DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out - Page 117

Posted: 13 years ago

@exactly anu..............and it would not take most of us a day more to move to greener pasture............as i said earlier if i have to see ekta mayi remakes ..i would rather prefer the original....

i honestly hope geet gets well and both enjoy this whole marriage preparations now.............they both need a respite............too much negativity around them ..no wonder maan is soo scared for her always..........
@Medha...🤣🤣🤣  Whats the use of tampering with the brakes when the car is not starting???🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't tell me he will push it so fast that she won't be able to apply the brake and she'll die...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't mind this scenario...As long as she disappears I'm all for it...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@medha,kavita...i still prefer the cliff scenario mentioned by smita............the chances of her body never recovering is high so no time wasting for funeral 😆..i am sooo bad😆
Who is opening the new Den?
@ Kavita: I am hoping the car miraculously starts even as NEB is pushing it 🤣🤣.  And then, we get what we all want.

@ Sun: That's a good idea ... but they'd need to find a cliff between KM and KC. But, they'll spend time looking for the NEBody of NES.
Can i open a new den🤔

@Sun

Jaan......i am sure that Geet and her baby will survive today...they have to....

but as u said..why can any lead couple enjoy their marriage to the full..like normal people do i real life..😳.....

it might not GAIN more TRP's....but such happy and dream marriage will surely leave a smile  on viewers ......who ever is watching the show...and slowly the happy and sweet element will attract more audience.....

can't CV's get this SIMPLE LOGIC
A post on the MF re SBB precap indicates that we get the *dream* sequence today.

@anu.............leads are never happy for long in shows yaar.......this is the general rule............kya kar sakte hai....i know geet her baby will be fine and i too want both maan and geet to enjoy their wedding completely...........and have some hum time with each other......before other twists come in........

someone needs to open the new den
@ALL

New den opened...

Shift guys

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582814
Chalo me is off ...have work to do...Ciao...and Take Care All!!!

And Haan the Baby Ain't going newhere!!!

The only one who's gonna disappear is NES....*POOF*!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣