Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

No Mishal No LTL

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

I read the article just now that MR will return to the show next week, so me will watch it from next week onwards only, cannot stand crying women too much Tongue  but my reason for writing the post is different,  I also read MR is to leave LTL next month....well he is a professional actor and if he is getting a better chance then why not, he must be having very good reasons for leaving such a huge show after doing tremendous work....so friends this is an ardent request to the CVs, kindly bring this serial to a logical end with his departure.  Let us remember this serial as a well made and well loved serial which had a good ending too ...Approve  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

india73Faryyybuttbhaisss8080pinkykLaTuLaarshi_forever9shruti10augustnehnehnejiKavitaDRsasha_1shally_mprettywomanmnx12mozart66sparikhbfunofbb123sub_rosakiran255Sophia21--khushi--Dancingdoll

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i totally agree tin.. if MR is leaving i also want the story to reach its logical conclusion as it is pointless to watch this show after that. I cannot even imagine LTL without Dutta i.e., MR.. they are synonymous.. irreplaceable.. yes, best to end the show and leave us with lovely memories of a beautiful show than turning it into some sort of a circus

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Fishfishsub_rosabfunofbb123Dancingdoll

Pop Princess Goldie
Pop Princess
Pop Princess

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hey sweetie...there is already a discussion thread regarding mishals departure...Smile..
however, u hav a point...i hope da same...dat way we will hav sweet memories of dutta and nakusha and da show al2gether...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
No tin i dont think he has anything up his sleeve .. he will not take anything for 6 months ... Smile will sit at home and Wait for right offers.. and will see LTL suffering .. the show which has given him immense popularity and a chance to prove himself..  he is leaving it in the middle .... hmm.. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolosasha_1prettywomanCrystal29sub_rosarama_2010-bharti--Huma-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

No tin i dont think he has anything up his sleeve .. he will not take anything for 6 months ... Smile will sit at home and Wait for right offers.. and will see LTL suffering .. the show which has given him immense popularity and a chance to prove himself..  he is leaving it in the middle .... hmm.. 

Well Sara, maybe you have a point for I do not know how this industry works really...but as a layman whatever I understand, this industry where competition is cut throat there people should not count their chickens before they hatch, as other day I read a post in the forum here about some actors who had left their shows for better prospect but are nowhere...I am sure Mishal is smart enough and as a second thought he may also have a role for which he is required to prepare which will be announced later...just my thoughts...Tongue

Edited by tintiny - 05 January 2011 at 8:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanrama_2010Dancingdoll

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Well Sara, maybe you have a point for I do not know how this industry works really...but as a layman whatever I understand, this industry where competition is cut throat there people should not count their chickens before they hatch, as other day I read a post in the forum here about some actors who had left their shows for better prospect but are nowhere...I am sure Mishal is smart enough and as a second thought he may also have a role for which he is required to prepare which will be announced later...just my thoughts...Tongue

yah he may have .. but im not interested .. A guy who leaves a character LIke Dutta shriram patil specially when there was lot more to be done with, and which happens once in a decade and takes up any Random role  is not the kind of actor i look upto .. who knows he also leaves that project in the middle or something Else..  hm ?? 

his decision has Spoiled everything for us ... the whole fun is gone!  its us viewers who suffered.. 

so better not watch shows..as they are now only a "stepping Stone" for Actors..  Smile

But there are still A few actors in the industry who have given a lot to their roles and characters and have stayed honest towards their work.. i respect them wholeheartedly and look forward to their Work .. 

no offenses.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloFishfishshonapinky-bharti---Sia---Huma-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@  Yes Sara, you have every right to feel cheated, even me felt depressed after reading the article but then to be very frank, good offers do not come everyday...we may enjoy watching Dutta Patil but look from his point of view, for him it becomes so monotonous and offers will not wait for him to be free, he is no HR or Amir where directors will wait at his doorstep and since I write stories, I have one suggestion to the CVs....tell a story, as long as you can hold the audience, just don't drag the show for the heck of it...the actors get bored, the viewers get bored, TRPs drop (look at Balika Vadu, I never watched a single episode of it but I know it was no.1 once a upon a time) and at the end you wish kab khatam hoga as you hate to watch your favourite characters getting butchered mercilessly....just my thoughtBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1prettywomanbfunofbb123

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

But there are still A few actors in the industry who have given a lot to their roles and characters and have stayed honest towards their work.. i respect them wholeheartedly and look forward to their Work .. 
Ronit Roy... he is 1 actor i respect to the core!! i recall in KWK, he mentioned he wishes actors who give up good work for something big and better would honestly think before taking the step...because he himself sat at home for 7 yrs without any work...thts y he respects n values balaji and his roles so much because he's been there n done tht n realised it wasn't worth it...

i wish mishal all the best but i just hoped he wouldnt leave LTL..anyway i wil quit LTL as soon as Mishal leaves...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chinu2004Crystal29prettywomanFishfishbfunofbb123mozart66ushankitvcImmaculateDream

Go to top