Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I can conclude only one thing: You all are too emotionally attached to the show. 😆

Let me talk practical: A loss is a high TRP point along with wedding. Both cannot happen together. If MC has to take place, it'll happen later in the show and not now.

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo......yesterday that guy LVraaz said that Maneet marriage will happen in 5 days..so how does Arjun-Geet marriage come in.....has ur birdie indicated something else....😕
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just one thing on baby before I take off!

I have a client who was in her 9th month of pregnancy and did not know she was pregnant, she didnt even show!  One day she was feeling dizzy and went to hospital and they delivered her baby!  So things like this does happen in the real world! 
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Marsh - i was trying to like ur post...but its not letting me even though i think i still have my 25 chances today...but anyways I like ur post...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Ok despite everything when Maan was praying, I was imagining BigB's Scene "Aaj Khush toh Bahut Honge Tum"😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee:But MSK will b the one to decide the fate of the baby in this case..yes it mayb a blooper but in the show thats how it happens...once Geet comes to know she lost her baby becuase of MSK's decision..she won't b in a position to think whats right and whats wrong

@Swan:If Ekta show can bring trps for star one which PKEK is doing..they Geet CVs can follow that trend and u never know that might bring trps🤢
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Shradha: Brijy boy ain't going anywhere.  Even before he puts his littlest toe out of KM, he'll receive news of the miracle.

He still ain't got it ... When the baby survived his talwar attacks, how will it not survive now?

This is fast becoming Kansa and Krishna redux ðŸ˜†
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: winona

i think that dream sequence with the famous horse is when Geet is in Zindagi and Maut ke beech me zunzofying and she comes out of it with horse power of Maan's love. ðŸ¤£

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@All: Take it easy, Jyoti tum sab ko ullu bana rahe hai 🤣
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Praju: That's why they are promoting it as the *dream wedding*