Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! - Page 6

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

@ nags - I was just kidding, don't take serious...kulu asked where to shift, so I answered NT, cause baby is Dev's na....

Anyways 1 dialogue messed the whole episode...abb iss dialogue ki logic toh CV's hi jaaney...

Muniza

Munni...tuje kya lagta hain.....M Queen......MISCARRIAGE or MIRACLE??😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Incbtion fr a 3 month old featz?!?!?!?!😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣

sumone pleseeee tell me which era v r in!!!!!luks lyk GHSP tecknolgy is takn frm 2090!!!! tab bhi shayad hi yeh ho saktha hai😆😡🤢
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: imraana

yesss guys....lets b be positive!!!!!.....sumhow i just feel like positive 2day!!!!!...cud be i'm sooo happy abt da upcoming wedd dat i can get thru dis....ofcourse dis does not mean dat da mistake isnt grave on da part of CVs!!!!!...but sumhow...2day i feel like having a never say die attitude!!!!...my res 4 da NEW YR guys!!!!! 

Aray yaha hum saab positive hai...

but that one dialog turned everything negative🤣
--Nargis-- thumbnail
I just posted my take......what do you guys think??

Logic lost at the cost of Drama............

What a BLATANTLY ILLOGICAL TWIST.....i get that it was for the dramatic effect...but that was really STUPID!!!  

There is no possible way to incubate this fetus at 3-4 months...in fact it is very very risky even at 7 months....and Munni..in order to transplant it IN-VITRO...it has to have been done at the EMBRYONIC stage...it cannot be done this late in the gestational cycle.

Even for a Fetus to be born as early as the eight month...there are so many risks.....the lungs are the last to develop in a fetus. Surfactant is a detergent like fluid that needs to be formed in the lungs but is not made till the very late stages if the pregnancy
This is what helps the baby's lungs form collapsing during the breathing cycle.....

Yaar...College ke din yaad aagaye...kya time tha!!!😃

Anyhow...continuing with the analysis.......where can the story go from here..??

I see only 2 possible ways....

1. Naya TAVEEZ koi CHAMATKAR karega...and will save Geet and the baby miraculously...hence renewing Maan's faith in GOD!!

or...

2. I hate to say this....but there has to be a MISCARRIAGE!!!  UGH....Maan in a dilemma...or is he really..  Opps...there i go with the logic??  I mean really.....Its obvious that Man will choose Geet....for they can always have other children.

For those who will say....what is she cannot pregnant again...then let me tell you this i snot possible, as there was physical trauma to GEET"S body....organs.  The fetus if miscarried will die of asphyxiation....a lack of oxygen.

Anyways.....What do you guys think can happen??.....i would love to hear your points of view!!
😛

Silentsoul thumbnail
@ NAGS....you are right....MC hee kara dete/......ubt they wanted drama for wednesdau and thusday.....to capture maximum TRP...on friday we weill see taneej saved both mom and baby....and they maintianed...their motto...after one dhasso episode...they have to deliver crapp

@viji....viji ko fianlly doctor pe guusa aa gaya......haan yaar writer ki galti hai...usne stupid bat likhi tbahi na barry ne dialgue phrase kiya....

@ meri missti gurl....its for drama...baby to baach hee jayega....we know....uspe itne ntesne scene ke baach main AA batteires ja bone fire dikha rahe the,,,,,jaise AA wonders ker rahe hai unki TRP ke liye....idiots
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Aray yaha hum saab positive hai...

but that one dialog turned everything negative🤣

Ok....this is a lot OTT....but if i follow the positive track...then maybe this is Maan's nightmare.....wahem....??  Could it be??
😕
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

mee too shocked,,,,,but me and NAGs predicted...yesterday something related to MC is coming..obviously...75 C ....can instigate MC.....but yeh kya mom ya babay,,,,aab yeh batao...baby bach gaya to.....MSK gusse main kyoon aayega.....anyway I have more inclination to MC track....but I know Cvs will not take it...because this virtual baby....is jaan of many as of now....if MC happen it will lead to...tusanmi in FB and IF>....

Dont worry Kuls.....Me and nags discussed this track since 2 days...aur kal toh 25 pages tak hum isike baare mein baat kar rahe the....aur shivi pareshaan ho gayi thi humari baton se....

We saw the MC track come up since Brij entered the show....But since its not a Positive thing we never bought it up on the thread....

The logic would be again going for a Toss if they dont show a MC track after hyping it this much....the damage done is not as simple as it looks.....
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

@ NAGS....you are right....MC hee kara dete/......ubt they wanted drama for wednesdau and thusday.....to capture maximum TRP...on friday we weill see taneej saved both mom and baby....and they maintianed...their motto...after one dhasso episode...they have to deliver crapp

@viji....viji ko fianlly doctor pe guusa aa gaya......haan yaar writer ki galti hai...usne stupid bat likhi tbahi na barry ne dialgue phrase kiya....

@ meri missti gurl....its for drama...baby to baach hee jayega....we know....uspe itne ntesne scene ke baach main AA batteires ja bone fire dikha rahe the,,,,,jaise AA wonders ker rahe hai unki TRP ke liye....idiots

Perfect Kullu....totally agree!!
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: desikudi2009

Are yaar....Why you guys are blaming CV's .....its all Doctor's fault...she must have remembered these lines in any other serial so she said it here...CV's only fault they didn't check Doctor's lines since they were busy in fixing Annie and Arjun's romance...you know how difficult is to get any expression from both of them especially Annie...blank face...samja karo yaar🤢

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
all logic lost today..me off..for the day...
mind at unrest..may be tomorrow's episode will give me answers i seek..
chalo guys
bye
lotsa love
mags
Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago