Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Jyo Ur Take is the Besht todayROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23jyoti06mchopra

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo di  EggJactly nothing to analyze for today's epi.  CVs Made Joke of the Century

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@JO: baba chill..why u behind that one dialogue..to say the truth that dilaogue didnt even get registered in my brain..i was so lost ki whats coming next only when i came here and saw u all shouting i understood ok something happpned..hehe
@resmi: shoot pls..ek se bhale do..hehe..bt she cant do before 22nd both of us damn busy,.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23jyoti06Cute_Ash

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo di can u tell me what is this weeks TRP for Geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Dear Devils, 

Today I have only one expression for you all..Ermm  Let me explain why...

1)  A huge room like INSANE Munda's bathroom doesn't spontaneously become a sauna...Ermm it takes a while before you can start feeling the steam..Ms. Taveez knows..she has frequented many saunas in her lifetime...okay maybe not Ms. Taveez...but she has a good source from whom she got this info...Polki.

2)  Initially the doctor says we need to give her oxygen..once oxygen is administered she kicks the Munda out saying that the procedure needs to start Ermm what procedure?  care to explain.

3)  VICIOUS..who until earlier in the day was so crafty in setting death traps...didn't even wait to see if he was successful...Ermm..haven't you learn't nothing from the past...DEMENTED...knows how to escape..she has done plenty of times in the past...what a stupid villain. Ermm

4)  What is up with that hair? Ermm

5)  They show INSANE praying at the GOLDEN TEMPLE and DARGHA...and all of a sudden they make him an ATHIEST...who is a born again...Ermm...this is not good for my health..sometimes taking a ride on this sea-saw is nauseating....makes me wonder if I am pregnant..Ermm.wait no! can't be...SHORTY..came into my life only yesterday.

6) okay I don't like talking about SICKY and PSYCHO....but today I have to...Ermm...SICKY walked from where-ever..but they couldn't go back to get her car...when PSYCHO's car broke downErmm..I wonder how far she walked..was hoping off the EDGE of the EARTH.

7)  also was it just me or someone else too had a problem with PSYCHO's voice today..Ermm..can't explain it...but it sounded Ermm

8)  Choose between baby and DEMENTED...wait..how is a 12 -16 week FEATUS..supposed to survive without the WOMB...Ermm..when you figure it out...you can help INSANE make his decision.

I am done for today...if the baby dies..I am running away with SHORTY and going to start my own FAMILY planning..

9)  Wait, wait...just remembered one more Ermm moment from today...what was the point of the bonfire?  Please someone enlighten me...

Love always,
Ms. Taveez

Edited by Poli.Geek - 05 January 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-polly23mi7chimesBgblZoolander69jyoti06swan20MishtyShonasuj01shaliTheRowdiest

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly23

@ Jyo di can u tell me what is this weeks TRP for Geet
This week's trps will come out next week...'

Last week trps were 0.5-0.6Ouch....its low mainly bec of new years eve and tough competition at 9.30pm slot..but its no.2 show on star one and can pick up this week with marriage track if they don't screw itAngry

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 January 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Poli.Geeksuj01swan20

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@radha: what was that..i mean who is SHORTY now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Poli.Geek

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@shreya.. she isnt onlin.. t last tim we taled she asd me to prepare for my exm Sleepy  il plant one in her inbox now.. but i dont trust her to opn it.. onlin poking is mor reliable... hehe..

@Jyo exactly.. no analysis... even we wrote tis much for today is our good!

me gotta sleep  now.. warna might drive into somthing tomrw during t class

cya.. 
all TC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Poli.Geek

Go to top