Live UD: Arohi crazy in jealously....

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Mamaji is trying to think who he gave chikku's ring to and arohi's mom tells arohi that i hope he remembers soon and arohi says i hope he doesnt becuase he gave it to arjun and i have to take it back..... Then her cousins come and ask her why isnt jiju here yet and that they miss him.... arohi goes away and thinks i know who your missing that chor and she gets mad..... chikku comes there and simi goes to her and her cousins run towards arjun but chikku comes in middle and says im jiju....

arohi looks towards arjun and points at her ring and trying to ask him for it but arjun pretends he doesnt understand so arohi can keep explaining.....chikku goes to arohi and asks that if she and arjun talked after he fainted and arohi lies and says no.... the chikku says yes and says that i dreamed about you..... Arohi looks behind him and sees her cousin hugging arjun and she says move back and chikku asks why.... arohi tells him that its better to stay far away before marriage.... Arohi then says to talk louder and chikku tho she was telling him so he says it louder and everyone looks at them..... then chikku asks where is paying attention and arohi says on you.... her cousin asks how she looks and he starts to praise arohi and arohi looks at him.....

chikku sees mamaji and asks who is he and arohi tells him it mamaji and chikku gets too happy..... chikku touches his feet and arohi tells him that he's my husband and mamaji says he remembers where he put the toothpaste.... arohi goes towards arjun and chikku follows but shefali takes chikku away.... arohi asks arjun to give the ring back but arjun smiles at her..... arjun tells her that he will be her would be husband and to give the ring back... arjun says he'll give her all the rings but just take chikku's ring out and arohi says i wont take it off chikku gave it to me.... arjun pulls arohi very close to her and tells her that she needs a guy who'll stay this close to her.... arohi goes away and says that its better i stay away from all men then to come near you....

arohi sees her cousins going with arjun and chikku and she goes behind them.... arohi comes to them and tells them to go inside and yells at them..... chikku tells her you didnt have to yell that much and arohi says if you feel so bad then go after her and arjun is smiling inside... chikku tells arohi your so sweet and says that we're a couple and if one yells then the other has to go behind and he leaves.... arohi closes the door and starts to go but arjun gets out and says your feeling bad and feling jealous.... arohi tells him to stop his rubbish and tells him that why was he going to take them..... arohi yells at him and tells him that you wanted to do the same thing you did with me right and arjun asks what did i do..... arjun tells her no one will come here and she can say as much as she wants..... then arjun says that everytime you talk like this i feel pain and you keep saying is over and over but let me tell you one thing my patient level is high and i'll listen to everything you says and says tell me what i did to you.... arohi says that you'll never understand what you did and arjun is about to touch her but arohi tells him not to touch her..... arjun tells her that your standing here crying for me and arohi says your wrong and says this arent for you but are because of you.... arjun tells her to admit that she love him and that he sees her everyday and her eyes tells her everyday that you love me.... arohi turns around and says i dont love you and arjun says then why does it matter to you with whom i go.... arohi says i dont care but they are my cousins and arjun tells her to handle her cousins..... arohi tells him that your a bad person who cant respect himself then how will he respect a girl.... arjun pulls her and tells her are you done.... now listen to me i dont have any interest in your cousins..... then he says that i only care for you and he's about to say he loves her but moves back...

Please read the Wrritten Update too and press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update n waiting for the entire one😳
laiba.khan thumbnail

Was wesome epi jst luvd it everything was suprb dialogues,dialogue dlvry,exprns whn arohi is asking for a ring kya mast convo tha n end wala part was fab:)

Edited by laiba.khan - 13 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Great episode.
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the update....:)
princessbabli thumbnail
Thnx 4 d gr8 upd
Fab epi
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks For The Update ðŸ¤— Fantastical Episode 
ana.khan thumbnail
thxxxx .......gud workkk.......................
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you sooooo much 4 the update.loved today's epi.......
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!