Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 131)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

@anuuuuuuuuuHug

@praju...i saw SBB video yesterday night.............and oh boy it was funROFL ..chalo pm pm khele.....

@arpita,jhan swan HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winonaswan20liv2laugh

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Arps.....they deserve it.....Ermm

Anu......Brijjy boy has become techno savvy now....Cool......his stay in jail has converted him from a gaon ka chora to vilayti munda....LOL

md410Meetu_Anuliv2laugh

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Sun....hey......Hug......share ur SBB insights with me too......me still waiting for Jyo to complete her thesis....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Swan not just he has become techno savvy he has learnt catering management also. So many career options for him now.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20liv2laugh

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
my take from pg 2.

1. Brij is awesome and I love the way his mind works. I wish though he was smarter. He did not make sure his victim was really dead. LOL Well that works in Geet's benefit, he won't go to hospital to see her die. LOL
2. Geet fainting and being taken to the hospital is fine, Maan crying is fine, but baby dying ever is NOT! Do what you want to build suspense, but baby stays!
3. Barry Dhillon please tell me why Maan would have to choose between Geet and the baby? Geet is not pregnant long enough for her baby to survive outside of the womb! There are bloopers and then there is that! Do your research before you write any line.
4. What id up with bonfire and Arjun-Anwesha romance? Please tell me why that girl is romancing with him while her bhabi is on her death bed? Nikunj should be replaced, she cannot act. She is ruining all the scenes with Arjun, whom I like. Please spare us the torture.
5. This is a great chance for Arjun to find out the truth about who is really the victim in the NT-Khurana angle. When he arrives with NE to the hospital, he should wonder why she is pregnant and NE can finally be of some use and tell him the story. Though I am very sure Nikunj's horrible acting will ruin the scene.
6. Bring Dev and Naintara back. Keep Dev negative and replace the actor if you have to. But they need to be there because they are important to the story and it remains incomplete without them. There seems to be an element missing because they are no where in sight.

CV's seriously need to rethink things. They are becoming too lazy! From repetitive dialogues to scenes. It's getting a bit much now.
If it is possible, bring Swati Pandey back.

Reasons MC won't happen

1. Maaneet are definitely getting married, confirmed by many sources. They cannot get married if there is a MC. Geet will be in no state to marry.

2. Maan for the first time has put his faith in god, are the CV's willing to let him down like that?!  The point of this is to prove that his faith is NOT meaningless and that their love is bound together forever. He cried and prayed that he does not have to make that choice, if he is let down he would go back to being that cynic again.

3. The baby is an important part of the story, for it to go now is murder of the story itself..they have already done great damage by making Dev a saint, that is enough damage.

PLEASE BRING DEV AND NAINTARA BACK!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesliv2laughmd410swan20AnjanaYYZ

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@Swan, Arpi

Can i say that the Jail he stayed in was owned by a IT personStern Smile....where along with chakki picing he learn t about nut bolts and bathroom boltsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Sun

HugHug

Yar to tell u frankly..we all here try to bring back audience to the show.....and these sick CV's  with crap execution are shooing away even the LOYAL audienceAngry..

I feel yesterday SBB was much much better than the actual epiErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

md410swan20liv2laughsun29

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Bye all Hug  Enjoy and have phun

swan20liv2laughsun29

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
me off too.......good day to people in the east. People in the west.....go to sleep...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laughsun29

Go to top