3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
abh itna illogical factor ko mein logical kaise banao??

Hiiiiii my adorable idiot family!!!!!!!....whose here guys?????...how did u all find 2day's epi????

Originally posted by kuls11

Muni thank god main doctor nahi hoon....jab viji itni disaappoint hai....to soch lo main kitni disappoint hoti...witht hat dialogue....main to thappad laga deti unhe...itni stupid cjeeh dikhane ke liye...ywh ot viji dcotor hai aur cool hai isliye shaant hai.....

Hey Kulu-Manali....me not dissapointed yaar....Its just that being in the same profession i was shocked at what was being shown

And kuls its not about the dialogue....the track itself was not well though....Barry must have given the dialogue on instructions ........So you cant blame him....
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

gosh kullu kitna acha chal raha tha episode.......but that one phrase....that barry did...was a huge mistake yaar.....they could have used other ways to keep us at the edge of the seat...

cause people outside of the thread were sayin how can the baby die like this...

well it is possible since the baby was suffocated.....

but it would have been better if they used that mother and child are critical.....

they may be able to get geet back.....but the child they are not sure about....

yeh zaalim "aapki maa ya bacha choose karna hoga" kaha se agaya?????πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

Cv's log....tunay mera dil chur chur kardiya.....

aray tommy......mera tommy.........come i need u....ajah....😭

Shivu....It was not Barry's fault....He wrote the dialogue asked of him....I say its the writer's fault.....they should have never brought in such an ILLOGICAL twist.....seetha MISCARRIAGE hi kar dete.   Aur woh stupid DOCTOR....her first DUTY is to save her patient.....when she knows that this fetus cannot survive without Geet....ther eshould not have been a question posed to Maan......UGH!!!

LOGIC at the cost of DRAMA!!
UGH!!
Originally posted by rickks

I know yaar Shivu....meri Lungi Phadding Partner......(Main Lungi Maasi toh main tujhe bhi ussi category mein shamil karoongi
🀣)

Patha nahi looks like kabhi kabhi CV's ko Logic amnesia ho jaatha haiπŸ˜†
imma jokin with u viji shister......u r my towelled and my lungi partner tooooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
u and jes!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

❀️

but yaar....yeh cv's ne kyun aisa kiya!!!!! why why....have they been soooo into the marriage shootings....that they didn't care of what they were doing????πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Shivu....It was not Barry's fault....He wrote the dialogue asked of him....I say its the writer's fault.....they should have never brought in such an ILLOGICAL twist.....seetha MISCARRIAGE hi kar dete.   Aur woh stupid DOCTOR....her first DUTY is to save her patient.....when she knows that this fetus cannot survive without Geet....ther eshould not have been a question posed to Maan......UGH!!!

LOGIC at the cost of DRAMA!!
UGH!!
Tru mommy.....aaj kitna acha chal raha tha hamra show....until that stupid doctor said those words

mommy, aaj cv's ne aapki beti ka πŸ’” tod diyaBroken Heart
😭😭😭
vinu aaj to tunay ana hi padehga.......u better come.....

we have to talk to u😭😭😭😭

πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by kuls11

chaddo.....maine aven hee logiv demnad kiya....per itna stupid dalogue bhi expect nahi kiya tha.....incubaiton ke liye bhi baby minmum 6-7 month hona chiaye....jab asaman se ani aa sakti hai....patal dev ki maa ko kha sakta....to yeh bhi ho skata hai.....3 monht old baby surive without mother

Kuls my Chachu's child strived on Incubation as it was 7th months(Premature)....but during that period also i know how hard it was for them to keep the baby safe and complete 10 months......so 3 months ka toh sawal hi paida nahi hotha....

Today's illogicality was Baap of allπŸ˜•
πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
aaj to lungi bhi tight ho gaye hum behen log ki....with poor maan....

lungi beta behave.........aaj to AC bhi kaam lag raha hai
Originally posted by maaneetian

😭
aao saath mil ke rotay hai

😭😭😭
πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”