Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gouri

Exactly....i cant believe she even made Zee upset at the end🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣........even Zee started posting crying and angry emocons🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

the CV's sure dont want their DEATH....so they will not dare to play this Dirty game of Bridegroom swapping ....espically when there are 1000000 GCM's out there to Kill them if they screw up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Anshu, Aanju

🤗🤗🤗

@Anju

🤣🤣...i wont be surprised if Jyoti is back with over dozing positivity today if the baby and Geet survive🤣🤣🤣🤣  
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geet FB admin just posted this video.... ROFL....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP83AbuAGas[/YOUTUBE]
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Geet promo is playing on my TV right now...where they show Brij coming out of jail and maaneet sonography scene n the shaking baby pic. This week they r playing the wedding promo in India so I believe....this too shall pass......allz well!!

vivacious_gurl thumbnail

does anyone remember what happened in deewar after this scene???

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail

Gouri...so the current situation inspired from AB's angry young man convo with GOD....looks like admin joining the mocking session. If u can't beat them...join them!!😆

TSharan thumbnail

Happy ending Gouri...if I remember correctly Nirupma Roy...his mom survived.

Looks like me talking to myself! Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Happy ending Gouri...if I remember correctly Nirupma Roy...his mom survived.

Looks like me talking to myself!

thanks anshu...no u rnt talking to urself....my IF acting wierd... taking long time to open a post.... lol....
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anshu, Gouri

Yar........that though is 100% confirmed that nothing will happen to Geet and Baby...............so geet will be fine..and in a day or two days time they will celebrate Sangeet and mehendi....after which again there will be drama ..but finally Marriage will happen...

but the worst part was how the CV's executed that sean.....with no acting from GC, DD............

Arjun was kindaa ok.....but his character is going out of place now...

NE...oh well..the less we speak about this non existing prani..the better......

well...let us just see how the CV's try to repair yesterdays crap today......

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anu...I understand they need parallel track so I have more or less accepted NE-Arjun. Dev is missing n so is Meera and DD-GC cannot carry the show on their shoulder. But yes arjun's character needs to grow some more... One good thing yesterday was Arjun's new hair cut. But the bon fire scene was totally OTT. why the heck they didn't call for a cab???? Why pushing the car😕 

Guess due diligence wasn't done on yesterday's episode...so wrong text delivered. Barry goofed up dialogues....a little twisting wud have helped.

I don't think they can repair anything now...and Geet admin already posted Maan praying to God so that scene is coming for sure...
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@gou...jyo had more than lost it yesterday.............i can understand long time tv experience can get u negative but yaar it is IMPOSSIBLE for any such thing happening here🤣................absolutely none of ekta maiii heroine went through two back to back wrong marriages.......kasish does not come in the count..she was not human🤣........for that matter any show.....and geet is to some extent already married to maan.......🤣.....

i wanted to strangle her birdie yesterday🤣