Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Polly, I think they doing ok now!  Creatives need to be careful here, they should realize this has killed their trps!
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Geeta I don't Expect  any good from this CVS anymore, they r killing their own show by showing some nonsense and illogical,  Suppose Nikunj act well people still won't accept her because she is MSK"s non existence sister😆
mchopra thumbnail

edited..😆

Edited by mchopra - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The CVs along with NES should be locked in that steam room for today's nonsensical episode......🤔......I hate it when they think we viewers are so dimwitted & gullible that we will accept any nonsense they show us....😡
mchopra thumbnail
will edit that..now gues whose is that..i didnt find the one i was seraching for..isliye abhi isi se kaam chalao...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya.....who else... Anj's....me was a fan of her pre & post scripts on RKA...😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Shreya
I guess you posted padosi forum ka matter here.
could you please edit??????
Edited by md410 - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Guys me is back. I will try to stay longer than 2 minutes 🤣
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Swan hello🤗 yes its not that CVs thought we r buddu but the reality is they don't do their research properly yes both NES and CVs should be locked in that smoky room
@ Jadu ki rani 🤗yeh kya hai
@ Pooja hello
mchopra thumbnail
Imagine..
tom we see fist scene as Annie dead..how..Arjun did machanical engieer work and when he was under the car he pulled off the wire..wahhhhh..wont that be a dream come true...
mmm but event manager as mechanical engineer..mmm chalta hai when 3 months baby can survive then even arjun can become meachanical engineer..🤣🤣