Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the point is that even if he is leaving....the story should reach its logical conclusion.....Something like what happened with Jai Shree Krishna in colors...they killed Kans Mama and ended the show...so the viewers were not left with a bad taste in their mouth....
Anyways....its sad...sometimes a bird in hand is better than two in the bush......I hope he understands that
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
posted from another thread...

BTW, i was thinking what is it with him quitting at FEB end, the timing was playing at the back of my head all this time.. only thing that comes to mind is that world cup cricket starts on 19th Feb and is in India.. trust me, all tv shows will go on slow mode and drag as everyone will be glued to the world cup.. followed by IPl again that is another tournament in the evenings and most of them in India will be off tv shows while IPL is on.. we know that from last March/April, dont we.. so if MR leaves, what hope do they anyway have to sustain the show as for the next 2-3 months India as a nation will be following world cup with not many interested in daily soap tracks.. wonder ifthis propmpted MR's decision?! Just a thought  
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Chinu, I agree with you one bird in hand than two in the bush is much better option, I am not sure but I was also reading somewhere that big directors at times want actors to take a break before they start with their project so that they can experiment with their looks etc...,..remember when we got to see Aamir's Gajni look one fine day before which we hardly got to see him.. again just my thought

@Yuvi....well he has every right to spend time with his family but according to me no actor will leave a hugely popular role and sit at home with his family if he has not got anything in his hand....again my assumption

@ Vandu....Yes you are right, when cricket is there, the nation comes to a stand spl with the world cup on....
Chinu2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

yah he may have .. but im not interested .. A guy who leaves a character LIke Dutta shriram patil specially when there was lot more to be done with, and which happens once in a decade and takes up any Random role  is not the kind of actor i look upto .. who knows he also leaves that project in the middle or something Else..  hm ?? 

his decision has Spoiled everything for us ... the whole fun is gone!  its us viewers who suffered.. 

so better not watch shows..as they are now only a "stepping Stone" for Actors..  ðŸ˜Š

But there are still A few actors in the industry who have given a lot to their roles and characters and have stayed honest towards their work.. i respect them wholeheartedly and look forward to their Work .. 

no offenses.. 

Agree with you Sara....Its sad to see a show like LTL go down in this way....I dont know...i wish sense prevails and he changes his decision and we see a logical end to the show! We as loyal viewers who have been with LTL should not be left dangling like this!
the glamour of Bollywood is like a mirage in the desert for most actors.....though i do wish him well...i hope he is not running behind a mirage

Edited by Chinu2004 - 13 years ago
Chinu2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

@ Chinu, I agree with you one bird in hand than two in the bush is much better option, I am not sure but I was also reading somewhere that big directors at times want actors to take a break before they start with their project so that they can experiment with their looks etc...,..remember when we got to see Aamir's Gajni look one fine day before which we hardly got to see him.. again just my thought

@Yuvi....well he has every right to spend time with his family but according to me no actor will leave a hugely popular role and sit at home with his family if he has not got anything in his hand....again my assumption

@ Vandu....Yes you are right, when cricket is there, the nation comes to a stand spl with the world cup on....

yes  I understand that tintiny.....but at this time and at this stage? He could have stayed on, had a logical conclusion to the story...something that i dont understand is that movie business is a very unpredictable thing...suppose he doesnt make it big...he has already left a role like Dutta Bhao ....i just hope he doesnt get on to a point of no return... anyways
Fishfish thumbnail
I also hope so Chinu...even an actor like HR is having string of flops but then this is an unpredictable line where luck also plays a huge role and I do hope before he leaves the CVs can give a logical end to the show...as I was reading somewhere even Mahi wants off as she is going to get married....dekho kya hota hai...lets wait and watch....
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TB article also provide so many false news let mishal and cv come out and make it clear that he is leaving LTL then we say what ever we want to say until plz guys let enjoy ltl, if i am not in the forum i will still enjoy watching ltl without worrying mishal is leaving. if cv is trying to end up datta character they have to end up PN too there is somany thing to end up like kala real face, BH, sudarsan, madhu, what the new cop will do in PN yar 😆 what ever cv do it will be illogical yar i hope mishal won't leave the show.

show many rumor why mishal and cv is not giving any news about it yar i really don't get it.
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Tin, Vandu,

I will be, extremely, sad like everyone else that MR will leave the show but we must all respect a personal decision if the TB article is true. Mishal Raheja's intense portrayal of DSP has set a benchmark that will not be attained so soon by the current crop of actors on the silver screen for a while and I am convinced that he is professional enough to know what he is doing. Just looking at him and mannerisms in LTL, in Love Story, Mano Ya Na Mano or his interviews for that matter, one can, clearly, see a single-mindedness that I have seen in very few actors apart from some of the biggies in Bollywood.
It may be presumptuous of me to even try to compare him to stalwarts such as SRK at this stage but these superstars are not going to be here forever. They have to make space for the younger generation and should Mishal feel that this is the right time for him, so be it. He will be successful in whatever he attempts because of his sincerity and obsession to get into the skin of a character. It is his marvellous ability to breathe life in the character of Dutta that we can't even imagine any other actor replacing him. Should the news be confirmed, I sincerly, wish and pray that they end the show with the logical ending that we deserve rather that see our fear of a deconstruction unravel in front of us. I did receive quite a bit a flak when I did two successive threads on the the LTL deconstruction one month ago but its all water under the bridge now.

All said and done, I wish MR the best of luck. We are fans and will follow the progression of his career, irrespective of the medium he chooses to pursue his dreams and wait to hear confirmation for this commotion from the horse's mouth now. Should it be true, we will get to hear about anytime from now. 😛
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail

Dear Kavita,

You have just said what I wanted to say but couldn't put it so beautifully.  I agree with you wholeheartedly and friends, lets enjoy the show till then...love Tin
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kavi - i agree we cannot and should not stop him if he wants to move on.. it's his life and career and he seems wise enuf.. we cannot sit here and make judgements on whether he will make it or not in Bollywood.. only time will tell.. yes, i do wish him all the luck as he is a richly talented guy..but for me personally LTL was always Dutta and MR and so i cannot continue once he quits.. i cannot sit and watch nakku romancing some undercover cop.. let's assume that bit of the news is false for a second, then the otehr option is to bring in anotehr face to be Dutta which is also not acceptable to me, so better leave.. i will watch until he is here.. i was quite upset at myself about how i cant control my LTL addiction off late, but looks like the matter has been taken off my hands now! though i wish it was not like this...