Sun...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@Suj, Sun

What i feel here is the CV's had a good idea to creat dram with the baby thing here before marriage....but the dialogues and execution made it utter crap.....Ermm....

Say..even if for time beeing MSK opts for Geet than Baby.....and if at all Geet loses her baby.....still why will she marry any tom dick and harry.....Ermm...

when she knows MSK has nothing to do with it....he just saved her........Ermm...........her getting angry for sometime and going in depression will be normal.....but in no condition will she marry any one else...or go with DEV..........just to vench out her anger on MSK for saving her and not her baby........Ermm

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

@anu........the one dialogue actually goofed up the whole scene very bad............and i do not see geet blaming maan for acting per the need of the situation either............nothing is happening to the baby atleast not now...and ther eis no question of her marrying dev unless as anjana said AS held the entire GHSP unit as hostage and demands that geet marry devROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerose1889Meetu_Anusuj01

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@Sun

ROFLROFLROFLROFL......i have to admit one thing here...

yesterdays epi brought out the positivity in all den vasis....and brought out the best negativity in JyotiROFLROFLROFLROFL

I understood one thing.......when devils are negative ....Jyoti alone can make all negative devils positive ..but when Jyoti is negative ...even all devils together cannot make her positiveROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimessun29

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@Anu exactly! BINGO!!!

@sun.. hi n bye.. ress is gonna try study.. LOL

sun29

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@Ress

Yar..i can't believe that Den had gone all bonkers yesterdayROFLROFLROFLROFL........

with jyoti trowing all atom bombsROFLROFLROFL...

and all trying to be funny and positiveROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sun29

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hi my pyaari Devils,

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The above was my reaction after having witnessed a what was supposed to be a serious episode. I never knew Geet team had such a great sense of comedy and that too when the heroine of their story had faced a near death scenario.

THE DOCTOR............. Well I am not a biology/physiology/gynecology or any other "logy" person but as per the general psychology of even a layman, when a women is only 3 months pregnant, no doctor can save just the child, to be more precise, the embroyo and let the mother die. The doctor, even she had not passed her MBBS/DGO., even if she had arrear papers left in these courses.... I dont expect her to come up with such statements. Comeon yaar she should have atleast completed her 10th and 12th grades.

OK Now to our "ANNIE"....
 Geet team thinks they can save a 3 month old foetus without saving its mother ..... later I realised that this team can indeed perform this miracle because just a few weeks ago they performed a greater miracle....Maan was blessed with a baby sister whom his mother (or any of his other near or distant relative's mother) never gave birth to...... Well if this was possible why are we today questioning a comparitively smaller miracle of saving only the foetus?????

Who so ever would think of a romantic outing when your own bhabi is battling for life in a hospital nearby. Yes, you can do this when the person is simply not your bhabi..which is actually the case with Annie...So We cant balme her either.

Finally whom to blame my dear devils?????????

Edited by RoshiniManeet - 05 January 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhavivacious_gurlsun29

Go to top