Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Medha and Shoba

Do you want to be on the list too? 🤣

No thanks 🤣🤣 .. I figured out that the doctor was testing if MSK is phaast enough to catch on to the googly.  But, Munda proved that he is slow🤣
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
Hello confused souls..anyone for some crappy lines..imagine what i did as soon as i reached coll today wrote lines..my clas mates were like..congrats she is back to her crazy self...hehe
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what did Arjun's hairstyle really change cause I never even noticed

@ Caco love the baby diary
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
talking about pants they are sooo irritating people, GC's courage must be appluaded well for wearing those itnay tight tabhie doctor doctor doctor itna zyada nikal gaya i pary one day he calls his designer in the same way designer designer designer pls do something i cant walk i cant breath🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mallu
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
39 people who are wondering how the baby can survive without the mother 🤓

Adits
Aiyana
An (Daaku)
Ann
Anshu
Anu
Anvi
Anvesha - hamari Anvesha (Ash's mum )
Arps
Ash
Caco
Gouri
Jhan
Jyoti
Kavi
Marsh
Parm
Pennu
Polly
Pooja
Priti
Rash
Shali
Sharmi
Shinus
Shoba (Norstar)
Shonnu
Shradha
Shree
Smita
Suj
Sun29
Swan
Swati
Tanu
Taqdir (Nabiha)
Vandana
Vini (Blue)
Winona

🤣

Let Jhan know if you want to be added to this list

11 more and we hit a half century 🤣
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sun:I really hope what u said is true...bec at the moment I m only getting negative signals from all over..don't b surprised if Dev makes a grand entry on the ghodi and tkaes away Geet as ihs dulhaniya🤢

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆..............then we can get in our cartwheels and drive away holding hands😆😆...............tough i want maan ka samaan to come and say ..yeh shaadi nahin hoo saktiii and the camera flashes on everyone's face......with ur BG og dhooom dhaam dhooom😆😆

@jyo ...on a serious note marriage between maan and geet has to happen........this is the only way out as there is absolutely no other male lead who stands a chance with the audience in the show...........
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So tomorrow the big question 

PYAR YA PYAR KA BACHCHA aakhir kaun bacha?

Bye guys good night i am well past my 10.30 dead line. broke my new year  resolution totally on the 3rd day itself.
tension kaay ko lene ka? swalpa chill madi.🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ash:If they dish out craps..I can b at my worst avataar and I told you'll about it once..remember🤣...if they give us episode which makes some sense at least,I will b defending it ..but today..huhhh less said the better😆...Anyways ...I can only say that Marriage not happening for sure...me mentally prepared for it now...😊
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Buluuuuuuuuu- 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 if u know what i mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i know u do 🤣🤣🤣 and could not text back to ur text coz i went out of credit 😔 🤣 me saw ur PM and was laughing like crazy 🤣🤣🤣 my sis came and was like....W*F is wrong with u? 🤣🤣 me gonna reply now 🤣
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reasons MC won't happen

1. Maaneet are definitely getting married, confirmed by many sources. They cannot get married if there is a MC. Geet will be in no state to marry.

2. Maan for the first time has put his faith in god, are the CV's willing to let him down like that?! NO. The point of this is to prove that his faith is NOT meaningless and that their love is bound together forever. He cried and prayed that he does not have to make that choice, if he is let down he would go back to being that cynic again.

3. The baby is an important part of the story, for it to go now is murder of the story itself..they have already done great damage by making Dev a saint, do u think they want to do more damage?