India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 4)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
oyeeee.....as jyoti said......might be in such cases if the baby grows...than the mother might not live after deliver due to complications Stern Smile

but my question is.....why did the CV's even bring that part hereStern Smile........

with such serious complications.....even if Geet comes back home fine......can every marriage ritual go as dreamy nowwwStern Smile......Geet will be soooo weak naaStern Smile

Ps....i cant stand NES  anymore.......Dead  ....can ne one tell me whats her roll nowStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Elfin-

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
bookmarking LOL

and miscarriage is not happening HAAN Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Elfin-hegdemedhashinusjyoti06

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

WHAT? Did this episode really happen? This is your opinion of creating drama in Maan and Geet's wedding? Killing the reason for this entire show? ROFLROFLROFL Like really? Even after the spoiler pics I did not anticipate all this. Yes, I knew she would reach the hospital but did not think of an MC threat. 
I thought maybe she will be weak and will need to be taken care of and the she will tell Maan she could not open the door because someone had locked it. 

It is ironical that the theme of the den today is one of extreme happiness - Maan and Geet's relationship and today she is in the hospital with an MC threat? I don't think it will happen, but still. 

Today's ups
1. Brij's acting. I think he has been consistently good. The very little of him that we saw today, he was good.
2. Geet as always was good. In the entire bathroom scene she acted really well I thought.
3. Maan's dialogue with God in the precap. That is the only hope I have now that there won't be a MC. But somehow I was anticipating it. And started laughing when I saw it. ROFLROFLROFL

Today's Lows
1. MC? Like seriously? We want Geet to have the baby. Period. Don't screw this up.
2. Geet is not that far along in her pregnancy. How will they save the baby if Maan asks the doctor to? I think that was pretty stupid. They have to save Geet even if they have to save the baby, right? That was illogical. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
3. Maan's acting did not seem as impactful to me today. At least initially when Geet had fainted. And his portrayal of extreme helplessness and confusion was not up to the mark. Maybe I have set very high standards for both GC and DD but GC could have been better I thought. Thumbs Down
4. Arjun and Un-wesha? That kid is getting worse by the day. The episode lost its essence because of the presence of that creature. Really, like Arjun said, I haven't seen anyone so unsure and desperate. And the problem is we cannot make out which one she is, because she cannot act. 
5. Didn't Arjun's car just hit a brick? What model is his car. We should be careful not to buy it. It stopped working because of a brick on the road? LOL
6. W*H was Arjun lighting a bon-fire instead of repairing the car? When Anne knew Geet was sick, did she care so much about the fire?
7. Why did Anne fight with Ur-jun today? What did he do today to make her fight? And was she supposed to be angry, hurt, confused, what? I couldn't make out. Well, I have given up as it is. I don't know why she is in the show, forget today's episode.

Please keep the baby. Don't kill the baby. I don't think you will, so this is just a friendly request. If you are planning on a MC, then you can consider this a WARNING. Don't kill the baby.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23panchjun5jyoti06-PoisonIvy-Taiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Someone's post in the main forum:

Burn An-Arjun in the fire!

Why they want to burn me with Arjun ShockedROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-RD-springshegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06Sofnasuj01Sigma

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
The baby will be safe.

Geet will not marry Arjun.

Re Maaneet's marriage, errm Confused ... Its Geeky all the way ... Geet is already dreaming of himLOLLOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusjyoti06Taiyo

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
21 people who are wondering how the baby can survive without the mother Geek

Aiyana
An (Daaku)
Ann
Anshu
Anu
Anvi
Anvesha - hamari Anvesha (Ash's mum ) Approve
Arps
Ash
Gouri
Jhan
Kavi
Marsh
Parm
Pooja
Shinus
Shradha
Smita
Swan
Tanu
Vandana

ROFL

Let Jhan know if you want to be added to this list

Edited by liv2laugh - 05 January 2011 at 10:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusSoapoperasrfun

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

who is daring to burn my fav pengu ShockedAngry ROFLROFLROFL

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Jyo u r sendng PM to Shonuu, Shraddha n swan... Mujhe kyu bhool gaye????? i never get any PM from u... This time i completeted my homework on time n submitted to u too... Phir bhi itni na-insafiiiiiiiiiiii KYU?????? CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

PS: Wat did they bribe u with jyo???? Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shinus-pixie-liv2laughMeetu_AnuTaiyo

Go to top