DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out - Page 115

Posted: 13 years ago
Sun: They won't show anything and one day we will hear the farewell song played and no one will mention NES again as if she never arrived in the show. 
@Whimping Willows, shradha, sajani, kavita, anu, smita - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Did u guys see the video posted by GEET FB admin on the wall??? He/She sure has a great sense of humour....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...At the time when all of us are cribbing abt the Logic going for a toss in the show...The admin comes and posts this video...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@kavita..i was at the edge of my seat praying babjiii no con no con ..they were standing so close near that damn fire and i still do not understand why he lit it in the first place🀣

@anu........NES the character has been swinging like dadi from the day she entered with her rapunzel wig..........one minute she hates gith ,next minute she loves gith,one minute she hates arjun,next minute she lusts arjun then she hates arjun now the present status she lusts arjun
Hey Gouri,....So has ur birdie given ne news??? Jyo's birdie was making Jyo....😭😭😭😭...SHe almost flooded the den yday!!!

@an...amen amen amen to thatπŸ˜†

@kavita....jyo is still sufffering utter crap uttaran blues......she thinks dev will take away geet on a horse from the mandapπŸ˜†
@Gouri:
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....

Yar..we are waiting for some positive vibes from u nowπŸ˜ƒ.... the positive doses that jyoti failed to give us yesterdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Panch

Yar..Jyoti was still in that negative mood yesterday..untill she was online πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

i guess only a good positive epi can revive the positivity in her...πŸ€”.........which i hope the CV's do😑

@Sun  I swear Delhi has a temp of 3 degrees and NES is roaming around in a summer dress and then on top of it she has walked such a long distance that they are in the middle of nowhere...And in the middle of nowhere they r lighting a bon fire....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

it is wise to listen to people but do not blindly trust whatever they say...........we need to use our own brains
@All

who ever stays in Delhi.....can u guys tell me if there is nomadic place in the city........where no other soul moves......πŸ€”