Check the list again. You are there. It is alphabetical. 😆

@ Shali
Should I add you to the list? 🤣

@ Opti
Do you want to be on the list.
How are you feeling? 🤗
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Pooja: Of course there will be sadness while watching a loss but people will watch it to see how it happened and how the protagonists will handle the loss. After that the show may fall but for that brief point, it'll garner the precious points.

A loss is also an emotion and emotions always work.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
-pixie-: Your name please..and Virtual hi5 back haha its not normal to imagine all this when there is Full on drama going on but I couldn't help it..
Jyo......maybe Ekta's show is getting them TRP's for now but we all know that kind of nonsense doesn't appeal to people for long. Also Geet marrying Arjun is not logical at all.....even if she hates MSK (which i doubt will ever happen) why will she marry NT's brother.......
Shrads- After youth to wudnt be even bothered in my whole friend and family circle no one watches this show inc me 😆..where as some do watch one or two others
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Jyo Baby will stay MSK wont need to answer that question.. U watch that. and that ARjun NES is not happening.. jyo.. u know that ..
Originally posted by winona

i think that dream sequence with the famous horse is when Geet is in Zindagi and Maut ke beech me zunzofying and she comes out of it with horse power of Maan's love. ðŸ¤£
@bold...
me too thought the exact same...😃 
but still worried with the baby...😭
Hope the Taweez will do the magic...
Otherwise whats the point of showing Maan goig inside the room and made her wear that...😕
@Jyoti: U can make others ullu, but not me 😆
@ Anvesha
Pixie is Shradha 😃
JYO ARJUN GEET Is not happening.. whether she is angry with MSK or not and she wont be angry for long thats for sure.. she might be upset and thats normal