Users

Frequent Posters

sandipat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Mansi-- WelcomeπŸ€—

Arjun + Geet then NE + Brij??

CV's Utter crap....

Geet: Entire team of GHSP must have taken biology as a course in school if not also feel all of u r from this world....or r u also like NE just landed out of nowhere??🀣 It does not require a rocket science to understand that 3 months embryo cannot survive out of the womb😳...just require common science!! Do they have some??🀒

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Brij will kidnap Geet and MSK will take an oath to find her and marry her..
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh crap i landed last on Pg 16.. πŸ€”everyone chk n reply!
My episode analysis. Pasted from pg 3. Includes the content from the baby themed den at the end.

--

Phew! If yesterday it was my mood that did not let me enjoy the episode, today it is definitely not my fault. πŸ˜†

• I am chilled about the baby for now. They can't be promoting the dream wedding with a miscarriage at this stage. But MC at any stage now is not acceptable to me. πŸ˜‘ We have discussed it in the "baby" theme thread. But to be doubly sure, I will paste it even today at the end of my analysis.
  • Good to see Annie continue to throw the attitude, but that jungle scene was neither necessary, nor logical. It's night time and madam Anvesha Khurana leaves the office and reaches some God forsakes place on foot, from where she can neither go back to the office to get a car, not go home to get one. How believable. And as it is the romance track is not likable. On top of that you have to show in while miscarriage threat is looming large on our heads. What more can I say? πŸ˜‘ And even if you had to show Arjun helping Annie, it could have been done in the office itself. She receives a phone call, realizes that no car is available in the office and Arjun offers to drop her given the emergency, despite the bitter exchange they had just a while back. That would have really been sufficient to create base for some future understanding coming between them! Jungle romance at this stage was indigestible.
  • And for God's sake. Geet isn't even showing! How can baby at all be saved at this stage without saving Geet? CVs, don't you think you have used this tamasha a bit too early in the show? Danger to both their lives would have been enough for now. Just to keep some tension for one episode, you have ensured that your name will be written in golden letters in the "History of medical bloopers (rather any kind of bloopers) in the Indian Television". Explanations like Geet dying later on, if the baby grows, just don't cut it. This is an epic non-sense, even by the daily soap standards. Period. πŸ˜‘
  • Did someone else feel that MSK's didn't look worried/scared enough given the situation? Or was it intentional? He was too blank given the situation? I don't know. So won't judge. But shouldn't even Dadi have looked more worried? Even if only for MSK's sake?
--

On the baby and miscarriage (pasting from earlier den)

Many a times during individual scenes and incidents in this serial, we related to them. The emotions, the reactions of characters etc. Many realistic scenes are shown in the serial. But the same does not go for the overall story of the serial. In real life, Geet or at least her baby would have died at the hands of her family long back. In reality, men like MSK do not exist. In reality, Geet would not have found a saviour. In reality a small-town, not even properly educated girl like Geet and a man like MSK do not come together. In reality, the story of GHSP is not possible.

GHSP is a fairy tale. It has been able to weave beautiful characters, whose life is by no means realistic. But they have a feel good factor around them. They overcome adversities, come together and weave a world for themselves. And as audience, we have come to love this world and them. If the baby was not supposed to be a part of this world, it should have been gone long back. May be it should not have been brought in picture at all. If its sole purpose was to bring Maan and Geet together, then it was sick way of thinking about the story. You should have thought of some other way of bringing them together. Its too late, just too late for the baby to go now. Now, we love this fairy land, which is Maneet's world. In this fairy land, we have a larger than life dad Maan. In this fairy land, we have an unbreakable mom Geet. In this fairy land, nothing can happen to the baby. If baby goes, the fairy land breaks apart as well. And it won't be the same story that we have been faithfully watching till now.

So, I have read and heard about all the logistic issues on keeping the baby. But the only thing I can say to CVs is that you thought of all these issues a bit too late. Now baby is indispensable to the story. I don't want to do the tamasha of "I quit" at any point of time, but if the miscarriage happens, in whichever way, I think I will be too disgusted to follow the show any more. I will probably quit silently at that point of time.

--

Den't Theme: Geet-Maan relationship

Editing
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brij mentioned Daarji's pagri twice again this episode 🀣🀣🀣
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyo
Please don't upset yourself.
If that happens we will all stop watching πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Trust me it is Maaneet that keeps the series going πŸ˜‰
It would be suicide for them to do that.
Today will prove to them that if they hurt Maaneet or the baby there will be hell to pay. 😑
Fans khudh show ko bandh karvake rahenge jaise LNMDJ ke saath hua tha. 😑
The TRPs they are getting are because of royal fans enjoying Maaneet chemistry 😑
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Babuji ne kahaa bache ko Maar do,
Brij ne kahaa bache ko maar do,
Nayanthara ne kahaa Bache ko maar do,
Aaj Doctor ne kaha dala, bache ko maar do,

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I saw some parts of the episode and did not find the execution good. But  DD was Brilliant in that first scene, and GC floundered.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Jyoti: Didn't u say that ur birdie told u that she was joking? Now why u change ur words? 😑

Yes she said she was joking but thats after I kept SMSing her at late night 4am,...mayb she wanted to shut me upπŸ˜•
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jhan, I'm now convinced that Geet's baby is indeed an invisible super human.It came into existence around the Lodhi Festival and it survived beyond New Year (beyond 10 months).  Wouldn't be surprised if it sees another new year while still being within its mother's womb.  Yes, I believe Geet and the 'baby' will survive to see another adventure. 
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago