India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 54)

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Jyo shant ho ja. i can't see you like that. 

Taveez will work and Geet will be back from the horse dream. She will open her eyes and say meine to ghoda dekha tha ye gadha kahan se aa gaya?ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhapanchjun5shinusGeekgodSigmaswan20liv2laughTaiyo-PoisonIvy-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Vini: Utter Crap episode. Acting also not worth talking about.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarhegdemedhami7chimesGeekgodBlueberry_07Sigma

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

how come Maan's pants didnt tear when he was trying to break the door and finally managed to open the doorROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSigmaswan20Taiyo

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ Winona
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Caco
I will add you to the list of people who are wondering the same thing ROFLROFLROFLROFL
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

@ash : yeah exactly dat too aftr ages....ROFL
ROFL

@CACO : u r here..i ws so missing u...pl write some diary today....MSK diary...geet diary....Dokter diary or baby diary.........ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimescacoethesTaiyo

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

dil toh bacha ha jee

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

CVs have really insulted us today, if they think we are this stupid

ps shomu, we have the same shoe size, hi*5

@ Kavita Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusshonuuTaiyo

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Heyy all and welcome manashi,

this is a great place, see what my analysis are, i hope its not late, keeping in mind after what other fellows have written:

ahem ahem

MSK-the bigboss,the saviour,the CEO,the prince charming and the breathtakingly intelligent ahem-your lady love is struggling with her life i know its terrified you but the msk we know must keep his cool in the situation dont panic the way you were talking to the doc on the phone like Delhi ExpressLOLwas very unlike MSK!!!

Why dadi was'nt that shock she must be when the doc tells them that its baby or geet???

AnnieArjun:love Arjun's new hairstyle but it has done no good todayLOLConfused
are'nt the cvs showing them even if it is not too necessary.

Another thing:Why msk said that the steamer had been remained on???he was'nt in the room, geet was going in the party she just went to the bathroom is she was feeling like to vomit(nothing happent that's a different thingLOL)so maan must have thought that geet cannot go to bathroom and for washing face why would someone turn on the steamer? and why the hell the girl who is going to party will sit in the tub again and seduce the guy in choridarsROFL

Well it make sense that maan was shocked to see his geet in this state but i truly wish and hope he thinks about it.SmileWink

Annie:the stubborn sister of MSK walking alone on the street makes no sense where is the car???makes no sense at all and Arjun's car too got a hit at the same time so lame and faltoo only to encourage the useless stare in the end, she was once shocked to hear the news of geet's condition from the dadi maa and than again ankhon hi ankhon mein ishara hogaya, i could'nt understand gadi ko dhakka lagana was'nt it faltoo, could'nt they ask for a lift and annie can do that better without Arjun why she depends upon him all the time if she is that egoistic, she must have asked for the lift from someone else, it make sense first she was cursing him coz of his sis who betray their family and now again....she changes every minute i think that's what Arjun also said about her.

What manashi has wirtten about Maaneet in the beginning is soooo beautiful thanks for a small summary, all the moments came in front of me, from first meeting, btw very first meeting in fair was quite ironocal only that person can understand who is seeing it from the first epi he MSK refused to help and pushes geet away now i understand clearly that in the future he is going to protect her like a shield that's why.

Mallu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shinusGeekgodshaliswan20MishtyShonaBlueberry_07suj01

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by liv2laugh

The plot was so hare-brained that GC and daadi were not convinced and could not deliver good performances ROFL

These two are reliable usually ROFL

Convo on the set

Director: This is what you need to do
GC: Confused Confused Confused This makes no sense Confused Confused Confused
Daadi: Confused Confused Confused I do not understand Confused Confused Confused
Director: Does not matter just act Angry
GC: But I do not understand what emotions to show Confused Confused ......I am confused
Daadi: Me too....join the club Confused
Director: Club what club? You two are going to a club together? Shocked Shocked Shocked.....OK I do not want to know. What you do on your own time is your own business.
GC: Teri toh Angry Angry Angry......I will show you now......main itni buri acting karoonga ki Evil Smile Angry Angry
Daadi: Kaash aisa hotha Day Dreaming.....but that is not to be Cry.......for even mentioning this......teri toh AngryAngry Angry.....I will show you director ke bacche  Evil Smile Angry Angry

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodshonuu

Go to top