Pratigya's successful run--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Pratigya's successful run
STARONE.IN

Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya recently won the Best Television Show Award at the Big STAR Entertainment awards. The show has been a huge hit ever since its launch and the popularity wave continues to grow in the show's favour. Pearl Grey, the producer of the show, was ecstatic about the award.

STARONE.IN

She said, "I'm glad that the show has been well-appreciated and won the award. The issue of eve teasing is an important one to be aware of and I am glad that the audience has loved the show."

The show has also been well-appreciated by Bollywood stars. Actor Kangana Ranaut, at the awards ceremony, praised Pooja Gor, the main lead of Pratigya and said that the world was in need of more women like her.

In the last one year, Pratigya has brought forth several issues, as well as several characters who we will remembered for a long time. Pratigya and her husband Krishna are considered one of the hottest onscreen pairs on television. Their story began with a hate relationship, which then blossomed into love.

Apart from their acting, the duo has also started a style mantra. Pratigya's costumes are popular, while men ape Krishna's style of dressing by wearing rudraksha beads and a bracelet. The show has also gained popularity because of the antagonists, Sajjan Singh and Thakurian. Sajjan Singh has a fan-following amongst all age groups, mainly for the way in which he talks. His onscreen chemistry with his son, Krishna is brilliant.

Anupam Shyam, who plays Sajjan Singh says, "I'm just doing my job as is everyone else. We've all worked hard and the hard work has paid off. It's lovely to see how popular Sajjan Singh and his mannerisms have gained popularity. I'm very grateful to the almighty for this show and making it a success."

Thakurian is another popular character on the show. People love her one-liners, especially when she taunts Pratigya. She is one of those mothers-in-law, whose job is to make life hell for their bahus and Thakurian does the perfect job. Asmita Sharma, who plays Thakurian says, "I'm glad that the show is successful. I didn't expect that the award ceremony would go in our favour. We also won the award for Best Khalnayak-Khalnayika Jodi. I'm grateful to the fans."

Overall the show has won 14 awards, which include six in the recently concluded STAR Parivaar awards and one in the Big STAR Entertainment Awards. We hope for many more for this show.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, January 05, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1176/pratigya%E2%80%99s-successful-run.aspx

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naLadyRosesweet_bhankiokkkvishpb2011abcd2AlwayshopefulMinnie.Fallen StarcorvetteshruthiRPragati.TMitu_hussainramso....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Pratigya's successful run
STARONE.IN

Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya recently won the Best Television Show Award at the Big STAR Entertainment awards. The show has been a huge hit ever since its launch and the popularity wave continues to grow in the show's favour. Pearl Grey, the producer of the show, was ecstatic about the award.

STARONE.IN

She said, "I'm glad that the show has been well-appreciated and won the award. The issue of eve teasing is an important one to be aware of and I am glad that the audience has loved the show."

The show has also been well-appreciated by Bollywood stars. Actor Kangana Ranaut, at the awards ceremony, praised Pooja Gor, the main lead of Pratigya and said that the world was in need of more women like her.

In the last one year, Pratigya has brought forth several issues, as well as several characters who we will remembered for a long time. Pratigya and her husband Krishna are considered one of the hottest onscreen pairs on television. Their story began with a hate relationship, which then blossomed into love.

Apart from their acting, the duo has also started a style mantra. Pratigya's costumes are popular, while men ape Krishna's style of dressing by wearing rudraksha beads and a bracelet. The show has also gained popularity because of the antagonists, Sajjan Singh and Thakurian. Sajjan Singh has a fan-following amongst all age groups, mainly for the way in which he talks. His onscreen chemistry with his son, Krishna is brilliant.

Anupam Shyam, who plays Sajjan Singh says, "I'm just doing my job as is everyone else. We've all worked hard and the hard work has paid off. It's lovely to see how popular Sajjan Singh and his mannerisms have gained popularity. I'm very grateful to the almighty for this show and making it a success."

Thakurian is another popular character on the show. People love her one-liners, especially when she taunts Pratigya. She is one of those mothers-in-law, whose job is to make life hell for their bahus and Thakurian does the perfect job. Asmita Sharma, who plays Thakurian says, "I'm glad that the show is successful. I didn't expect that the award ceremony would go in our favour. We also won the award for Best Khalnayak-Khalnayika Jodi. I'm grateful to the fans."

Overall the show has won 14 awards, which include six in the recently concluded STAR Parivaar awards and one in the Big STAR Entertainment Awards. We hope for many more for this show.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, January 05, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1176/pratigya%E2%80%99s-successful-run.aspx
thanxxx for sharing................

@blue-issue of eve tease is vry well known in india......but i thought cv's whd show how shd grlls deal with such situations...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!Smile

I hope PGrey realises that this fame and awards she is getting is due the initial charm of the show as well as characters...If she continues with such stupid tracks and characters that she is showing currently...all this fame and praise might become history soon enough....I hope she wakes up in nick of a timeConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

I hope PGrey realises that this fame and awards she is getting is due the initial charm of the show as well as characters...If she continues with such stupid tracks and characters that she is showing currently...all this fame and praise might become history soon enough....I hope she wakes up in nick of a timeConfused
shreya do u fell cv's has bring d issue of eve tease in light in ryt manner..........
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

shreya do u fell cv's has bring d issue of eve tease in light in ryt manner..........
I think they brought the eve teasing issue quite right but their solution to solve it was anything but rightConfusedOuchOuch.....not only eve-teasing but infact all the issues they have addressed have very illogival and impractical solutions IMO...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

na9na

prettymeena Groupbie
prettymeena
prettymeena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thanks
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

I think they brought the eve teasing issue quite right but their solution to solve it was anything but rightConfusedOuchOuch.....not only eve-teasing but infact all the issues they have addressed have very illogival and impractical solutions IMO...
yeah i meant to ask this.............i don';t feel getting married to a goon just to humiliate him like he did to ur family is an accpetable thing .......................it wiull ruin ur whole life...........in d end wa msg cv's gave that if u don't left ny option u shd marry a goon............it';s nice that in d show krishan loves her..........but wat about real; life in real life goons are not like this...............infact in reality a grl like pratigya whd have been raped by his gooon husband...........

na9naokkk

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

yeah i meant to ask this.............i don';t feel getting married to a goon just to humiliate him like he did to ur family is an accpetable thing .......................it wiull ruin ur whole life...........in d end wa msg cv's gave that if u don't left ny option u shd marry a goon............it';s nice that in d show krishan loves her..........but wat about real; life in real life goons are not like this...............infact in reality a grl like pratigya whd have been raped by his gooon husband...........
I agree Peggy...this serial is showing issues that are quite real but their solutions are totally reel...which has nothing to do with reality....after all its just a fiction show...they are not obligated to anyone to show the actual realitySleepyOuchConfused

okkkPragati.T

Go to top