??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†HAILAAAA!!!!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at des circumstns i DNT feel a MC wil happn coz den da shaadi wala masti will b lost......n da MU wil b der in da long run which is nt possible...da CVs wnt do dat...so i am being very very POSITIVE abt da MC nt happnin.....i hav felt it wd hapn frm da tym Brij cam up..i mentiond it on da mon thread bt at DES circumstnz i DNT feel it wd happn.....my POV😳

Jeeju has promisd a BIG FAT WEDDIN...da weddin is hyped all over.....n fr it to b "BIG" da baby has to surviv...so taveez aur fakeer baba ki jai!!! miracle it wd b!!!πŸ˜‰ tho yeh shok sabah choro aur chalo shaadi ke masti ko wapas laathe hai yaar!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Loads of luv,
Lavz....