DEVIL'S DEN :Baby's Day out - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shradha: Brijy boy ain't going anywhere.  Even before he puts his littlest toe out of KM, he'll receive news of the miracle.

He still ain't got it ... When the baby survived his talwar attacks, how will it not survive now?
My episode Analysis and message to the CVs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's short and sweet🤣

In terms of Drama, the episode was good minus the Arjun-Annie of course. In terms of Logic, the episode was crap.

Baby or Geet? There is no Choice! You don't have to be a doctor to know that 2-3month fetus CANNOT survive outside the womb.You should have used this Baby or Geet thing to add more drama come Delivery time. But now It makes NO SENSE! I think you wasted a scene by using it now. Please be sensible CVs, it's not too much to ask. 😳

Also, a MC cannot Happen, Now or EVER. The audience has become emotionally attached to this baby, especially after the sonography episode and taking the baby away now would not be a smart move. Trust me on this one, you will lose a lot of viewers if the MC happens with me being one of them. 😳

As for Arjun and Annie: Did Arjun cut the break lines? 😊 He had this weird look on his face🤔  See the smiley face, TAKE A HINT🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

If baby doesn't survive ...Geet will never forgive MSK and then.........😭😭😭

Plz don't say sooooooo jyo. i would really feel bad then.
Pasting from old den

Dear CVs

We love the baby ❤️. We cannot stand the sight of NE. 🤢

We know you need TRPs and need to tapkofy someone. Trust us we understand your predicament 😃

You see to us the baby exists since we know where it came from and we also saw it on the sonogram 😍. Plus we are emotionally attached to it. 😭

NE on the other hand we care two hoots for 🤢. We have no idea where she came from so she does not exist for us. Also she gets on her nerves and we want her gone. 😡

So if you need to tapkofy someone TRPs please tapkofy NE. We would highly appreciate it. 😃

Thanks
Jhan on behalf of all the devils 🤗

PS: Touch the baby and you will not know what hit you and that is a devil's promise 😈
😡

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
-pixie-: your name please? and I was going to ask the same question..

Jyoti: As soon as I finished watching the episode I was looking up to you to comfort me with loads of positivity..I am going with my instinct about the show. It has been different and the baby will survive..Whatever blunders they make, I can trust them about the baby..Soon it will all be happy..
@Jyoti: Ur birdie made u ullu again kya? 🤣
i think that dream sequence with the famous horse is when Geet is in Zindagi and Maut ke beech me zunzofying and she comes out of it with horse power of Maan's love. 🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

Arjun might take the situation's advantage...I hv my reasons to believe it and u know that😭
stop scaring people....... we are not falling for it😆😆

after reading the updates I did get hyped up but now I have calmed down and this baby will survive

I'm back to my usual self now 😎

ps I'm glad Geet was shown to try and break the glass in the door
28 people who are wondering how the baby can survive without the mother 🤓

Aiyana
An (Daaku)
Ann
Anshu
Anu
Anvi
Anvesha - hamari Anvesha (Ash's mum )
Arps