India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 55)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey Caco...Hug  Welcome to the "Utter Crap Episode" Club....Join the fun...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I swear for the first time I felt GC wasn't able to emote and was like Dev.....Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile.....

I think they must have shot for the promo before this and all he cud think about was that....It almost felt that he will burst out laughing in a minute...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaGeekgodswan20shonuuSoapoperasrfun

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
ok.... after that there will be a 6 moths leap...
MSK with a well grown shiny thick beard...

playing Rafi or Mukesh's sad songs as back ground music..

taking geet's asthi kalash in one hand

and preserved baby in the other.. and says to kalash..

dekha GITH tum aur humara baby dono mere paas ho.... main akela nahi..... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

PS: sorry.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarhegdemedhawinonaGeekgodpanchjun5mi7chimes-pixie-MishtyShonaliv2laughadits7swan20SigmashaliSoapoperasrfunCute_Ash-PoisonIvy-

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

33 people who are wondering how the baby can survive without the mother Geek

Aiyana
An (Daaku)
Ann
Anshu
Anu
Anvi
Anvesha - hamari Anvesha (Ash's mum ) Approve
Arps
Ash
Caco
Gouri
Jhan
Jyoti
Kavi
Marsh
Parm
Pennu
Pooja
Priti
Shali
Sharmi
Shinus
Shonnu
Shradha
Shree
Smita
Suj
Swan
Swati
Tanu
Vandana
Vini (Blue)
Winona

ROFL

Let Jhan know if you want to be added to this list

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya86Norstarpolly23Geekgodshonuu

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

I started to watch but sorry I cant watch such insipid stuff ....specially after watching such craft in sport today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Geekgod

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Originally posted by jyoti06

Episode..execution...acting...what execution ??what acting ??...not even worth of calling it utter crap...Angry
What sholud hv been shown during the delivery period is dished out to the viewers today just to create dramaAngry..nonsense...

I din't even notice who was acting in what way when the episode itself was blah for meDead

And now if they kill the baby and cancel the marriage or Geet marries tom-dick-harry then I will b the first one to go and anti-campaign for the show...Angry
Too good so need to preserve!!!!!  LOLLOL  You need a  Jaadu ki jhappi JyoHug

Edited by Anshu_A - 05 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Geekgod

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Episode..execution...acting...what execution ??what acting ??...not even worth of calling it utter crap...Angry
What sholud hv been shown during the delivery period is dished out to the viewers today just to create dramaAngry..nonsense...

I din't even notice who was acting in what way when the episode itself was blah for meDead

And now if they kill the baby and cancel the marriage or Geet marries tom-dick-harry then I will b the first one to go and anti-campaign for the show...Angry

ShockedStern Smile

*pokes at JYo .. keeping the distance*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapolly23Geekgod

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by Geekgod

@Shonuu....and it will be like seeing the appendix....he'll go buggy eyed and say DOKTOR you mean you asked me to save THATROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

BTW wat do u mean by Buggy eyed??? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG someone stop me...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Geekgodswan20

zarmyna Senior Member
zarmyna
zarmyna

@An thnx Big smile 
when i reserve i dont find time to write and when i can write i am too late for reserving in the first few pagesCool see my predicament

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapolly23-pixie-Geekgod

Go to top