suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@pram.........yeah now i understand her favoritism towards Maan😉🤣🤣🤣

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Geekgod

@Suj...Dude he is a shrewd business man...MSK is. He's just showing foresight here.Should he go bankrupt he will charge people by the minute to watch him do his thing in the bathroom

😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shonu - Awesome about saving the baby. That will be the best thing to happen. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Everyone in the den also wants the baby safe. Not a soul said anything about Geet.
MSK still has a choice to make u know. He is still confused about whom to save. We are sending out the message that we want the baby safe. MSK can get confused. For all u know, we might see that happening tomorrow.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mallu....welcome to the den....😃

Jhan....good one.....🤣 🤣 🤣.......seriously the entire episode was so OTT & illogical....🤔
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi my bichade saathio..🤗. i am not in my proper senses tonight... that critical choice thing has driven me nuts.... dil toh bacha ha jee🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if i was in MSK's shoes... i would have taken off my 7 no. shoes and hit it hardest  on wanna be script writer's head....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 now tell what has left for us to watch??? nonsense maaneet tragedies or non-existing love story.... idhar kuwan toh udhar khai.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Not to worry guys 1 news I got from the berdie....
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ daaku what did you think of the NES-NEB scene i know you think she doesn't exist but i just want to know if it was edited that badly or if it was the clips i watched

@ Shomu omg how do you come up with this stuff
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i'm not sure how big a 12 week baby is maybe it would be a test tube baby
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Geek: Everyone is welcome, except the teary ones.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Episode..execution...acting...what execution ??what acting ??...not even worth of calling it utter crap...😡
What sholud hv been shown during the delivery period is dished out to the viewers today just to create drama😡..nonsense...

I din't even notice who was acting in what way when the episode itself was blah for me🤢

And now if they kill the baby and cancel the marriage or Geet marries tom-dick-harry then I will b the first one to go and anti-campaign for the show...😡
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shonu ðŸ¤£

Jhan ðŸ¤£