DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago

marriage has to happen...............otherwise the show will loose whoever are left watching the show .............and after the big hype they cannot turn back..................for the story to progress maaneet have to be under one roof married............seperation of any kind will be death knell for the show................being a viewer i can fathom this ..so the PH i guess has to be smarter in terms of business than me...........
@Sharmi....beautifully writtenπŸ‘
@Shonu:🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣LMAOOOOO. I know eh!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Disrespectful that is.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. You should sue him since you are the peeroud member  of " HAIR AND CARE" company.
Originally posted by suj01

@jyo...............here u go............gulab jamun and rasogullaπŸ˜›

sorry for attacking other's property but rasgullas are my favorite too cant resist rasgullas, and since i am new i should be welcomed with theseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@caco:thanks a bunch dearπŸ˜ƒ
Mallu
@Jyoti: Who told u the marriage is not happening? Then why would GC write in his blog that Maan and Geet's marriage happening in Jan if it's not happening? Would SBS and SBB and even the channel promote the marriage so much if it's not happening? Think of it logically, don't put all serials experiance in one hand not all serials can be the same, beside most of the serials the leads married, not going through others to marry before it, not all serials would be like KTH or any other..........
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Maybe Dev will go to KM tomorrow and open the oven. His grand entry and exit πŸ˜†
People savdhaan. 😲

We are being stalked.
40 people who are wondering how the baby can survive without the mother πŸ€“

Adits
Aiyana
An (Daaku)
Ann
Anshu
Anu
Anvi
Anvesha - hamari Anvesha (Ash's mum )
Arps
Ash
Caco
Gouri
Jhan
Jyoti
Kavi
Marsh
Parm
Pennu
Polly
Pooja
Priti
Rash
Shali
Sharmi
Shinus
Shoba (Norstar)
Shonnu
Shradha
Shree
Smita
Suj
Sun29
Swan
Swati
Tanu
Taqdir (Nabiha)
Vandana
Vini (Blue)
Winona

Agas
🀣

Let Jhan know if you want to be added to this list

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago

this time they have used to baby to show how a supposedly non believer maan is at God's house praying for his geet............

last time they used it to start the ILU game

so once all his roles in maaneet relationship gets over wonder what cvs would do

how i want to kill them  aarrgghhh
@geek... intravenously???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 how ???taveez injection??wow..
@shreya... well i am asking to prepare a taveez,,,baby tak  ponhchana mera kaam ha.. i'll do it somehow...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@pram... yes my bro makes fun of me with this taveez thing... he says soon in every show pyar ki nishani will be taveez only...
🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣
@mallu sorry i havent welcomed you yet.... so here comes a warm welcome to you.....
πŸ€—
hello everyone...... can me join u........