Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

Ok despite everything when Maan was praying, I was imagining BigB's Scene "Aaj Khush toh Bahut Honge Tum"😆

By Jove I thought the same thing...Virtual Hi* 5
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Zee:But MSK will b the one to decide the fate of the baby in this case..yes it mayb a blooper but in the show thats how it happens...once Geet comes to know she lost her baby becuase of MSK's decision..she won't b in a position to think whats right and whats wrong

Arre u haven't seen tomorrow episode yet to decide this, maybe MSK would never say anything and u see the doctor running chamatkar hogaya, as they do with their nonsense dialouges, ke dono maa aur bachchi safe hai, don't take these things so seriously, beside this the marriage is happening don't worry..........

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
An- Emotional attachment to fiction is the worst form of attachment ......as for high trps i dont think they can make up that lost ground cause i think it is neither pleasing the youth or the Aunties at the moment
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
please explain ....how a fetus is gone survive with a womb aka mother
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

@All: Take it easy, Jyoti tum sab ko ullu bana rahe hai 🤣

yeh sab den ko full speed mein bhagane ki sazish hai........ at this speed den will reach 150 pgs in 2 hours
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Just one thing on baby before I take off!

I have a client who was in her 9th month of pregnancy and did not know she was pregnant, she didnt even show!  One day she was feeling dizzy and went to hospital and they delivered her baby!  So things like this does happen in the real world! 

Was she having a pot belly to start with? Cant believe that she was absolutely flat bellied till the very end. 
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jhan u forgot moi....
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja- What about the after youth category???
😆
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alright Jyo u gotta stop this unnecessary panicky mode that u're sending to the rest.
U so need your positivity back! Something tells me that u're enjoying, seeing all the Devils trying to calm u down. U're not doing this on purpose, are you? 😆

ALL- M bookmarking. Will be in n out. I have to do somethinggssssssss 😭 n yea baby will stay coz they said more drama. So this is what u get. 😆 I am honestly liking the scenario now, though it is kinda silly on the CVs part to have not done proper research 🤣 But oh well, it's for entertainment sake at the end of the day. Lets just laugh at the CVs wonderful bloopers 🤣🤣 N also i hope we don't get another high voltage drama, prior to the marriage, after Today. Don't want an overdose of it 😳 ðŸ¤£

Aur haan, JHAN, do add me in that LONG list 🤣🤣🤣 Am sure all Devils will be in it soon. 🤣
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
While Maan is praying to God, the doc is gonna come outta Geet's room and say

Mr.Maan Singh Khurana yeh to chamatkar ho gaya kyunki bhagwaan ne aapki sunli

Geet aur uska bachaa donon bhi sahi salaamat hai

Mere medical history mein maine aaj tak aise case nahi dekha hai

Wakahi aap donon ke pyaar ne bacche ko bacha liya

Ab aap Geet se mil sakte hai

Maan all happy and says thenks to the doc and meets Geet