Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kajol voted best actress-Article (Page 3)

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by Kyaktsar

If it is for MNIK then I don't agree with it..

She was screechy and over the top and now I see her in similar roles all the time..

Nonetheless, she is a complete performer most of the time..

I agree, she was a bit screechy in the grieving scenes of the movie

But I enjoyed her performance in MNIK thoughSmile

So, another "best actress" ranking, ten bucks we're gonna be arguing the legitimacy of Kajol being the "best actress" in the next 24 hoursLOL

LOL Considering the fact that the according to the poll the contenders are Katrina and Priyanka and Vidya is not even mentioned once , I dont even think I'll even take this article seriously. LOL

Well Vidya has never been a popular choice..sorry to say but movies like Ishqiya never gets acknowledged in all these internet polls.I m sure more ppl would have watched MNIK or Rajneeti so obviously Kat or Kadz will win .Katrina is currently THE MOST popular diva and kajol have always been a favorite of public(expect for BS forum i guess).Vidya is always appreciated by critics but never seen much support from average indian viewers ..maybe cuz of the genre of movies she have doneConfused.Though I adore her as an actress!!

For me this year belonged to Kajol,Anushka and Vidya.Anushka deserves all the applause for palying Shruti to perfection..she won over me totally and BBB is a romcom i m enjoying after aaaaages..I liked it even better than JWM

Nothing shocking..this usually happens in BS forum Tongue..Just cos Kajol won and not Bebo/Rani polls are biased lol.When one's fav are winning or getting good reviews everything is credible waah!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amnesiapria4everNuktaacheen

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
ClapClapYipee!!!! Both my favourites SRK n Kajol won!!!!!Clap
Amnesia Newbie
Amnesia
Amnesia

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_No_1

It's such a huge shame that these award events sometimes look over a film that doesn't set the box office alight.
I'm referring to the fact that Kajol's Maya in 'We Are Family' was the most outstanding performance of the year, but it's not in any list.

+1

I love her performance in WAF Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mj_appleheadRekha_jiNuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kattyluv

Well Vidya has never been a popular choice..sorry to say but movies like Ishqiya never gets acknowledged in all these internet polls.I m sure more ppl would have watched MNIK or Rajneeti so obviously Kat or Kadz will win .Katrina is currently THE MOST popular diva and kajol have always been a favorite of public(expect for BS forum i guess).Vidya is always appreciated by critics but never seen much support from average indian viewers ..maybe cuz of the genre of movies she have doneConfused.Though I adore her as an actress!!

For me this year belonged to Kajol,Anushka and Vidya.Anushka deserves all the applause for palying Shruti to perfection..she won over me totally and BBB is a romcom i m enjoying after aaaaages..I liked it even better than JWM

Nothing shocking..this usually happens in BS forum Tongue..Just cos Kajol won and not Bebo/Rani polls are biased lol.When one's fav are winning or getting good reviews everything is credible waah!

plus 1 for you...!   Big smile

well, i'd have loved it equally if vidya had won it, because i loved her in ishqia... but i liked kajol's performance too... so both to me, were deserving... i've heard good things about ash in guzaarish, but i haven't seen it... so if any of them win any of the other awards, it would be fine with me... if you consider individual performances equally, there really wasn't all that difference... it's not like only and only vidya was superb and kajol was utter crappy...!   TongueTongueTongue   as for the screechy voice, well, sri devi used to screech too, but that doesn't stop people from praising her perfromances, does it...!   WinkTongueTongue     and srk was really good too, though the second half dragged for me...

so congrats to them both... and, and, and..... i hope both of them win many more...!   WinkTongueTongueTongue   though, i also want ajay and hrithik to win some as well... both of them were really good in their movies too...!   Big smile

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 06 January 2011 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv

Go to top