Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Shivu....It was not Barry's fault....He wrote the dialogue asked of him....I say its the writer's fault.....they should have never brought in such an ILLOGICAL twist.....seetha MISCARRIAGE hi kar dete.   Aur woh stupid DOCTOR....her first DUTY is to save her patient.....when she knows that this fetus cannot survive without Geet....ther eshould not have been a question posed to Maan......UGH!!!

LOGIC at the cost of DRAMA!!
UGH!!

Exactly Nags.....

The doctor should have never gone and asked Maan in the first place.....But i guess today DRAMA was the first and foremost thing they had in mind....It was their main agenda.....

Doctor ki baat toh math karo๐Ÿ˜ก....Mujhe milegi toh main na sach much usko pakad  pakad ke maroongi
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Kulu-Manali....me not dissapointed yaar....Its just that being in the same profession i was shocked at what was being shown

And kuls its not about the dialogue....the track itself was not well though....Barry must have given the dialogue on instructions ........So you cant blame him....

mee too shocked,,,,,but me and NAGs predicted...yesterday something related to MC is coming..obviously...75 C ....can instigate MC.....but yeh kya mom ya babay,,,,aab yeh batao...baby bach gaya to.....MSK gusse main kyoon aayega.....anyway I have more inclination to MC track....but I know Cvs will not take it...because this virtual baby....is jaan of many as of now....if MC happen it will lead to...tusanmi in FB and IF>....
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

aao saath mil ke rotay hai

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”

Hi guys...
aise kaise kar diya un logone...
But i would like to wait for the entire dialogue tomorrow..coz aaj us dialogue be baat mein chup bilkul chup..
Geet kitne months pregnant hai..and how will the baby survive without the mothers's womb??????????????????????????????????????...
Hope yeh dialogue itna hi na ho..and shayd kuch aur ho!!!!!!!!!!!..let's be positive yaar..else this is a big big blooper
desikudi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ

yes but lungi maasi.......they could have just said "mother and baby's life is very critical, it is highly possible that the baby will not survive"

that could have also given us a drama factor....

i admit the episode was good....until the doctor said these words......."we can only save mother or the child".....that was when i fell on the floor laughing!!!!

Are yaar....Why you guys are blaming CV's .....its all Doctor's fault...she must have remembered these lines in any other serial so she said it here...CV's only fault they didn't check Doctor's lines since they were busy in fixing Annie and Arjun's romance...you know how difficult is to get any expression from both of them especially Annie...blank face...samja karo yaar๐Ÿคข
imraana thumbnail
u knw dis was a major mistake....so i hav a feeling dat CVs will surely do sumthing abt dis goof up!!!!.....lets see...if dey dont ....well its just too bad den....lets see wta dey cum up wid!!! 
rickks thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

vinu aaj to tunay ana hi padehga.......u better come.....

we have to talk to u๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ

Shivi woh aaj nahi aayega....Today the forum is in a Mood to kill.....aur agar woh aayega....toh humari 3 idiots thread pe Khoon ki nadiya behegi.....

Sab aayenge na uska Khoon karne๐Ÿ˜†

But think of it positively Humari thread ki TRP badegi๐Ÿ˜†
rickks thumbnail

imma jokin with u viji shister......u r my towelled and my lungi partner toooo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
u and jes!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โค๏ธ

but yaar....yeh cv's ne kyun aisa kiya!!!!! why why....have they been soooo into the marriage shootings....that they didn't care of what they were doing????๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ

Oye Chill maar....Main nahi jaanthi tujhe??? I told you na CV'S ko kabhi kabhi Logic Amnesia ho jaatha hai
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ nags - I was just kidding, don't take serious...kulu asked where to shift, so I answered NT, cause baby is Dev's na....

Anyways 1 dialogue messed the whole episode...abb iss dialogue ki logic toh CV's hi jaaney...

Muniza

Muni i dont think its the dialogue that screwed up...It was the story Track at that particular Seq......
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

vinu aaj to tunay ana hi padehga.......u better come.....

we have to talk to u๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ

Vinu aaj aaega...to kameena bachega nahi aaj!!  He will not come today!!
imraana thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetian

Hi guys...
aise kaise kar diya un logone...
But i would like to wait for the entire dialogue tomorrow..coz aaj us dialogue be baat mein chup bilkul chup..
Geet kitne months pregnant hai..and how will the baby survive without the mothers's womb??????????????????????????????????????...
Hope yeh dialogue itna hi na ho..and shayd kuch aur ho!!!!!!!!!!!..let's be positive yaar..else this is a big big blooper

yesss guys....lets b be positive!!!!!.....sumhow i just feel like positive 2day!!!!!...cud be i'm sooo happy abt da upcoming wedd dat i can get thru dis....ofcourse dis does not mean dat da mistake isnt grave on da part of CVs!!!!!...but sumhow...2day i feel like having a never say die attitude!!!!...my res 4 da NEW YR guys!!!!!