Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out (Page 123)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

look at the plus side of the current track.........we will be Mahiiiiiii free for a few days at least. Our ears can take some much needed rest from the incessantly screeching aatmas....LOL
Oh no. please do not day dreamTongue
did you see, today also when taveez was on the floor Mahiiiiiiiiiiii was there same was in the hospital

PS: How you feeling

Edited by md410 - 05 January 2011 at 8:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Swan: Re Mahi ... you think so? Didn't we have Mahi yesterday?? I thought I heard it ... Shocked 

They'll probably come up with an even more forlorn version of it.

@bold....nahiiiiiii.....OuchOuch

well i'm hoping that whilst Maan is busy maska maroing Bhagwan ji he won't have time to do any Mahiii business with Geet......TongueLOL

hegdemedha

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Angry Anj u laugh me off... ??

PS : i am thinking n u r gettimg a PM!Evil Smile

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Helloooooo DevilsHugHugHugHug

Whats going on here,are we seeing any positive side of the episodeLOL
I am feeling tomoro both geet and baby will be fineEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaswan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Arps....me ok. Tu jevlis?
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I had booked a spot to analyze and watched the episode to realize that there was nothing to analyze. I never believed that I would see a day when you faltered in every single department there was. Usually it is the editors or the BG people, today everyone blew it and blew it big time. The whole thing looked so illogical and forced, that the actors were having a difficult time coming up with credible performances themselves.

Dhrasti came off the best because after being fabulous in the first few minutes she had to just lie there. GC and Anjuji will take the brunt of the bad remarks. GC looked confused and completely lost. I have not seen him like this ever. It is like he could not believe he was doing this scene and the same goes for daadi. I refuse to let the actors get away scot free but at the same time you give them a lousy script there is only so much they can do.

And the doctor. Lord save us all and anyone who went to this woman. She is a hack. Until the woman is atleast 25-26 weeks along, the chances of the baby surviving are very bleak. Infact even at 20 weeks the odds of survival are very very slim. Which begs the question exactly how far along is Geet (considering she got married in Jan 2010 and it is now Jan 2011 in the series...but never mind that). According to the sonogram she is somewhere around 12-14 weeks pregnant - which is 3-4 months. The fetus will not be able to survive outside the mother's womb. Then how the heck did the doctor say she can save the mother or the child? GET THIS IF THERE IS NO MOTHER THERE IS NO CHILD........GEET NEEDS TO BE ALIVE FOR THE BABY TO BE BORN. I cannot believe that there was not one member of the cast or crew who raised an objection to this. This is beyond appalling and you have become a laughing stock of one and all. You don't need to be a doctor to know this. I certainly am not one and I had read this somewhere. When I got a doubt, I did not need to consult a doctor, I googled it and google uncle told me what I needed to know. You could have done the same, though it would have been a great idea if you consulted a real doctor with a bonafide degree (a gynecologist would have been the best) before making this big blooper. This smacks of arrogance, negligence and callousness. More than anything it shows a deep disregard for your audience's sensibilities and insults their intelligence.

With the Arjun-Annie scene, I think I am going to throw diplomacy to the wind and ask you this? Which genius (note the sarcasm) thought that showing a so called romantic interaction between the two after they knew Geet had been admitted into the hospital was a good idea. That person(s) need to be fired. Where is your sense of discretion and decency. Forget that where is your common sense. If you really wanted a change in scenery you could have shown the office staff celebrating in the office unaware of the happening and Arjun-Annie interaction there. And a bonfire really. Geet is dying/losing her baby and someone thought it was a fab idea for these 2 to have a picnic. God give you some common sense because most people were disgusted by it. People do not like the pair as is and you are not helping any by giving them ill thought scenes like this.

I like one thing about the bonfire though - you can use it to burn the script and screenplay for today's show.

Three more things
1) Maaneet better get married for real
2) Geet better be have a happy wedding
3) The baby better be OK.

I am one of your toughest critics but at the same time on of your most loyal fans. If these three conditions are not met I will not stay around to watch the demise of this show and neither will any of my friends.

You need to recognize that it is Maaneet and their chemistry and their love story that is keeping us here. DO NOT MESS WITH MAANEET AND THE BABY.

Edited by liv2laugh - 05 January 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhami7chimesmd410swan20

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Is anyone here? Smile
mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
i dont think our ears il b spared any torture.. Maahi has this new buddy in Parseltongue... it creeps the hell out of meOuch

n imagine a Remix of Maahi and Parseltongue.. ok i am asking too much from our brains.. but u know wht the CV brain-deads can do. Stern Smile

swan20

Go to top