Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

the temperature has dropped to 3 degree in delhi...how on earth is NES raoming around in such skimpy baby frocks woh bhi night mein........and yet has not frozen to death....damn.....
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Geet, Sun, Suj, Gouri,...

any SBS SBB to gave the grace😳...Gheeee.....i cant believe i could watch the epi again with my mother🤢.......
sun29 thumbnail

@an..me still living with the hope that she would be the one to open the microwave 😍😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Silver Poise (Cool to know)🤗, Anu 🤗, Glowing Star 🤗, Medha 🤗 Green Glint 🤗and everyone 🤗

Manasi: BRILLIANT Post ... you should be regularly posting in the Den.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sun: Me not hoping anything since she is NES 😆😆😆 She won't go anywhere without doing gidda. 😆😆😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@An, Sun

Oye Jaanus.......🤣🤣🤣.........that means we have to stop cribbing about the things we hate🤔

when we tualk about something MORE......even if we crib........CV's think that they are hot topic of discussion...and hence they show more of that..

when we arib about Mahiii or NES.....we actually have wasted entire den on these usless pranis.......so CV's think that when we discuss so much about them..then why not give us more of them🤔....

Dam u CV's😡..if we wast on den on something..that means we HATEE it
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im off..:))

manasi-brilliant job with the post..hope u continue writing!!

byee guys!!

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ an: really is there any thread like u said. I just wanna post one thing over there MSK NEVER HAD A SISTER🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Geeta: ya, taveez junior born to protect our Gith & babaji stole the dhaga🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Sunny: there is only one reason she roam like this way coz MSK NEVER HAD SISTER🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nd dnt gv them idea abt freezing then CVs will torture us with body warming scene between NE-Aaaaarjun🤣🤣🤣🤣
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I stillhave hopes that NEB will push her down the cliff😆
sun29 thumbnail

@sharmi...nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....yesterday i was actually biting my nails dreading a roadside CON🤣

@smita............i really hope we get such a mind blowing twist........i swaer trps would break records that day and following day to ensure that she did not crawl back from down the cliff🤣