Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

No mishal.......no LTL...............very sure of that.........

Mishal to leave LTL in Feb...........Nakku to take leave fr her wedding in feb...........then without Tasha whom r we to see ???? ..........Kala or suds.........no way ..........

PLzzzzzz CVs end LTL bfore Mishal leave the show..........
The new saviour can enter in the sequel of the show later on........ completely new story..........new characters.............new fans with the old ones gone...............
I
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Dear Friends,

I read the article just now that MR will return to the show next week, so me will watch it from next week onwards only, cannot stand crying women too much 😛  but my reason for writing the post is different,  I also read MR is to leave LTL next month....well he is a professional actor and if he is getting a better chance then why not, he must be having very good reasons for leaving such a huge show after doing tremendous work....so friends this is an ardent request to the CVs, kindly bring this serial to a logical end with his departure.  Let us remember this serial as a well made and well loved serial which had a good ending too ...  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

I totally agree with Tin ... If he has to leave then leave ...But give teh show a logical end .... do not drag it or spoil it for us

It is a amazing story .... If this show goes down the drain ... it will put non viewers like us off your channel for good ..not giving ur other shows a chance ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SAraW

No tin i dont think he has anything up his sleeve .. he will not take anything for 6 months ... 😊 will sit at home and Wait for right offers.. and will see LTL suffering .. the show which has given him immense popularity and a chance to prove himself..  he is leaving it in the middle .... hmm.. 

Hey Sara,,, why would mishal do it.. he may have some offers in hand.. so he might have decided to leave the show?? You are the last ray of hope.. i still cannot belive Mishal is leaving the show..
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

How are u so sure that he has got an offer??? 

EVen if he has any .. he shouldn't have spread this news to his fans 2 months before.. 

As now i dont feel like watching LTL anymore.. no matter how much i try to convince myself.. Just because of his decision a beautiful sTory will be ruined! Channel wont stop their show .. its the actor who is leaving .. they have not asked him to go ... 

Ya his hard core fans must be fine with his decision .. but i loved LTL more and was fond of his character and his portrayal of DSP .. i had appreciated him on every level ..  

anyways ...all the best to him .. :-)  

I can really understand your disappointment and frustration Sara 😭, but regarding your point that Mishal is spreading news of his exit 2 months in advance, how can you be so sure its Mishal who is doing this 😊? Did he directly quote saying he is leaving? No. So this news could have been leaked by anyone from the production group or channel as each and every crew member of the production house and Colours channel would have this news as it is something really important as far as everyone are concerned. So everyone involved would have this information before-hand, so it could be anyone. Infact the article mentions that Mishal refused to comment which shows he is professional 😊.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EVen i want that 
IF nothing sorted 
they should make LTL end 
in a good way 
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YES , I agree with you cent - percent.. Without  MR  /  Dutta , what is the use of dragging  this serial unnecessary . Before he leaves  it  should be wrapped  logically with  happy and sweet  memories. Otherwise the viewers and fans will  feel  cheated and  hurt . They will never attached  to any such show of colors . .we are watching this show  for a  nice story and  beautiful chemistry  between two lead Artists.  M R  has portrayed the character  of Dutta  in brilliant  way . Nobody else will be accepted and  liked by  viewers .  Hence ,  conclude  this serial with sweet memories of LTL not with pathos .
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I can really understand your disappointment and frustration Sara 😭, but regarding your point that Mishal is spreading news of his exit 2 months in advance, how can you be so sure its Mishal who is doing this 😊? His real acc on FB confirmed it...he informed sum1 on der...Did he directly quote saying he is leaving? No. So this news could have been leaked by anyone from the production group or channel as each and every crew member of the production house and Colours channel would have this news as it is something really important as far as everyone are concerned. So everyone involved would have this information before-hand, so it could be anyone. Infact the article mentions that Mishal refused to comment which shows he is professional 😊. sara's source confirmed tht mishal is leaving and has recently informed hemal thakkar of his decision....😕 al i can say is tht i'll quit LTL wen Mishal quits...--thts my verdict as far as this matter is concerned...

chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

I totally agree with you.If he has good options,we don't have any rights to stop.Yes.if atall he is leaving,I want the serial to end with good closure...like Dutta accepting Nakusha as his wife,give her all what a wife deserves and removing the mask of Kala and Sudhardhan.

But yes NO MISHAL NO LTL....😭

If at all Mishal is leaving,that will be the last day I watch LTL...I am sorry I can't see anybody as DUTTA except MISHAL....😭
Edited by chitrakshgeet - 13 years ago