DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out - Page 105

Posted: 13 years ago

we can tolerate arjun if he focusses on bankrupting MSK and plotting agains thim rather than playing man friday for NEB...........there is absolutely no base for their story ......hence none like it...if they had concetrated on arjun blindly revenging his sister...the scene would have been gripping.........nikunj needs to emote asap
guys this is wat is gonna happen today😆😆😆

While Maan is praying to God, the doc is gonna come outta Geet's room and say

Mr.Maan Singh Khurana yeh to chamatkar ho gaya kyunki bhagwaan ne aapki sunli

Geet aur uska bachaa donon bhi sahi salaamat hai

Mere medical history mein maine aaj tak aisa case nahi dekha hai

Wakahi aap donon ke pyaar ne bacche ko bacha liya

Ab aap Geet se mil sakte hai

Maan all happy and says thenks to the doc and meets Geet

Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago

@sujjj🤗....bingoooo🤣🤣🤣 and dadi will say ,,,,,,,,,,,sameera ke jaane ke baad pehli baar maan ne prayer kia hai kissi ke liye🤣🤣
@sun.........hey🤗 yeah very true😆😆 did u notice the way Daadi kept her hand on Maan's hair😆😆

@anshu...........hey🤗

Hey Suj....🤗.looking forward to hearing some good news from u !

guys me off for a meeting. will be back😛

@anshu...........yeah me always think positive and dont wanna think of anything bad gonna happen😆
Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago

the baby is cvs trump card which they will raise whenever trps fluctuate.............at present marriage is enough to generate the interest of the audience plus the question of what brij will do ..........they will not waste two trp pullers together............the baby issue will be handled later........not now........for now the baby is very much safe
@Anshu, Sun

Yar.....we can even forget and forgive about the Baby and Geet surviving thingi....but the way they said it and the situation and acting made it WORST....

they would have simply said that if Geet's condition did not revive in some time..than to save her..they would have to abort the baby....to save Geet......and MSK had to give permission on that........🤔

than MSK prays to God that let nothing happen to Baby......coz if he approves for abortion to save geet.....He might lose her for ever.....
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago

Correct hai Anu!!! that's why I said Barry's dialogues goofed up but then he is also not at fault, the screenplay was faulty! I don't think they thought through this properly...

Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago

@anshu,resmi🤗🤗