Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 3)

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Elfin-shreya_lmi7chimes

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
res1

Dear Devils, 

Today I have only one expression for you all..Ermm  Let me explain why...

1)  A huge room like INSANE Munda's bathroom doesn't spontaneously become a sauna...Ermm it takes a while before you can start feeling the steam..Ms. Taveez knows..she has frequented many saunas in her lifetime...okay maybe not Ms. Taveez...but she has a good source from whom she got this info...Polki.

2)  Initially the doctor says we need to give her oxygen..once oxygen is administered she kicks the Munda out saying that the procedure needs to start Ermm what procedure?  care to explain.

3)  VICIOUS..who until earlier in the day was so crafty in setting death traps...didn't even wait to see if he was successful...Ermm..haven't you learn't nothing from the past...DEMENTED...knows how to escape..she has done plenty of times in the past...what a stupid villain. Ermm

4)  What is up with that hair? Ermm

5)  They show INSANE praying at the GOLDEN TEMPLE and DARGHA...and all of a sudden they make him an ATHIEST...who is a born again...Ermm...this is not good for my health..sometimes taking a ride on this sea-saw is nauseating....makes me wonder if I am pregnant..Ermm.wait no! can't be...SHORTY..came into my life only yesterday.

6) okay I don't like talking about SICKY and PSYCHO....but today I have to...Ermm...SICKY walked from where-ever..but they couldn't go back to get her car...when PSYCHO's car broke downErmm..I wonder how far she walked..was hoping off the EDGE of the EARTH.

7)  also was it just me or someone else too had a problem with PSYCHO's voice today..Ermm..can't explain it...but it sounded Ermm

8)  Choose between baby and DEMENTED...wait..how is a 12 -16 week FEATUS..supposed to survive without the WOMB...Ermm..when you figure it out...you can help INSANE make his decision.

I am done for today...if the baby dies..I am running away with SHORTY and going to start my own FAMILY planning..

Love always,
Ms. Taveez

Edited by Poli.Geek - 05 January 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Elfin-mandushreya_lmi7chimesSigma

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
res2

Edited by Poli.Geek - 05 January 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Elfin-mi7chimes

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
jyo stop kiding......if geet marries Arjun we will ditch the show.... it already has low trps if that heppens nothing will save the show from going down the drain.... stop scaring people

ps: sry didnt realise its the 3rd page.... i'm not reservingLOL

Edited by aiyana - 05 January 2011 at 9:58am

-Elfin-Soapoperasrfun

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
reserved

My Take on the Epi....

1) Heat is on- Geet stuck in the bathroom with the heat and the steam stifling her was a very scary scene and DD portrayed it very well...I like the fact that she was proactively trying to find some ways of getting out....Brij outside gloating with happiness about Geet and her baby's impending death was chilling to the bone....Although again Brij's dialogues were repetitive...BK acted very nicely....Clap

2) Maan to the rescue- Maan comes back from the Pooja Room and searches for Geet when he hears the sound in the bathroom. WHen he see Geet fainted on the floor....He goes crazy and breaks don the door to save his Jaan...In this scene I felt GC's acting was below par....I almost compared him to Dev...I did not feel or see the panic and fear that should have existed. i felt that he was doing the scene just for the heck of itOuch
3) God or Science- On the one hand we were shown the doctor (science) trying to help Geet recover and on the other side we had Maan tie the Taveez(God) on Geet's hand for her protection. MSK is an agnostic atheist that is a Man who does not believe in God but does no claim that God does not exist....Such people can have a paradigm shift....and that's what we r seeing in MSK. He is metamorphosing into a believer of God just for the safety of Geet and their baby....I also liked how Maan was reluctant to leave Geet and how he slowly walkedout...GC was good in this scene even though here too he wasn't up to the par..

This track will progress further tomorrow where Maan or the Great Maan Singh Khurana who never asked help from anyone let alone God will bow down in front of him to show him the right path... This is an interesting turn of events which can be used in the future for more twists....

Blooper-A baby cannot survive out of its mother's womb at three months...So either the Doctor is a quack or the CVs are retards...U decide...

4) Non-Existent Scene- Well, what can I say, the CVs have really lost it...how can they intersperse the tense hospital scene with stupid NEB-NES fight and romance...It was really uncalled for...And it was dragged no end.....Well, I can't talk further on this topic as the NES is non-existent and does not matter to me...

PRECAP- It was really heart-wrenching...Cry!!! MSK's request to God not to make him chose between Geet and the baby was so touching that even I felt sad...

Well, all said and done it was an ok epi where the story moved but not in the positive direction and not in the way some of us wanted it to move....Now CVs have to tread carefully and not even think of Miscarriage as the Baby is the most integral part of the story...Without the baby the show will be Utter Crap (as my friend An says)!!! I know that there will be no such thing but still wanted to warn the CVs so that they don't even think of such a thing....And please start using your God-given Brains and bring back some logic in the show

THEME OF THE DEN-- MAANEET RELATIONSHIP
First of all Jyo and Manashi....Great Analysis on Maan and Geet's relationship...Excellent Job!!ClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

When we see Maan and Geet, the first thing we think is they are so different from each other. Maan is a sophisticated, suave businessman belonging to a royal family running a business empire in Delhi….Geet is a down to earth, traditional Indian girl from one of the villages in Punjab…And when these two met ( and how …hmmmDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)….there was an instant connection ….a spark….which both could not deny!!!

Well my take on their relationship is based on the question…

"Do Opposites Attract??"

No…According to research done on relationships…

"Relationships are about getting our own needs met, often on an unconscious basis. In other words, we try to find someone who is complementary to us and can help us learn, heal, and grow."

So, when we look at Maan and Geet we see many characteristics that are totally poles apart….Where Geet is bubbly …Maan is Sadoo….Geet is Nave…Maan is Wise…..Geet always sees the brighter side…..Maan always see the darker side….and the list goes on and on….

But despite all these disparities…they connect….How you ask…well because they have similar souls …. Souls attract to those who are on the same frequency, have similar lessons, experiences and needs

According to Theosophy, God created androgynous souls, equally male and female. Later the souls split into separate genders, perhaps because they incurred karma while playing around on the Earth, or "separation from God". Over a number of reincarnations, each half seeks the other. When all karmic debt is purged, the two will fuse back together and return to the ultimate.

Maan and Geet have both had traumatic pasts…Although Maan's trauma is still unknown but based on Daadima's dialogues we can assume that he has had some incidents in his past that have marked him for life…and Geet's past is well known to us. Maan has helped and supported Geet to become the intelligent, strong woman that she is now and Geet has healed Maan's soul and brought him back from the dark side….Both of them together…complete each other…Like they say in hindi  "Do Jism…Ek Jaan". Now, there souls are intertwined making them soul mates for life….

Maan and Geet's journey of love has been full of ups and downs….They have fought their attraction to each other, then accepted it but not with complete understanding, then they have fought with each other…learning in the process that they are nothing without the other and finally the complete surrender of souls….The giving in for the sake of other…This purity is what makes Maan and Geet's love story a class apart form others.

They are not an ideal couple mind you…Don't put them on a pedestal…They are both humans and have their shortcomings….but how they overlook these faults and understand each other's intrinsic feelings is what makes them unique.

The following line sums up what Maaneet relationship is all about,

Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.

Edited by panchjun5 - 06 January 2011 at 1:24am

mandushreya_l

sandipat Groupbie
sandipat
sandipat

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Res....I am shaking typing....grrrrrrrrrrrr

-Elfin-shreya_l

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

@Jyoti, Geet will never marry Arjun, if this happen it means the show will gone down to be a flop show, the CVs can never put the show in such a risk, this can only be if they totally lost their mind........

DancinFireflies-Elfin-

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@Manashi...Welcome to the Den...HugHugHug

I have always enjoyed ur takes in EE and Praises and Issues with Epi Topics on FB....

As Jyo Rightly said you r a positivity queen just like her...So welcome once again...HugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Elfin-

Go to top