India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 84)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@marsha: enough for today..by god that was tougher see i told u..
and pls yaar new siggies..make some together we will put them up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshP

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Poly from North America, aka Captain America's sis: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Yeah will try my besht to stay. No tiny pic deleted my siggies and Now I have to reupload them and I'm being a DQ about it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

polly23

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

My Take is up on PG1..go read it allAngry

Pasting it here for online devilsLOL

Episode Analysis..whats that. ??..whats there to analysis todayGeek..Nothing I guessOuch...In one word Episode was UTTER CRAP or mayb Beyond Utter crap in terms of logic and executionDead

CVs I understand u need drama to get the trps back and so today we saw enough of drama and suspense being created which is fine..but then why logic goes for a toss when it comes to drama ??Confused...

Beginning of the episode was interesting with Geet suffocating inside the bathroom and viewers wondering what will happen next..whether Geet and her baby will survive or not...till that point its all fine...

After that logic goes out of the window and all we see is senseless stuffDead...What should hv been shown during the delivery period is dished out to the viewers now in the name of dramaConfusedLOL..

How on earth Doctor can ask such a dumb question to MSK to make a choice between baby or the mother  in its 4th-5th months of pregnencyGeek...How can the fetus survive if the mother diesConfused...Where will the fetus reside ??..in his/her father's tummy kya ??ROFL..To save the baby,first u need to save the mother naConfused...if Geet was all set to deliver her child in its 9th month,this question could hv been raisedErmm....but now ??Confused...makes absolutely no sense at allThumbs Down

So the biggest blooper in the doctor's dialogue today made the episode looked like a piece of crapDead...Doctor's dialogue to MSK should hv been "If we save the baby now,then during Geet's delivery in the future,she might hv some complications which might even result in her death"..and then Doctor should hv given an option to MSK like "tell me what u want to do..should we still save the baby or not"Smile..but the dialogue of choosing between mother and the baby at this stage of her pregnency doesn't even arise nowLOLOuch....So CVs while creating drama and suspense ,plss don't keep logic in freezerDead...I know daily soaps r logiclessLOL and I hv seen shows where the female leads r kept pregnent for 2 yearsROFL...thats why I hv never complained about the issue related to Geet's pregnency months since its common in daily soapsLOL..but today what I saw was a big medical blooper coming from a doctor's mouth which can never b ignoredLOLLOL..I don't expect 100% logic but at least dialogues and happenings should make some senseLOL...Having said that,this is not the first time such blooper is shown in a daily soap...it has been shown in many other shows as wellLOL..but I don't expect this from Geet makersStern Smile

Today actingwise GC faltered but I dunno how much to blame him because the episode and whole scene itself din't make any sense to me..so what should I expect from the actors hereROFL..mayb they themselves were trying to find logic and some sense in those dialogues and so their expressions were all blankROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

Coming to Annie-Arjun scenes...well it looked as if they were hving picnic in some different planetStern SmileLOL...CVs,plss don't reduce Arjun's character to just a lover boy for Annie now...he is a strong and interesting character ..so I hope justice is done to his role instead of making him a love sick puppy for Annie nowDead

Now two things....
1)NO MISCARRAGE AND
2)MAANEET MARRIAGE SHOULD HAPPEN AT ANY COST...
If these two things don't go as per my wish...I m quitting this show for goodSmile...dunno about others but Geet show will definitely loose one of its most loyal viewers who hv contributed to trps quite religiously till nowSmile

No episode rating today becuase its not worthy of any ratingLOL..only good thing is that story moved and makes you curious for next episodeSmile..Another ray of hope is MSK putting that taaveez on Geet's hand and showing his faith on God...it should not go in vain tomorrow Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpolly23Dillikudimi7chimesMarshPsuj01mchopra49erFanshaliswan20

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

oh i tot she wasnt n askd u to post it for her..

sarcy or not .. i love what she write....

but bootiful non-sarcy ... off to jump at her :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23jyoti06mchopra

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@ Arps hello,  this epi would not look like nonsense utter crap(Daqu's word) if CVS did not make the dialogue about surviving baby or Mother

jyoti06

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@ Marshmellow u still remember that NA ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I should have answered u from North Pole instead of North AmericaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL,

jyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Jyoti I love ur take, there is nothing to analyse today!

jyoti06

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
whats tom dens topic any clue anyone..

MarshP

Go to top