DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
hey my dare devils🤗 how r u all? finally my net gt fixed😊 net crush was my new year's gift frm my serpice provider😆 missd u all a lotttt nd my ol family tooo😛

@sharmi,smita🤗

@smita..someone posted this news on main forum.......
@Sun

where did she post the already known news Jaan😲....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

i'm not worried about that..as it will never come..nor i'm i concerned about Arjun and Geet marriage news

for me...what made the epi more than utter crap was

1. NE given more footage than needed
2.Arjun's stagnant character..not doing anything......
3. Brij ..not speaking any 3rd word other than KHANDA and IZZAT..
4. Doctor going out of brain and saying either mother or fetus can survive....and u would have to make the decision

😳😳😳😳

this was more than enough for the epi to be more than UTTER CRAP
😳😳 
ha ha what abt jyos tukka of Dev marrying Geet.. did she answer that?😊
@ Sunny: where in FB they said no MC? I nt see it. bdw MC is nt happening right now thts wht I can feel
Something struck me. What if yesterday's sequence is setting the stage for an abortion in future?  Maybe the extreme heat conditions affected the foetus in some form which Maaneet come to know at a later stage and are then faced with the issue of aborting the foetus as it has  not grown well enough. It would be a pity  if they are planning to use this tactic to keep both sets of audience (those who want the baby and those who dont) on hold for some more months. I wouldn't put it past the CVs to not rack up this issue in future. Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by spshastr

ha ha what abt jyos tukka of Dev marrying Geet.. did she answer that?😊

Yar..dont take her yesterday's tukka seriously😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆..

our positivity queen Jyoti was oozing with negativity yesterday🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

the UTTER CRAP epi had taken major toll on her ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....she should be normal by today🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

@smita....no idea..........and dev is not marrying geet........not in any janam🤣..............jyo is suffering from uttaran blues🤣

@aharmi...i found this news on main forum and i know nothing is happening to the baby ,,,,this is just trp generating hype........

@anu..the episode is not even worth discussing.........
@ Anu: Geet-Arjun wont happen jana. wht tht NE wil do then? marry brij?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
whts making me bad is Brij character is spoild too. he is acting like cotract killer now. He is hiding & making plan as Maan is around, its fine with me. but last nite he was so sure tht he killed Geet why dint he show his victorious face to Geet? Aftr all his reason is to Geet is for destroying family's honor. but Geet wont know who killed her & for why? then where is Brij'ssatisfaction?
@Opti

Jaan..i can bet on this and tell you that this matter will be finished today itself....with Geet and baby being fine........

well...but one thing is for sure ..this baby or Mom saving thing might come in later during geet's  delivery time......after marriage.....and after some months.............

but as of now..i dont think this situation will be taken to the future dear😊