Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

No Mishal No LTL (Page 5)

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by tintiny

@  Yes Sara, you have every right to feel cheated, even me felt depressed after reading the article but then to be very frank, good offers do not come everyday...we may enjoy watching Dutta Patil but look from his point of view, for him it becomes so monotonous and offers will not wait for him to be free, he is no HR or Amir where directors will wait at his doorstep and since I write stories, I have one suggestion to the CVs....tell a story, as long as you can hold the audience, just don't drag the show for the heck of it...the actors get bored, the viewers get bored, TRPs drop (look at Balika Vadu, I never watched a single episode of it but I know it was no.1 once a upon a time) and at the end you wish kab khatam hoga as you hate to watch your favourite characters getting butchered mercilessly....just my thoughtBig smile

How are u so sure that he has got an offer??? 

EVen if he has any .. he shouldn't have spread this news to his fans 2 months before.. 

As now i dont feel like watching LTL anymore.. no matter how much i try to convince myself.. Just because of his decision a beautiful sTory will be ruined! Channel wont stop their show .. its the actor who is leaving .. they have not asked him to go ... 

Ya his hard core fans must be fine with his decision .. but i loved LTL more and was fond of his character and his portrayal of DSP .. i had appreciated him on every level ..  

anyways ...all the best to him .. :-)  

I can really understand your disappointment and frustration Sara Cry, but regarding your point that Mishal is spreading news of his exit 2 months in advance, how can you be so sure its Mishal who is doing this Smile? Did he directly quote saying he is leaving? No. So this news could have been leaked by anyone from the production group or channel as each and every crew member of the production house and Colours channel would have this news as it is something really important as far as everyone are concerned. So everyone involved would have this information before-hand, so it could be anyone. Infact the article mentions that Mishal refused to comment which shows he is professional Smile.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 05 January 2011 at 11:37am

Fishfish

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
EVen i want that 
IF nothing sorted 
they should make LTL end 
in a good way 

Fishfish

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

YES , I agree with you cent - percent.. Without  MR  /  Dutta , what is the use of dragging  this serial unnecessary . Before he leaves  it  should be wrapped  logically with  happy and sweet  memories. Otherwise the viewers and fans will  feel  cheated and  hurt . They will never attached  to any such show of colors . .we are watching this show  for a  nice story and  beautiful chemistry  between two lead Artists.  M R  has portrayed the character  of Dutta  in brilliant  way . Nobody else will be accepted and  liked by  viewers .  Hence ,  conclude  this serial with sweet memories of LTL not with pathos .

Fishfish

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I can really understand your disappointment and frustration Sara Cry, but regarding your point that Mishal is spreading news of his exit 2 months in advance, how can you be so sure its Mishal who is doing this Smile? His real acc on FB confirmed it...he informed sum1 on der...Did he directly quote saying he is leaving? No. So this news could have been leaked by anyone from the production group or channel as each and every crew member of the production house and Colours channel would have this news as it is something really important as far as everyone are concerned. So everyone involved would have this information before-hand, so it could be anyone. Infact the article mentions that Mishal refused to comment which shows he is professional Smile. sara's source confirmed tht mishal is leaving and has recently informed hemal thakkar of his decision....Confused al i can say is tht i'll quit LTL wen Mishal quits...--thts my verdict as far as this matter is concerned...

Fishfish

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I totally agree with you.If he has good options,we don't have any rights to stop.Yes.if atall he is leaving,I want the serial to end with good closure...like Dutta accepting Nakusha as his wife,give her all what a wife deserves and removing the mask of Kala and Sudhardhan.

But yes NO MISHAL NO LTL....Cry

If at all Mishal is leaving,that will be the last day I watch LTL...I am sorry I can't see anybody as DUTTA except MISHAL....Cry

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 05 January 2011 at 6:17pm

Fishfish

Go to top