India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

No Mishal No LTL (Page 3)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I remember there was some gal who came and said that she knows a friend of MR who has told her that he is leaving LTL for an SP show ... may be she was right .. 

hmm..  Leaving LTL for SP show ..  it will be a blunder if its true.. Smile . well .. bring it on .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa--Sia--

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

but he got something so he left....MR has nothing in his hands it seems ..then whats the logic Confused
i heard he jus left 2 come in bollywood as he started getting offers bt nothing eva hit off...since thn he's been sayin he'll b bak with a bang bt til date no sign of tht...
he was rumoured 2 b in fauji-2 bt evn tht gt scrapped!!

wen he left Balaji..he had nothing core signed to his name in terms of another show or film...nt a wise move... he shud hav jus stuck with balaji... tht way he wud hav had work n ppl wud hav valued his hard work

i think MR shudnt leave LTL... he's lucky 2 hav worked with 2 big film producers... anurag basu n paresh rawal... if onli he had remained u neva knw PR may hav offered him a role in his future projects...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Sara - SP?  Star Plus??  But I thought MR was more interested in movies...one serial to another???  Pata nehi, lets wait and watch....
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

I remember there was some gal who came and said that she knows a friend of MR who has told her that he is leaving LTL for an SP show ... may be she was right .. 

hmm..  Leaving LTL for SP show ..  it will be a blunder if its true.. Smile . well .. bring it on .. 
haha i hpe nt..mayb he wnts 2 b on the sme channel as RD...lol ..bad joke..

i feel he is leaving cos 1..he wnts 2 spend mre time with his family... 2.. with the break he myt start working harder towards his bollywood dream---they wer his clear new yr resolutions...

i'l b sad 2 c him leave... n wil quit in feb wen he does leave

Fishfish

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
the point is that even if he is leaving....the story should reach its logical conclusion.....Something like what happened with Jai Shree Krishna in colors...they killed Kans Mama and ended the show...so the viewers were not left with a bad taste in their mouth....
Anyways....its sad...sometimes a bird in hand is better than two in the bush......I hope he understands that

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
posted from another thread...

BTW, i was thinking what is it with him quitting at FEB end, the timing was playing at the back of my head all this time.. only thing that comes to mind is that world cup cricket starts on 19th Feb and is in India.. trust me, all tv shows will go on slow mode and drag as everyone will be glued to the world cup.. followed by IPl again that is another tournament in the evenings and most of them in India will be off tv shows while IPL is on.. we know that from last March/April, dont we.. so if MR leaves, what hope do they anyway have to sustain the show as for the next 2-3 months India as a nation will be following world cup with not many interested in daily soap tracks.. wonder ifthis propmpted MR's decision?! Just a thought  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@ Chinu, I agree with you one bird in hand than two in the bush is much better option, I am not sure but I was also reading somewhere that big directors at times want actors to take a break before they start with their project so that they can experiment with their looks etc...,..remember when we got to see Aamir's Gajni look one fine day before which we hardly got to see him.. again just my thought

@Yuvi....well he has every right to spend time with his family but according to me no actor will leave a hugely popular role and sit at home with his family if he has not got anything in his hand....again my assumption

@ Vandu....Yes you are right, when cricket is there, the nation comes to a stand spl with the world cup on....

KavitaDR

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tintiny

No tin i dont think he has anything up his sleeve .. he will not take anything for 6 months ... Smile will sit at home and Wait for right offers.. and will see LTL suffering .. the show which has given him immense popularity and a chance to prove himself..  he is leaving it in the middle .... hmm.. 

Well Sara, maybe you have a point for I do not know how this industry works really...but as a layman whatever I understand, this industry where competition is cut throat there people should not count their chickens before they hatch, as other day I read a post in the forum here about some actors who had left their shows for better prospect but are nowhere...I am sure Mishal is smart enough and as a second thought he may also have a role for which he is required to prepare which will be announced later...just my thoughts...Tongue

yah he may have .. but im not interested .. A guy who leaves a character LIke Dutta shriram patil specially when there was lot more to be done with, and which happens once in a decade and takes up any Random role  is not the kind of actor i look upto .. who knows he also leaves that project in the middle or something Else..  hm ?? 

his decision has Spoiled everything for us ... the whole fun is gone!  its us viewers who suffered.. 

so better not watch shows..as they are now only a "stepping Stone" for Actors..  Smile

But there are still A few actors in the industry who have given a lot to their roles and characters and have stayed honest towards their work.. i respect them wholeheartedly and look forward to their Work .. 

no offenses.. 

Agree with you Sara....Its sad to see a show like LTL go down in this way....I dont know...i wish sense prevails and he changes his decision and we see a logical end to the show! We as loyal viewers who have been with LTL should not be left dangling like this!
the glamour of Bollywood is like a mirage in the desert for most actors.....though i do wish him well...i hope he is not running behind a mirage

Edited by Chinu2004 - 05 January 2011 at 9:17am

Fishfish

Go to top