Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

No Mishal No LTL (Page 4)

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

@ Chinu, I agree with you one bird in hand than two in the bush is much better option, I am not sure but I was also reading somewhere that big directors at times want actors to take a break before they start with their project so that they can experiment with their looks etc...,..remember when we got to see Aamir's Gajni look one fine day before which we hardly got to see him.. again just my thought

@Yuvi....well he has every right to spend time with his family but according to me no actor will leave a hugely popular role and sit at home with his family if he has not got anything in his hand....again my assumption

@ Vandu....Yes you are right, when cricket is there, the nation comes to a stand spl with the world cup on....

yes  I understand that tintiny.....but at this time and at this stage? He could have stayed on, had a logical conclusion to the story...something that i dont understand is that movie business is a very unpredictable thing...suppose he doesnt make it big...he has already left a role like Dutta Bhao ....i just hope he doesnt get on to a point of no return... anyways

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I also hope so Chinu...even an actor like HR is having string of flops but then this is an unpredictable line where luck also plays a huge role and I do hope before he leaves the CVs can give a logical end to the show...as I was reading somewhere even Mahi wants off as she is going to get married....dekho kya hota hai...lets wait and watch....
Leandra IF-Rockerz
Leandra
Leandra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
TB article also provide so many false news let mishal and cv come out and make it clear that he is leaving LTL then we say what ever we want to say until plz guys let enjoy ltl, if i am not in the forum i will still enjoy watching ltl without worrying mishal is leaving. if cv is trying to end up datta character they have to end up PN too there is somany thing to end up like kala real face, BH, sudarsan, madhu, what the new cop will do in PN yar LOL what ever cv do it will be illogical yar i hope mishal won't leave the show.

show many rumor why mishal and cv is not giving any news about it yar i really don't get it.

Fishfish

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hey Tin, Vandu,

I will be, extremely, sad like everyone else that MR will leave the show but we must all respect a personal decision if the TB article is true. Mishal Raheja's intense portrayal of DSP has set a benchmark that will not be attained so soon by the current crop of actors on the silver screen for a while and I am convinced that he is professional enough to know what he is doing. Just looking at him and mannerisms in LTL, in Love Story, Mano Ya Na Mano or his interviews for that matter, one can, clearly, see a single-mindedness that I have seen in very few actors apart from some of the biggies in Bollywood.
It may be presumptuous of me to even try to compare him to stalwarts such as SRK at this stage but these superstars are not going to be here forever. They have to make space for the younger generation and should Mishal feel that this is the right time for him, so be it. He will be successful in whatever he attempts because of his sincerity and obsession to get into the skin of a character. It is his marvellous ability to breathe life in the character of Dutta that we can't even imagine any other actor replacing him. Should the news be confirmed, I sincerly, wish and pray that they end the show with the logical ending that we deserve rather that see our fear of a deconstruction unravel in front of us. I did receive quite a bit a flak when I did two successive threads on the the LTL deconstruction one month ago but its all water under the bridge now.

All said and done, I wish MR the best of luck. We are fans and will follow the progression of his career, irrespective of the medium he chooses to pursue his dreams and wait to hear confirmation for this commotion from the horse's mouth now. Should it be true, we will get to hear about anytime from now. Tongue

Edited by KavitaDR - 05 January 2011 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishLeandra

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Dear Kavita,

You have just said what I wanted to say but couldn't put it so beautifully.  I agree with you wholeheartedly and friends, lets enjoy the show till then...love Tin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRLeandra

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@kavi - i agree we cannot and should not stop him if he wants to move on.. it's his life and career and he seems wise enuf.. we cannot sit here and make judgements on whether he will make it or not in Bollywood.. only time will tell.. yes, i do wish him all the luck as he is a richly talented guy..but for me personally LTL was always Dutta and MR and so i cannot continue once he quits.. i cannot sit and watch nakku romancing some undercover cop.. let's assume that bit of the news is false for a second, then the otehr option is to bring in anotehr face to be Dutta which is also not acceptable to me, so better leave.. i will watch until he is here.. i was quite upset at myself about how i cant control my LTL addiction off late, but looks like the matter has been taken off my hands now! though i wish it was not like this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfishsub_rosa

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

No mishal.......no LTL...............very sure of that.........

Mishal to leave LTL in Feb...........Nakku to take leave fr her wedding in feb...........then without Tasha whom r we to see ???? ..........Kala or suds.........no way ..........

PLzzzzzz CVs end LTL bfore Mishal leave the show..........
The new saviour can enter in the sequel of the show later on........ completely new story..........new characters.............new fans with the old ones gone...............
I

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish-bharti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

I read the article just now that MR will return to the show next week, so me will watch it from next week onwards only, cannot stand crying women too much Tongue  but my reason for writing the post is different,  I also read MR is to leave LTL next month....well he is a professional actor and if he is getting a better chance then why not, he must be having very good reasons for leaving such a huge show after doing tremendous work....so friends this is an ardent request to the CVs, kindly bring this serial to a logical end with his departure.  Let us remember this serial as a well made and well loved serial which had a good ending too ...Approve  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

I totally agree with Tin ... If he has to leave then leave ...But give teh show a logical end .... do not drag it or spoil it for us

It is a amazing story .... If this show goes down the drain ... it will put non viewers like us off your channel for good ..not giving ur other shows a chance ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 05 January 2011 at 11:30am

Fishfish

Go to top