India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 80)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Polly : nope bt Gou called me n told me abt hw crap it ws..LOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
MYshort take on page 2

All Im gonna say is that this was one drag fest episode!  Well Im sure there could be a few reasons for this!  To me it seems like Drashti is sick, she could hardly speak yesterday!  So Im sure they giving her these scenes so she can have her rest too!

Baby or Geet, depends on how one looks at it!  Question is how far along is Geet???? I guess then one can say its a logical question!

ARjun, hair is looking much better, thank u creatives!

Why complain about Arjun and NE track, I have a question for the fans, Do u just want to see GC and DD on screen???If answer is yes then you're being unreasonable!  This is a daily and that too that runs 6 days!  One does not realize what it takes to put on a daily!  Even I don't enjoy Arjun and NE scenes, but now I can tolerate it!

Will marriage happen??? Will make Dev make his claim??? Will Maan have to choose between  Baby and mom??? Well, I guess if they kill baby then they kill Geet and this will kill MSK!  The rest we have to wait to find out right!

Stay tuned to GHSP M-S 9:30pm Star one!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpolly23Dillikudijyoti06MishtyShonasuj01shalisun29AnjanaYYZ

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

i can understand the need to fit in NES and NEB for parallel track..but why subject us to nearly 10 and more minutes of their senseless torture............their track or them have no head or tail..........arjun was suppposed to be a smooth villain and over night he has become aynee ka friday man ,chauffeur etc etc........and is falling for her coz she threw him attitude.............like seriously?????

polly23

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Posted my take on page 3 ...Reposting here for the online devils...Hope u guys like it...as the actual epi was a total waste of time

My Take on the Epi....

1) Heat is on- Geet stuck in the bathroom with the heat and the steam stifling her was a very scary scene and DD portrayed it very well...I like the fact that she was proactively trying to find some ways of getting out....Brij outside gloating with happiness about Geet and her baby's impending death was chilling to the bone....Although again Brij's dialogues were repetitive...BK acted very nicely....Clap

2) Maan to the rescue- Maan comes back from the Pooja Room and searches for Geet when he hears the sound in the bathroom. WHen he see Geet fainted on the floor....He goes crazy and breaks don the door to save his Jaan...In this scene I felt GC's acting was below par....I almost compared him to Dev...I did not feel or see the panic and fear that should have existed. i felt that he was doing the scene just for the heck of itOuch
3) God or Science- On the one hand we were shown the doctor (science) trying to help Geet recover and on the other side we had Maan tie the Taveez(God) on Geet's hand for her protection. MSK is an agnostic atheist that is a Man who does not believe in God but does no claim that God does not exist....Such people can have a paradigm shift....and that's what we r seeing in MSK. He is metamorphosing into a believer of God just for the safety of Geet and their baby....I also liked how Maan was reluctant to leave Geet and how he slowly walkedout...GC was good in this scene even though here too he wasn't up to the par..Smile

This track will progress further tomorrow where Maan or the Great Maan Singh Khurana who never asked help from anyone let alone God will bow down in front of him to show him the right path... This is an interesting turn of events which can be used in the future for more twists....Tongue

Blooper-A baby cannot survive out of its mother's womb at three months...So either the Doctor is a quack or the CVs are retards...U decide...SillySillySillySillySilly

4) Non-Existent Scene- Well, what can I say, the CVs have really lost it...how can they intersperse the tense hospital scene with stupid NEB-NES fight and romance...It was really uncalled for...And it was dragged no end.....Well, I can't talk further on this topic as the NES is non-existent and does not matter to me...WackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

PRECAP- It was really heart-wrenching...Cry!!! MSK's request to God not to make him chose between Geet and the baby was so touching that even I felt sad...

Well, all said and done it was an ok epi where the story moved but not in the positive direction and not in the way some of us wanted it to move....Now CVs have to tread carefully and not even think of Miscarriage as the Baby is the most integral part of the story...Without the baby the show will be Utter Crap (as my friend An says)!!! I know that there will be no such thing but still wanted to warn the CVs so that they don't even think of such a thing....Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpolly23jyoti06shalimchoprasuj01AnjanaYYZ

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
chalo me outta here..gn guyz tc hugzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23mi7chimes

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

me leaving girls...............take care.............and just enjoy ...........we will decide whether to cross the bridge when we come across it..........pehle se tension nahin lene ka..........all is wellHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23mi7chimesMishtyShona

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
OK me izz off too....lhjhjhvgcvcv c bb....OOps sorry I fell asleep on my laptop's keyboard....before I start typing rubbish (like the epi today) I better sleep....Good night Guys Hug!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23mi7chimesMishtyShona

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
bye sun n kavita...
Sheery: ur os...
Ash:  there is a connection of Ss in tht list then u myt be lucky there..

Hmmm, am confused... Pls explain...

polly23

Go to top