Posted: 13 years ago
@ Winona
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Caco
I will add you to the list of people who are wondering the same thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ash : yeah exactly dat too aftr ages....🤣
🤣

@CACO : u r here..i ws so missing u...pl write some diary today....MSK diary...geet diary....Dokter diary or baby diary.........🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

dil toh bacha ha jee

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

CVs have really insulted us today, if they think we are this stupid

ps shomu, we have the same shoe size, hi*5

@ Kavita 😛

Heyy all and welcome manashi,

this is a great place, see what my analysis are, i hope its not late, keeping in mind after what other fellows have written:

ahem ahem

MSK-the bigboss,the saviour,the CEO,the prince charming and the breathtakingly intelligent ahem-your lady love is struggling with her life i know its terrified you but the msk we know must keep his cool in the situation dont panic the way you were talking to the doc on the phone like Delhi Express😆was very unlike MSK!!!

Why dadi was'nt that shock she must be when the doc tells them that its baby or geet???

AnnieArjun:love Arjun's new hairstyle but it has done no good today😆😕
are'nt the cvs showing them even if it is not too necessary.

Another thing:Why msk said that the steamer had been remained on???he was'nt in the room, geet was going in the party she just went to the bathroom is she was feeling like to vomit(nothing happent that's a different thing😆)so maan must have thought that geet cannot go to bathroom and for washing face why would someone turn on the steamer? and why the hell the girl who is going to party will sit in the tub again and seduce the guy in choridars🤣

Well it make sense that maan was shocked to see his geet in this state but i truly wish and hope he thinks about it.😊😉

Annie:the stubborn sister of MSK walking alone on the street makes no sense where is the car???makes no sense at all and Arjun's car too got a hit at the same time so lame and faltoo only to encourage the useless stare in the end, she was once shocked to hear the news of geet's condition from the dadi maa and than again ankhon hi ankhon mein ishara hogaya, i could'nt understand gadi ko dhakka lagana was'nt it faltoo, could'nt they ask for a lift and annie can do that better without Arjun why she depends upon him all the time if she is that egoistic, she must have asked for the lift from someone else, it make sense first she was cursing him coz of his sis who betray their family and now again....she changes every minute i think that's what Arjun also said about her.

What manashi has wirtten about Maaneet in the beginning is soooo beautiful thanks for a small summary, all the moments came in front of me, from first meeting, btw very first meeting in fair was quite ironocal only that person can understand who is seeing it from the first epi he MSK refused to help and pushes geet away now i understand clearly that in the future he is going to protect her like a shield that's why.

Mallu

Originally posted by liv2laugh

The plot was so hare-brained that GC and daadi were not convinced and could not deliver good performances 🤣

These two are reliable usually 🤣

Convo on the set

Director: This is what you need to do
GC: 😕 😕 😕 This makes no sense 😕 😕 😕
Daadi: 😕 😕 😕 I do not understand 😕 😕 😕
Director: Does not matter just act 😡
GC: But I do not understand what emotions to show 😕 😕 ......I am confused
Daadi: Me too....join the club 😕
Director: Club what club? You two are going to a club together? 😲 😲 😲.....OK I do not want to know. What you do on your own time is your own business.
GC: Teri toh 😡 😡 😡......I will show you now......main itni buri acting karoonga ki 😈 😡 😡
Daadi: Kaash aisa hotha 😍.....but that is not to be 😭.......for even mentioning this......teri toh 😡😡 😡.....I will show you director ke bacche  😈 😡 😡

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey Caco...🤗  Welcome to the "Utter Crap Episode" Club....Join the fun...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I swear for the first time I felt GC wasn't able to emote and was like Dev.....😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....

I think they must have shot for the promo before this and all he cud think about was that....It almost felt that he will burst out laughing in a minute...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ok.... after that there will be a 6 moths leap...
MSK with a well grown shiny thick beard...

playing Rafi or Mukesh's sad songs as back ground music..

taking geet's asthi kalash in one hand

and preserved baby in the other.. and says to kalash..

dekha GITH tum aur humara baby dono mere paas ho.... main akela nahi..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣

PS: sorry.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
33 people who are wondering how the baby can survive without the mother 🤓

Aiyana
An (Daaku)
Ann
Anshu
Anu
Anvi
Anvesha - hamari Anvesha (Ash's mum )
Arps
Ash
Caco
Gouri
Jhan
Jyoti
Kavi
Marsh
Parm
Pennu
Pooja
Priti
Shali
Sharmi
Shinus
Shonnu
Shradha
Shree
Smita
Suj
Swan
Swati
Tanu
Vandana
Vini (Blue)
Winona

🤣

Let Jhan know if you want to be added to this list
I started to watch but sorry I cant watch such insipid stuff ....specially after watching such craft in sport today
Originally posted by jyoti06

Episode..execution...acting...what execution ??what acting ??...not even worth of calling it utter crap...😡
What sholud hv been shown during the delivery period is dished out to the viewers today just to create drama😡..nonsense...

I din't even notice who was acting in what way when the episode itself was blah for me🤢

And now if they kill the baby and cancel the marriage or Geet marries tom-dick-harry then I will b the first one to go and anti-campaign for the show...😡
Too good so need to preserve!!!!!  😆😆  You need a  Jaadu ki jhappi Jyo🤗 Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago