Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 51)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Mallu....welcome to the den....Big smile

Jhan....good one.....ROFL ROFL ROFL.......seriously the entire episode was so OTT & illogical....Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodliv2laugh

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hi my bichade saathio..Hug. i am not in my proper senses tonight... that critical choice thing has driven me nuts.... dil toh bacha ha jeeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL if i was in MSK's shoes... i would have taken off my 7 no. shoes and hit it hardest  on wanna be script writer's head....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL now tell what has left for us to watch??? nonsense maaneet tragedies or non-existing love story.... idhar kuwan toh udhar khai.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

winonaGeekgodpanchjun5Dillikudi-pixie-MishtyShonaliv2laughBlueberry_07suj01SigmaSoapoperasrfunMeetu_AnuTaiyoCute_Ash

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Not to worry guys 1 news I got from the berdie....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DillikudiGeekgodshonuuliv2laugh

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

@ daaku what did you think of the NES-NEB scene i know you think she doesn't exist but i just want to know if it was edited that badly or if it was the clips i watched

@ Shomu omg how do you come up with this stuff
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i'm not sure how big a 12 week baby is maybe it would be a test tube baby

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Geekgodshonuuliv2laughTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Geek: Everyone is welcome, except the teary ones.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Geekgodliv2laugh

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Episode..execution...acting...what execution ??what acting ??...not even worth of calling it utter crap...Angry
What sholud hv been shown during the delivery period is dished out to the viewers today just to create dramaAngry..nonsense...

I din't even notice who was acting in what way when the episode itself was blah for meDead

And now if they kill the baby and cancel the marriage or Geet marries tom-dick-harry then I will b the first one to go and anti-campaign for the show...Angry

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieshegdemedhapanchjun5Dillikudi-pixie-GeekgodSoapoperasrfunadits7MishtyShonashonuuliv2laughsuj01pennuswan20Cute_AshSecretKhabri420

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Shonu ROFL

Jhan ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuuliv2laugh

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by shonuu

ok i know its purely a gross... but imagine MSK saves baby and let GITH die.. then??? in next scenes wanna be doctor will come outside the OT and hand a jar over to MSK with formalin preserved fetus into it... and say take your baby..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL plss dont stop me...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Trust me i thought the same... Maybe latter they will transfer that fetus into MSK's body for furthur groW*H...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod-pixie-shonuuliv2laugh

Go to top